Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    LILY: Listen to me first.I didnt even start the main part.If you interrupt me again I will kill you.OK.um...Where was I? Oh yeah, So I told Hagrid that my legs were paining .I told him that "you go ahead I come behind slowly." And I made a rough voice and I told him-

PRONGS: He didn't know it was you?

LILY: No-

HAGRID: So it was you! Meanie! I was scared to death.

LILYgrins) Yeah! I know. But it was a stupid thing. So told him in a rough voice hiding behind a tree " Rubeus Hagrid, you are not gonna get away from.You have caused lot of troubles.And you know who I am.You- Know-Who".Um.......lets try.(she said uneasily.They were watching her curiosly because they didnt know what was she doing.Then she shuddered slightly and to every ones surprise she said)"I am V..-Voldemort."
    ( Everyone gasp in surprise)

PADFOOT stands up and goes over to Lily and hugs her and shakes her hand and so do James and Remus except Hagrid) Lily! That is too cool! Ok. Now go on with your story.

PRONGS grinning very happily) You know, now you are in our group.I am very happy.let all the children learn from you that there is nothing in saying Voldemorts name.(He says proudly)Ok. continue with your story.

LILYgrins happily too)Ok. So he got so scared that he almost ran away from the forest.But I didnt say Voldemorts name there.I just thought I will try now seeing you all three I got some determination.And thanks for that.Yeah, then I emerged from the tree and I was hocked too see that his face was so pale. He asked me where I was and whether I was okay.I told him yes and asked him why was he so upset.You know at that time it was really difficult to keep a straight face.( she glances at Hagrid grinning and he smiles back now feeling some relieved)He asked me whether I heard some voice And I told him yes saying that I had heard some Unicorn galloping. He took me at once out of the forest and said that YO-Voldemort had come to the dark forest.and he told that Hagrid was in great trouble.I smiled and I said that he had gone mad.Time by time he was becoming scared.he told me that he would go immediately to Dumbledore.At that time I was thinking that if he really told Professor how would I explain them.So I told him that he was losing his mind And I convinced him saying that if he had heard Voldemort even I would have heard and that Dumbledore wont believe him if he said that he alone heard the voice and not Lily.So he went back to his hut feeling sort of embarrased.First of all I was just surprised that he totally forgot our language.Only we use words like 'gonna' 'gotcha' and everything.(she grins) that is it.(she is searching for someoene and looks back at the trio)

PRONGSgrinning) What?

HAGRID: Well I am getting hungry.And thanks Evans for telling me the truth now I feel That relieved.Ok Bye!(he waves at them)
    (they wave back and say bye.At that time James shouts"be careful.you have caused lot of troubles.Rubeus Hagrid>You know who I am.I am.....Vo-... um well,James Potter!" And grins.Hagrid Grins back and goes.)
    (James turns around to concentrate sincerly on his food and sees Lily again searching for someone and again looking back at him and Sirius and Remus who were lauging at Hagrid)

PRONGSgrinning) Whome are you searching for and this is the second time I am asking you.

LILYuh?(she says distracted)Oh! Wel I was searching for Peter. He is not with you.

PADFOOT: Oh my gosh! yeah we didnt talk with him all day and see him also.Will he be feeling bad?

MOONY: Might be.Lets go and meet him.

PRONGSuneasily) Yeah he might be in our comman room.lets go.

LILY: No need.He is coming.
    ( every one looks as a tiny boy enters and looks at them feeling litle hurt)

PRONGSey Peter, come and sit we havent started our dinner.Come.

WORMTAIL: Ok. ( he sits near Lily where there was a vacant seat left by a student who said his friend to catch his place.But he forgot to And Peter sat there.) Where have you been all day? And Remus forgot to wake me up too.I thought that you will come after an hour.But since ypu didnt come I finished all my homework which was pending without any of yours help.I thought that you would come after sometime and check my homework.

PRONGS: Listen Peter, I know you are feeling hurt and we are really sorry.You as I woke up late I forgot everything I even forgot to do my homework.Will you forgive us? Please? We will never leave you again.Dont feel that we left you alone.Its nothing like that.You are still our best friend.And we will feel very bad if anything happens to you.And we are always there to help you in all sort of troubles.Ok now eat your dinner fast and we will check your homewrk as well as do ours.Right?( Turning to the three)

PADFOOT slapping Peter on his back) That is right, mate.Would we ever leave you out of something? So we are still friends right?( looking at all of them)
    (all of them i.e; James,Sirius,Remus,Peter And of course Lily raise their glasses of pumpkin juice and cheer.)

WORMTAIL: Thanks guys,you are the best!(wiping tears off his eyes)
    ( They cheerfully finish their lunch telling what happened today to Peter and his jaws drop open when they tell him that the never knew that there is going to be Quiddich match after two days)

WORMTAIL: Jumping Jiminy! Even I never knew that there is going to be a match! So then what did you do? Did you start practising?

MOONY:Yeah! We finished our practise in less than a minute.( he says grinning)

LILY:Ok finished your lunch? Lets go to our common room.If we tart our homework now only we can finish it early and we can have some fun.

PADFOOT:Yeah! Now you are talking lets go James (he pulls James's hand who was watching the opposite table curiosly)Whassa matter?

PRONGS: Look at Snape!( he slowly starts to grin)I think now he started to take our words seriously.

PADFOOT:Where is he?Oh! He is surely taking us seriously!(he starts to grin too)

LILY: What are you talking about?( she too looks at Snape and so does Remus)

MOONYstarting to laugh) He is!

LILY: Excuse me! Can you just tell me what you all are talking about? I see that he is doing something funny.But what is the meaning of he is taking our words seriously?!

PRONGS: Si-I mean Lily, We had told Snivellus that he did better wash his greasy hair.So you see what he is doing.( they all laugh uncontrollably)
    ( Actually Snape was trying to straighten his hair and clean it by some charm but it didnt work.All the gryffindors come to know why they were laughing and look at Snape and start laughing.Snape come to know that they are laughing at him and blushes and runs away from the hall so that know one could see what he is going to do!They start to laugh more harder)

ReputationRep:
    So that is it!HOW WAS IT? i HAVE MORE TO WRITE.AND WHEN I DO IT I WILL SEND IT.oK? just send a reply soon.
    Bye! and by the way, all your ideas are cool. i just dont know what to say.And I think that we will know more and more about Snuffles!I am really sorry that he died.his character is so cool. And I just saw the hp 3rd film trailer.its nice I just cant wait to see the movie.Well, since I am living in India it usually comes little late.like after two or three months.and I cant wait that long.(sob)

ReputationRep:
    fine egan, if thats the way u want it
    I am gunna watch the trailer, i hope it's good!
    PRILB: new members are welcome to join, just tell me if u want to join. Each day there will be a question of the day concerning Sirius. Anyone can answer, it's not limited to group members.
    After reading snape's worst memory, i find it amazing the lily and james even went out, never mind married! Maybe ron and hermy will do the same thing. (fight all the time, then go out). I dunno if ron, hermy will work, it might ruin their friendship.
    Also, nick said Sirius won't come back, but how does he know??
    PRILB question of the day: Will Sirius's name be cleared in book six? seven? at all?

ReputationRep:
    wanna join PRILB: Brooklyn, Dude, Prongs the great,lavender??

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i jsut spent like 50 minutes trying to download it, and then if stops halfway through and goes to 0 and has to get to 100 percent before it goes on. Then it shows like 10 seconds of it, and stops!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    fine egan, if thats the way u want it
    I'll join if members are issued with badges? :P

---

ReputationRep:
    sure, if u want to make them
    I think we should have some way of telling who is in tho, like all have some iconor sumthing like that. Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    sure, if u want to make them
    I think we should have some way of telling who is in tho, like all have some iconor sumthing like that. Any ideas?
    I'll join... but i want a badge and one of Egan's brownie's (you've not given them out for ages).

and no i don't think Sirius will come back. From OoP the message that once someone's dead, they stay dead was pretty clear. Dumblydore once said that no one can bring back the dead.... i don't think JKR will change that.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    more new members! Now we have 10. Wait egan joined (i think) so thats 11!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    I'll join... but i want a badge and one of Egan's brownie's (you've not given them out for ages).
    Not to you maybe, but I'm pretty sure I sent Ollie a batch for his 18th :P
    I'm afraid they're saved for very special occassions...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lavender)
    http://www.empiremovies.com/movies/h...an/index.shtml

This is where i watched it!!!
    koolio! thanks a bunch! im waiting for it to download. ohh i wish it would hurry up....im getting excited...ohh!!!! its almost done *shouts w/ joy*

ReputationRep:
    PRILB question of the day: Will Sirius's name be cleared in book six? seven? at all?
    sirius's name has to be cleared. i hope it will be cleared in book 6 but it definately has to be cleared.

ooo u know what? i bet it will be cleared in book 7 cuz wormtail will turn himself in. nah probably not. well somebody will see wormtail in book 7 so sirius will be cleared then.

errrr i was downloading the trailer and it was almost done and then our computer got messed up and i got kicked off the internet. i was sooo mad cuz now i have to download it all over again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic101)
    sirius's name has to be cleared. i hope it will be cleared in book 6 but it definately has to be cleared.

ooo u know what? i bet it will be cleared in book 7 cuz wormtail will turn himself in. nah probably not. well somebody will see wormtail in book 7 so sirius will be cleared then.

errrr i was downloading the trailer and it was almost done and then our computer got messed up and i got kicked off the internet. i was sooo mad cuz now i have to download it all over again.
    I know the feeling, mine keeps freezing part way through!
    I was watching the 2nd movie again (it's always on HBO) and i found a clue about harry's grandparents: In the chamber, Riddle says (after harry has had a fang stuck in his arm) that soon enough he will be with his mudblood mother. This means one, or both of lily's parents and harry grandparents were muggles. Dunno if thats useful, but i hadn't noctied it b4. Still can't bielieve Lucius tried to kill harry. Also, Lucius was the one who had put the diary in ginny's bag, so we might have been able to figure out he was a death eater, but i dont think we knew what they were in book 2. Lucius must be very close to volde to ahve something like that. Also, i have figured out volde is 66 years old, which seems way too old, and hagrid is about the same. I would say dumbldedore has to be at least 110, because he looked at least, and i mean at least 60 in the movie, so add 50 years and u have one old headmaster.

In the part of the trailer i did see, which was 40 seconds, i saw someone with white blond hair, but it was a bowl cut. Please tell me that wasn't Draco, he looked just like i thought he would with that slicked back hair cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)
    So that is it!HOW WAS IT? i HAVE MORE TO WRITE.AND WHEN I DO IT I WILL SEND IT.oK? just send a reply soon.
    Bye! and by the way, all your ideas are cool. i just dont know what to say.And I think that we will know more and more about Snuffles!I am really sorry that he died.his character is so cool. And I just saw the hp 3rd film trailer.its nice I just cant wait to see the movie.Well, since I am living in India it usually comes little late.like after two or three months.and I cant wait that long.(sob)
    just wondering, did cho go back in time or something?

ReputationRep:
    I This means one, or both of lily's parents and harry grandparents were muggles.
    But we knew (?) Lilly was a 'mudblood'/muggleborn -meaning her parents were nonmagical. Twas reiterated in the last book aswell. Or do you mean something else? Sorry if I've misinterpreted.
    I
    In the part of the trailer i did see, which was 40 seconds, i saw someone with white blond hair, but it was a bowl cut. Please tell me that wasn't Draco, he looked just like i thought he would with that slicked back hair cut.
    *chuckles* A new look for Malfoy...mmm, stylish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    But we knew (?) Lilly was a 'mudblood'/muggleborn -meaning her parents were nonmagical. Twas reiterated in the last book aswell. Or do you mean something else? Sorry if I've misinterpreted.

*chuckles* A new look for Malfoy...mmm, stylish!
    i dont think i really like malfoy's new look. maybe it takes some getting used to. and u know what else? u know how in the 3rd movie they wear normal clothes a lot more than the hogwarts clothes? well i dont really like that. i guess im just used to how the 1st and 2nd movies were and its how i pictured them in the books.

sorry for being so picky about the clothes and hair thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic101)
    i dont think i really like malfoy's new look. maybe it takes some getting used to. and u know what else? u know how in the 3rd movie they wear normal clothes a lot more than the hogwarts clothes? well i dont really like that. i guess im just used to how the 1st and 2nd movies were and its how i pictured them in the books.

sorry for being so picky about the clothes and hair thing.
    Pick away. Incase the sarcasm didn't show, I don't really thing his hair is stylish *chuckles*...

My sister seemed to think the trailer looked quite good when I showed her but it still looks a bit 'poo' to me...well we'll wait and see. I don't think I'll ever look too favourably on the films but you never know...

ReputationRep:
    wanna join PRILB: Brooklyn, Dude, Prongs the great,lavender??

sorery but can you tell me what is prilb? i would like to join it. but i dont know what it is.
    and i am again sorry that i dont know.

ReputationRep:
    just wondering, did cho go back in time or something?
    sorry padfoot,
    I didnt tell you that i couldnt get some new name so i thought that i will use her name. sorry but she isnt too witty to get a time turner. but no arguments. its just my imagination.
    bye!

ReputationRep:
    any one seen the new harry potter trailer for the prisoner of azkaban?
    looks really good, Although sirus is alot more scruffy/mental that i thought

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.