The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3440
kikas
Not exacly...remember that sirius wasn't in the black family tree because he was good, not like is family. maybedraco's sister is also good like sirius!

His name was on the family tree but had been burned out and as was anyone who was considered good. Was Draco's name on the family tree or just his mothers? I don't even remember if his fathers name was on it. Remember Sirius' mother had been dead for awhile and the house had been empty.
Reply 3441
Lucius's name was on the tapestry- if it takes someone there to update it, the sister would have to be 6 years or more younger-

Tonks wasn't on it at ALL because her mother was blasted off- I guess if you get blasted off your descendants don't even appear

I still think there is alot more to that Tapestry- I wish he'd looked at it harder
Reply 3442
Brooklyn
I've had it since I joined- :smile: ever been?

Now Easter Island would be a great setting of a HP book :smile:

i joined before you though
Hello,
I am writing some very long conversationsrelated to hp. Here it is.well it is not completed but.So dont think that it ends abruptly. :biggrin:
hello!I just wanted to know how to attach a document from ur comp.?I tried it three ties still it is not working!help me here,please!
Reply 3445
eric bischoff
i joined before you though

She was on this thread before you were.
Brooklyn
Lucius's name was on the tapestry- if it takes someone there to update it, the sister would have to be 6 years or more younger-

Tonks wasn't on it at ALL because her mother was blasted off- I guess if you get blasted off your descendants don't even appear

I still think there is alot more to that Tapestry- I wish he'd looked at it harder

hi brooklyn, that is a great idea! it is good.
Reply 3447
kcoverst
His name was on the family tree but had been burned out and as was anyone who was considered good. Was Draco's name on the family tree or just his mothers? I don't even remember if his fathers name was on it. Remember Sirius' mother had been dead for awhile and the house had been empty.

no-one in the house. what about kreaser (forgotten how to spell it). the blacks house elf.

i reckon that the tapistry is magic, and new people get added to it when they get born. and if they don't like them, they get burned off.
Reply 3448
kcoverst
She was on this thread before you were.

dont give a damn about the thread!! the picture and look back and find out because you will have a shock!!
Reply 3449
eric bischoff
dont give a damn about the thread!! the picture and look back and find out because you will have a shock!!

hey guys it doesnt really matter who has what picture. there are a lot of people that are members of uk-learning so its very likely that some people will have the same avator.

can we just stick to our original topic of Harry Potter please

ohh btw anybody heard from Xenon??? she used to always post. maybe she has just been very busy. i really hope that she didnt get hurt or is in the hospital or something worse. :frown:
Reply 3450
Magic101
hey guys it doesnt really matter who has what picture. there are a lot of people that are members of uk-learning so its very likely that some people will have the same avator.

can we just stick to our original topic of Harry Potter please

ohh btw anybody heard from Xenon??? she used to always post. maybe she has just been very busy. i really hope that she didnt get hurt or is in the hospital or something worse. :frown:

well ok.Sorry brooklyn.I doubt xenon is in hospital people do have an outside life remember
Reply 3451
eric bischoff
well ok.Sorry brooklyn.I doubt xenon is in hospital people do have an outside life remember

yea i know but she used to post like everyday. maybe ur right and she just got too busy with things. im sure she'll be back.

hmm i cant think of anything about HP that i wanted to ask about. hmmm.....i know! im gonna re-read that part about the tapestry! *runs off to find book 5*
Reply 3452
Xenon was last on 6 days ago. So it hasn't been that long (?!). I'm sure she's fine, she may well just be very busy with this and that.
Reply 3453
Hi guys! any new info? I'm going to look some up right now. Bye!
Reply 3454
8 members of our group, wanna join egan? Anyway, i think we should discuss anything about Sirius...
What did u guys find the most disapointing aobut book 5? I think these were dissapointing:
1:volde isn't back in power. I think once he is, is will add a bigger fear element, one that has been missing since book 2.
2: Sirius dying
3: Sirius dying
4: Sirius dying
5: The whole percy thing
6: the dreams. The jacket sais they would be terrifying, but i didn't find them scay at all.

PRILB question of the day: Will Sirius return as a ghost?
PadFoot90
8 members of our group, wanna join egan? Anyway, i think we should discuss anything about Sirius...
What did u guys find the most disapointing aobut book 5? I think these were dissapointing:
1:volde isn't back in power. I think once he is, is will add a bigger fear element, one that has been missing since book 2.
2: Sirius dying
3: Sirius dying
4: Sirius dying
5: The whole percy thing
6: the dreams. The jacket sais they would be terrifying, but i didn't find them scay at all.

PRILB question of the day: Will Sirius return as a ghost?

definitely sirius dying was the most disappointing thing in the whole book.

the dreams weren´t scary, they were misterious, but i guess they were a big part of the plot.

sirius can´t come back as a ghost, nearly headless nick said so, he said something like he would have been back already.... what i thought after reading the book was that sometime after you die you get to choose whether you stay on earth or go someplace else, and since sirius wasn´t back yet he must have chosen not to stay.
Reply 3456
leroylina
definitely sirius dying was the most disappointing thing in the whole book.

the dreams weren´t scary, they were misterious, but i guess they were a big part of the plot.

sirius can´t come back as a ghost, nearly headless nick said so, he said something like he would have been back already.... what i thought after reading the book was that sometime after you die you get to choose wether you stay on earth or go someplace else, and since sirius wasn´t back yet he must have chosen not to stay.

i agree. as much as i would like for sirius to come back i really dont think that he will. i think sirius will still play a big part in the books but not by him literally being there. but by people talking about him and how harry feels, blah, blah, blah, etc.
Reply 3457
Egan1
Maybe she likes pigs.

Ron's owl is called PIG. add that to the hog**** list...

GK1
Reply 3458
1.) it is already on the list and
2.) we are discussing sirius.

i don't know what everone was so upset about personally. when i saw interveiws with people that had already finished the book and they said that they cried at the death sene, i was like "Is That It".
Reply 3459
as any 1 seen the trailer to the 3rd film?? i saw a tv trailer on gmtv yesterday looks so good!! cant til it comes out next year!!

Latest

Trending

Trending