Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    i bet their joke shop will have some importance later on in the books, but i hope it's not something dumb like using them to defeat volde. In the second movie, malfoy's charactor made me almost like him :eek:
    Just wondering, in the movie "Storm Of The Century" (not the ship one) there is a bad guy with a cane that has a silver dog head on it. So does Lucius's. In that movie, it controls people, and in movie 2, he has his wand inside it, and he does the imperius curse alot. It is a stricking resemblance. I just found it odd how similar they were, Lucius looked exactly the same.

PRILB QOTD: Is there a deeper reason why Sirius hates snape besides just being at school together?
    It seems like after all the years they could have put that joke behind them.....

ReputationRep:
    What did Malfoy do to make you almost like him? Very curious

(Original post by PadFoot90)
    i bet their joke shop will have some importance later on in the books, but i hope it's not something dumb like using them to defeat volde. In the second movie, malfoy's charactor made me almost like him :eek:
    Just wondering, in the movie "Storm Of The Century" (not the ship one) there is a bad guy with a cane that has a silver dog head on it. So does Lucius's. In that movie, it controls people, and in movie 2, he has his wand inside it, and he does the imperius curse alot. It is a stricking resemblance. I just found it odd how similar they were, Lucius looked exactly the same.

PRILB QOTD: Is there a deeper reason why Sirius hates snape besides just being at school together?
    It seems like after all the years they could have put that joke behind them.....

ReputationRep:
    I dont know if I actually had a favorite part!! I did like the choir singing to though, but Im real curious on what the dementors are going to look like!!!

(Original post by Magic101)
    really? i never knew that. interesting very interesting. ohh btw what is everybody's favorite part on the trailer? mine is when the choir is singing that song. after seeing the trailer i was singing that song all night long.

ReputationRep:

You know how they are always saying that the purebloods are all related somehow bcs there are so few of them. What if Sirius and Snape are related. They grew up together and something happened to cause them to hate each other even before they came to Hogwarts.

ReputationRep:

well, sirius tried to kill snape so that seems like a valid reason to me....they probably knew each other before hogwarts and their dislike grew as they got older

ReputationRep:
    Does Anyone Know When The Next Harry Potter Book Is Going To Be Released?????????????????
    Thanx!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcoverst)
    You know how they are always saying that the purebloods are all related somehow bcs there are so few of them. What if Sirius and Snape are related. They grew up together and something happened to cause them to hate each other even before they came to Hogwarts.

i dount it, if they grew up together then Siries house would belong to him, not harry. and i would like to see harry get the house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leroylina)
    PRILB stands for "Padfoot returns in later books".
    Thanks Leroylina for letting me know.I would surely love to join it.But what do we have to do for it? I really loved Sirius you know.
    Bye! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    wel If it has anything to to with sirius I am joining in. Ok, I will become a member. and thanks padfoot for letting me know too. Cheers!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Does Anyone Know When The Next Harry Potter Book Is Going To Be Released?????????????????
    Thanx!!!

It is gonna release on June 4th. Have u seen the trailer? well if you see it you will know. But hope that they wont pospone it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)
    It is gonna release on June 4th. Have u seen the trailer? well if you see it you will know. But hope that they wont pospone it.
    He meant the book, rather than the film I think.

We don't know when it will come out yet, but lets hope sometime next year, though we may well be waiting another few (?!). Lets hope not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    He meant the book, rather than the film I think.

We don't know when it will come out yet, but lets hope sometime next year, though we may well be waiting another few (?!). Lets hope not.

oops! sorry. Missed it.i didnt see that he told the book.thanks for letting know my mistake,Hee,Hee! At that time i was thinking about the film and i wrote about the film.well i dont know when the book is gonna release.Hope it realeses soon enough. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard of any recent JK Rowling interviews?

ReputationRep:
    ummm.... anyone online? I am geting bored you know.I wanted to know more about how to become a member of PRIlb.So if anyone is out there let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leroylina)
    has anyone heard of any recent JK Rowling interviews?

No! HAve you? Any interesting news?.IF, tell soon.

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone there???? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ummm.... anyone online? I am geting bored you know.I wanted to know more about how to become a member of PRIlb.So if anyone is out there let me know.
    Just tell me that u want to join, which i take it yuo do, so u are now a member of PRILB. Now we have 13. :eek: 13!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lavender)
    What did Malfoy do to make you almost like him? Very curious
    well for one he has a great accent, but that was more the actor... to tell the truth, i really dont know.

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone there???? :confused:
    i am

ReputationRep:
    i am
    I am also however soon not to be.

I think we need a firm topic of conversation to be discussed...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.