The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
You realise Harry's 23 today, assuming he lives past 18! He's well old!
Reply 361
Yeah, happy birthday to h p. Was Malfoy there at the time of the Marauders? A few fanfic which I have read have placed him in that time period. Maybe he was part of the death eaters who were searching for the potters.
Reply 362
what does btw stand for??????

CR
CR3

By The Way :smile:
Reply 364
CR3

CR

good question lol i was also wondering...
Reply 365
SiriusFan
good question lol i was also wondering...

ooooo gotcha
Reply 366
thanks....
Reply 367
Ditzy blond, thats a really good idea about book 2. You may be on to something.....

Snape really confuses me. We all know he hates harry,but if they are on the same side (?) he should let bygons be bygons (sp?). Then he recommends poisoning harry ( in the umbridge office part) but he takes harry seriosly a minute later. In book 4 he threatens harry with vertisuarm (sp?) but gives umbridge fake vertisuarm when she asks for it. He thinks harry should be treated like everyone else, but then picks on him the most. He really needs to chose, hate harry and dumbledore and rejoin voldemort, or be nice to harry and dumbledore and stay in the order.

I think the reason snape left the dark side is because he loved lily, (the way he makes fun of her and stuff is kinda a givaway. This would add another reason why he hated james so much) and when voldemort killed her, he was betrayed. Maybe not, but there is something very fishy about how voldemort said to her "stand aside silly girl" and stuff like that that showed she did not need to die.

How come snape is not dead? Voldemort surely knows he left him, and since he is a legilimens, he would know snape was lying. Voldemort has NO mercy for ANYONE so i am surprised that snape is still alive.
Reply 368
SiriusFan

I think the reason snape left the dark side is because he loved lily, (the way he makes fun of her and stuff is kinda a givaway. This would add another reason why he hated james so much) and when voldemort killed her, he was betrayed. Maybe not, but there is something very fishy about how voldemort said to her "stand aside silly girl" and stuff like that that showed she did not need to die.

Wow- I had thoughts along those lines but that has put it down just right! Even if it turns out to be totally offtrack it is a very viable idea...well put!
Reply 369
Yeah, there are two questions which I wanted answered after book 4 which i don't think were answered. Has Voldemort found and killed Karakoff yet, and why had he not killed Snape? He already knows that they aren't loyal, and so why is he letting someone like Snape still survive?
Reply 370
Ah...so many unanswered questions! I hope the next book is out by this time next year...I think I will reread book 5 again soon...(and listen when the audio tapes come out in spetember!)...I wonder who and how many will die in the next book...
Reply 371
Who or how many? I have a bad feeling that over the next 2 books we might see a lot more bloodshed, and maybe lose more of our favourite characters. I'd hate it though if that happens, but only J K Rowilng has the power to decide.
Reply 372
I have had a nagging question but i am not sure we know the answer yet, but here goes:

In the prophecy it says that the one who has powers to vanquish the dark lord will be born to parents who have thrice defied him (voldemort).

So this means harry's and nevill's parents have escaped voldemort three times. Hmmmmmm........ We all know harry is the only one to have survived the killing curse, how come voldemort did not try to kill lily and james? And i hope we find out how they escaped voldemort three times, it was never mentioned before. How come dumbledore, hagrid, lupin or even sirius tell harry this before??? weird

P.S. What was that thing about harry being 23? he's 15, or he was last time i checked
Xenon
Who or how many? I have a bad feeling that over the next 2 books we might see a lot more bloodshed, and maybe lose more of our favourite characters. I'd hate it though if that happens, but only J K Rowilng has the power to decide.

JKR said that there was going to be more killing and that the books were going to be darker. When i say that i mean the books r going to be a bit more gloomy.
Reply 374
i hope that the books don't get too much gloomier its quite harsh now.....so tired...can't think....maybe vold will just drop some type of atom bomb and kill an entire city....wow... not thinking..must go to sleep

*yawn*(haha..egan1)

CR
Reply 375
did anyone read my post on the bottom on page 18?? i thoguth it was a good one.....
Reply 376
yes i did...it was very good but i didn't want to read to much into because then i would have the same nagging question and i don't want that..haha...

CR
Reply 377
CR3
*yawn*(haha..egan1)

*a slightly baffled egan looks back over the posts...* hmmm...*strokes goatie*...?!
SiriusFan

P.S. What was that thing about harry being 23? he's 15, or he was last time i checked

maybe by saying that Harry is 23 she meant that that is how long the books have been out. i dunno tho. but in the last book he was 15 years old.
Reply 379
Unregistered
maybe by saying that Harry is 23 she meant that that is how long the books have been out. i dunno tho. but in the last book he was 15 years old.

Er...but the first book came out something like 7 years ago so...that is a random number or so it appears?!

Latest

Trending

Trending