Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

exactly, uve answered the question urself. Obiviously Pottetr cat die otherwise there will be no mroe books, so someone who is close to potter has to die. And H can die. Cause then Potter can getr revenge or something and another book is born...

r americans interested in potter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    exactly, uve answered the question urself. Obiviously Pottetr cat die otherwise there will be no mroe books, so someone who is close to potter has to die. And H can die. Cause then Potter can getr revenge or something and another book is born...
    harry could die in book 7

Nope not possible as long as money can be milked out of potter, he'll be squeezed for money. That or he'l get resurrected

ReputationRep:
    Voldie has already done enough to Harry for Harry to want to get revenge. But I think Harry's basic human nature is to love rather than seek revenge, he has already shown that with Wormtail. On Mugglenet one of the articles mentions that the prophesy calls Harry "The One" and Voldie "The Dark Lord" their opinion is that "The One" will defeat "The Dark Lord" and what will be left will be Harry and Tom Riddle. That Tom Riddle is not really a bad person but that evil has taken him over.

Personnally I don't know, they got very indepth about it. It was very well written.

ReputationRep:
    Nope not possible as long as money can be milked out of potter, he'll be squeezed for money. That or he'l get resurrected
    i guess.......JK could write sequels and prequels and magazines or whatever she wants......money for her, entertaiment for us

u know i wonder how much money shes made, why dont she give some to a charity or something, or like make th books cheaper. Cause like £16 a book is pretty steep.

ReputationRep:
    u know i wonder how much money shes made, why dont she give some to a charity or something, or like make th books cheaper. Cause like £16 a book is pretty steep.
    She probably does give to charity, she just doesn't go around telling everyone bcs if she did then everyone would be asking her for handouts. THe price of books are expensive not just hers. I really have only bought one book at full price. I got 2, 3 and 4 from a book club special buy 4 books for a $1.00 to join and the first one I got at a local discount store for less than $7.00. I guess I started late enough to get some deals.

ReputationRep:
    Is HP popular in America?

ReputationRep:
    Where did you pay that? I got OOTP for less than £8 from Tescos in hardback. The other three are less than £3 each in paperback if you shop around.

ReputationRep:
    She probably does donate some money to charity. And it's not her charging £16 (if you're silly enough to buy it that price!) -she only gets (or at least originally only got) 50p per book or something, the rest of the money goes to the publishers and of course the shops/companies selling the books.

ReputationRep:
    U know she's got wnough money to publish the books herself, stuff the publishers.

ARTEMIS FOWL:AFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFA FAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFA FAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFA FAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFA FAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAF!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't you all ever get bored of Harry? I mean, Harry rocks, but you guys come here every stinking day and post, post, post about Potter! I do this because 8th grade get's boring. My friend got me into it.

ReputationRep:
    hey dude, dont diss HP, im not exactly into it, but it has a good storyline, and considering it involved children who didnt want to read before, i'd say it was pretty good.

(Original post by BABOON)
    hey dude, dont diss HP, im not exactly into it, but it has a good storyline, and considering it involved children who didnt want to read before, i'd say it was pretty good.

Are you kidding me I'm a HUGE HP FAN!!! I'm just bored.

ReputationRep:
    if ur bored play some games or sumething

ReputationRep:
    If your bored read the books again.

Are you kidding me I'm a HUGE HP FAN!!! I'm just bored.

Oops! Sorry! I'm The Imposter!

Nope I can't because I've read them at least 50 times each!
    Don't worry I'd read them if I felt like it monkeybutt.

ReputationRep:
    r americans interested in potter?
    Yes we are. We even have people standing out in front of bookstores all night when a new book is released. Kids dress up like Harry or one of the other characters. Americans are very easily taken with anything commercial. I may be American but I can see our flaws. Personally I am a fanatical reader and just fell in love with the books.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.