Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think that harry potter is one of the most creative stories i have ever come upon. Im sorry katie but if you think this stories **** i would like to see you try and make one even better. Seriously you have know idea, bye
    p.s SLAP MY ASS AND CALL ME SPANKY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    hey, did u all know there is a secret about what is coming in the next books in a different book JKR is reading?
    i read that six times and am still wondering as to what that meant? is the secret about the new book that JKR is reading or what :-/

GK1

ReputationRep:
    In book 1, it says that a person drinking unicorn blood will live a cursed life. Voldie drinks it and any ideas on what the cursed life is all about???

GK1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic101)
    you can find a bunch of addresses all over the internet. they have one for j.k., dan, rupert, emma, casting ppl, etc.

i wrote to Jk one time. it was when i first started reading the books in 6th grade (about 5 yrs. ago). well anyways, i wrote her a letter and also put in an self addressed envelope so that she would send one back. and she did! well i dont really think it was her cuz she would probably be to busy to write back to everyone but at least it was someone in the company or something. i dont really remember where i put that letter. to tell u the truth i had actually forgotten about it until u mentioned writing to her. well im gonna go try and find that letter so i can tell u guys what it says.
    it properly was her. i wrote to her before she was truley world famous and i got a letter back because she answered a question for me. so i have an atornetic signature of j.k.rowling.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, can some one elxplain this"pants" saying some people have been using? i am lost :confused:

Here's my idea for chapter 1 of book 6:

Harry sitting on bed, looking at his b-day presents. Ron sent him candy, hermoine sent him a book, hagrid sent him something old of sirius's. When he opens it, he had to think about Sirius again, and this makes him very angry, so he procedes to throw everything in his reach. He then mutters something about how much he misses Sirius, and then he hears "you wouldn't be talking about me would you"? he turns around, and sees Sirius ghost walking through the wall to meet him....

That matrix thing was the biggest waste of space i have ever seen...

ughhh i NEED book 6. If i could even see the first sentence....
    that would be so cool. unlikely, but cool. it's getting better harrys home life with the dursleys. he can use Hedwig, keep his school stuff. and in book 7, he will be able to use magic. pity that we won't be able to see him use anythin on the dursleys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    it properly was her. i wrote to her before she was truley world famous and i got a letter back because she answered a question for me. so i have an atornetic signature of j.k.rowling.
    Sell it on ebay, you'll get an absolute fortune for it!

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, can some one elxplain this"pants" saying some people have been using? i am lost :confused:
    Pants just means rubbish, more British **** I guess, you don't realise how much hasn't made it across the Atlantic until you go on a site like this and people don't understand what your saying!

ReputationRep:
    "pants"? Wowo, I hadn't heard that one- a friend of mine is going to the Royal Academy of Music (I think thats what its called) and she's brought back all sorts of slang but I missed that one!

I heard the thing about JK's reading habits as well- supposedly whatever book it was she was reading has the same thing she puts in book 6- some magical thing or big plot twist- she said she was suprised when she was reading another book and see the same thing she had decided to do years earlier- I forget what book it was and I'm wicked busy today- anyone know which one? I know its listed somewhere, it wasn't a secret-

ReputationRep:
    as for the secret linking that no one has guessed- hmm- I don't know if shes read THIS site We've guessed everything in sight-

maybe the end is, Harry has to choose to give up the entire magical world in order to save it- that would be so sad- he walks to Kings Cross station and can't get through, walks to that alley in London and no Leaky Cauldron- now I made myself sad for the rest of the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Pants just means rubbish, more British **** I guess, you don't realise how much hasn't made it across the Atlantic until you go on a site like this and people don't understand what your saying!
    British slang rather than '****' I think :P

Yeah, basically a mild equivillent of cr*p (which probably comes under 'swearwords to be monitered' on here...hense my use of 'pants')

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo!I am the topper in my class for the project!

And that was some cool thingPadfoot90.Hope it happens like that.And my friend told me that she read in a interview that JK will bring back The people she had killed recently!
    But obviosly they cant come back to life.So what if through something else?
    And about the echo of his parents(harry's)and cedric's?Will it come and help Harry?
    I am losing my mind!I am running out of ideas. !!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)

And that was some cool thingPadfoot90.Hope it happens like that.And my friend told me that she read in a interview that JK will bring back The people she had killed recently!
    And about the echo of his parents(harry's)and cedric's?Will it come and help Harry?
    Maybe you guys should start researching a proper cure for AIDS. I'm sure if you applied the same keeness as you do with HP then we would be living in an AIDS free world. Wake up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)

Well, she can't bring back the dead to life, as she said so, but bringing them back could mean anything, from ghosts to advice aNd wills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    as for the secret linking that no one has guessed- hmm- I don't know if shes read THIS site We've guessed everything in sight-

maybe the end is, Harry has to choose to give up the entire magical world in order to save it- that would be so sad- he walks to Kings Cross station and can't get through, walks to that alley in London and no Leaky Cauldron- now I made myself sad for the rest of the day
    i've had an idea, we won't know the out come of the battle. it will end with harry and voldemort in battle and both of them shouting ADVARDER KERVARDER.

The animorph series ended like that (sort of) so this will properly end the same way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Maybe you guys should start researching a proper cure for AIDS. I'm sure if you applied the same keeness as you do with HP then we would be living in an AIDS free world. Wake up!
    that was just about the dumbest thing i have ever heard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GK1)
    i read that six times and am still wondering as to what that meant? is the secret about the new book that JKR is reading or what :-/

GK1
    when she did this interview, she was reading a book (i dunno what it was) and she liked one of the ideas, so she said it will be in the next hp books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i've had an idea, we won't know the out come of the battle. it will end with harry and voldemort in battle and both of them shouting ADVARDER KERVARDER.

The animorph series ended like that (sort of) so this will properly end the same way.
    thats a good idea.... except wouldn't that whole prima incantanatom thing happen again? maybe harry's wand will break, and he will use dumbledore's and that will happen... they will both fall at the same time, and harry will see his mother, fathers and Sirius face smiling at him....

ReputationRep:
    A bit off topic, but what hapens at the end of the animorphs series? I don't think I've read the last book. what's the title?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    A bit off topic, but what hapens at the end of the animorphs series? I don't think I've read the last book. what's the title?
    it is very off topic

ReputationRep:
    thats a good idea.... except wouldn't that whole prima incantanatom thing happen again? maybe harry's wand will break, and he will use dumbledore's and that will happen... they will both fall at the same time, and harry will see his mother, fathers and Sirius face smiling at him....
    No that would be bad... i hate cliffies, i dont mind if there's more coming, but if you have to make it up for yourself, well that drives me crazy. i think i'll cry if the end of the 7th book is a cliffie

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.