The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3300
leroylina
i don´t think she´s attracted to any of them, she just acts weird all the time.

Yes I didn't mean to imply that she's was attracted to any of them. She's too 'unfocused' (?) to be the flirty type.
Reply 3301
leroylina
try posting it in fanfiction.net or some other place, we only discuss the books.

It was from one of the facfics I found it last week and started to read the same one. I thought it was poorly written.
Reply 3302
Luna and Harry is not gonna happen. Do ya'll really think that Harry is going to get serious with anyone after Dumbledore told him that prophecy? Harry would feel way too guilty if some girl feel in love with him and then he got them killed bcs Voldie found out about the girl and killed her to get to Harry or that He (Harry) would end up getting killed and then she would be left like Cho was after Cedric died. I just think that he will push a lot of people away in book 6. He will even try to push Ron and Hermione away to try and save them from getting hurt.
Bucky
I don't think Harry will fall in love with Luna. That's sick and wrong. Besides, she was way to clingy to Ron. Harry could talk to Luna because she was strange, I don't think it's because he likes her! Sure, she'll be more important but not in that way(my opinion). You're right, Cho isn't the right one for Harry.

leroylina
i don´t think she´s attracted to any of them, she just acts weird all the time.

Egan1
Yes I didn't mean to imply that she's was attracted to any of them. She's too 'unfocused' (?) to be the flirty type.

actually i think she is a bit attracted to ron. she did pay more attention to him. but of course, I'm not saying that she's become a flirt or that she's probably in love with him or something.

we should try to avoid any clashes around here...
i agree. she talked alot about ron on the train. such as "u went to the ball with parvati pertav's sister (forgotten her name). she was mad that you didn't dance with her. i wouldn't have minded though"

and she wanted to carry rons owl as well.
Unregistered
This does have to do with the book! Duh! I just thought all you Potter fans would like it. I was only trying to be helpful. My friends thought it was interesting!

Hey, maybe not all Potter fans would :tongue:
Reply 3306
yep. have you heard that the fourth movie AINT going to be two seprate films. how are they going to fit all of that book into 2 1/2 hours.
Dude
yep. have you heard that the fourth movie AINT going to be two seprate films. how are they going to fit all of that book into 2 1/2 hours.

yep. heard of that. they'd probably not include soooo many scenes or something. if that happens, they should just not make the movie at all.

just thought of something... about adults reading HP and lot of people hating that fact and say that HP still sucks... the fact that HP was originally written for children, it means that HP is a really nice book because it even appeals to adults. oh well. gotta sleep!
Reply 3308
kcoverst
Luna and Harry is not gonna happen. Do ya'll really think that Harry is going to get serious with anyone after Dumbledore told him that prophecy? Harry would feel way too guilty if some girl feel in love with him and then he got them killed bcs Voldie found out about the girl and killed her to get to Harry or that He (Harry) would end up getting killed and then she would be left like Cho was after Cedric died. I just think that he will push a lot of people away in book 6. He will even try to push Ron and Hermione away to try and save them from getting hurt.

Yeah, I certainly expect to see a stage where he attempts to withdraw himself and I don't think he'll be hammering them to get him out of Privit Drive this year...I might be wrong though
I don't mean Luna and Harry will necessary become romantically involved, but they may well talk more etc
Reply 3309
Bucky
I'm sorry Kikas! It's just that I'm Malaysian and people have even sometimes told me to go back to my mudhut and I've just been offended by many things lately! You also can't really tell how people are reacting over the net because we're typing, not looking each other in the eye. I also live in the U.S. and some people there don't except you because of your heritage.

I'm once again soooooo sorry!!! :frown:

hey!
That's ok!! realy...I tought you were angry with me or something!!
but tha's okay!!
*****:biggrin:
Reply 3310
kcoverst

I agree
That's at probably will happen. In book 5 harry was already pushing a lot of people away...I also tought he was a bit more angry with erveryone, but that's not the point...the point is that now with sirius death, like you said, he will not let any personne near him...
I guess he won't live a normal life for his age anymore..
kikas
I agree
That's at probably will happen. In book 5 harry was already pushing a lot of people away...I also tought he was a bit more angry with erveryone, but that's not the point...the point is that now with sirius death, like you said, he will not let any personne near him...
I guess he won't live a normal life for his age anymore..

Has he ever lived a normal life ???
Reply 3312
hotnanoo
Has he ever lived a normal life ???

Well...no, but now it will be a lot more strange....or dificult!!!
Reply 3313
kikas
Well...no, but now it will be a lot more strange....or dificult!!!

What I'm trying to say is, that, is life was never normal, but by his 4 year at hogwarts he could live a normal life for a wizard...(I guess), he could hang out with his friends and with cho! now, I'm not so shur he will!
when do you think Harry will tell Ron Hermoine about the prophecey?
Unregistered

NEVER!!!! Harry & Cho's soooooooo not gonna happen. Harry & Hermione are gonna end up together & have babies!!!!
I hate harry potter. i think artemis fowl is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooooooo Hot!!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered

You Suck!!!! I hate you!!!!
Whatever! Atemis Fowl is not hot , I am hot.

Latest

Trending

Trending