Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    HEY HEY HEY, u calling me MONKEYBUTT?

Gosh! I've just finished reading postpage 145 the one with the American adults on this site. I'm American and I'm weird! It just goes to show you that the children here aren't the only weird ones!

(Original post by BABOON)
    HEY HEY HEY, u calling me MONKEYBUTT?

Maybe.

I'm 13 and I'm American. I don't know what the hell I'm doing on this site but I'm having FUN!!!

(Original post by The Imposter)
    I'm 13 and I'm American. I don't know what the hell I'm doing on this site but I'm having FUN!!!
    How many of the people here are live in Europe anyways because it says UK Student Forum at the top of the page. What's the age group for it?

Anyone on this site can type something to harass me but I don't give a damn! Plus you can't say anything about my gender or true heritage because I'm not telling what it is!!!

ReputationRep:
    We range from about 13 to university level. Post any thread and suddenly it morphs into something deeply philosphical. Or not as the case with the thread "penis" last time. lol. DO NOt call me Monkeybutt.

ReputationRep:
    We range from about 13 to university level. Post any thread and suddenly it morphs into something deeply philosphical. Or not as the case with the thread "penis" last time. lol. DO NOt call me Monkeybutt.
    Ah but alas...twas deleted

(Original post by Egan1)
    Ah but alas...twas deleted

Hello Egan1. Long time no see.(Thank God)

I'm bored.

ReputationRep:
    read a book

read a book
    I Don't feel like it MB. (see how long it takes for him to figure out that one)

ReputationRep:
    get a life DS (see how log it takes him to figure out that one)

get a life DS (see how log it takes him to figure out that one)

How old are you Dipshit/Monkeybutt?

From,
    The Imposter

P.S. Mohokai (see how long it takes you to figure this one out.)

The Imposter: I bow down to you! You are almighty. I am a tiny speck compared to you. I am a worthless piece of ****!!!

ReputationRep:
    Can you both stop?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it'd be too much too ask you to let the thread return to it's purpose?

Ha Ha Ha!!! Isn't that funny baboon butt!! You're a worthless piece of ****!!!

(Original post by Egan1)
    I suppose it'd be too much too ask you to let the thread return to it's purpose?

But Why? I'm having so much fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Imposter)
    Ha Ha Ha!!! Isn't that funny baboon butt!! You're a worthless piece of ****!!!
    If you dont leave him alone, I will be forced to make fun of you. So STOP!!! This is a HP thread, not 'how many ways can I insult baboon'.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.