Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    No, Lupin can't die! I want him to take over as godfather to Harry!
    I prefer HP and the ultimate discussion, as it sticks to the style of the titles of the actual books.Though have to admit, I hadn't noticed the changes before. When does d make the changes? He never seems to beonline!
    i dont no, wierd, i guess he doesnt want me to change it back again!

congrats on 3 gems btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i dont no, wierd, i guess he doesnt want me to change it back again!

congrats on 3 gems btw
    Thanks Ollie, you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Thanks Ollie, you too!
    You both have spectacular auras about you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    No, Lupin can't die! I want him to take over as godfather to Harry!
    I prefer HP and the ultimate discussion, as it sticks to the style of the titles of the actual books.Though have to admit, I hadn't noticed the changes before. When does d make the changes? He never seems to beonline!
    i think Lupin might die. and i might have said this for umpeenth time, but i think Peter's gonna end Lupin's life somewhere along the last 2 books. But it would be sad... the only friend his dad had who would probably take care of him would die? Ack. Heartrending.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    that was my favorite quote of the movie. it would be kind cool if that came into Harry Potter.

"vision of volemort about to kill Harry with Avadea Kevada only to have harry raise his hand and stop it in mid air"
    Aaaah, that would be an awesome scene imagine Harry doing the bending backwards thing and avoiding all the curses he can avoid :P

ReputationRep:
    what are jewels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    i think Lupin might die. and i might have said this for umpeenth time, but i think Peter's gonna end Lupin's life somewhere along the last 2 books. But it would be sad... the only friend his dad had who would probably take care of him would die? Ack. Heartrending.
    Would J K Rowling be that mean as to take away the closest to his parents? I don't actually think she will. Harry will need him just like he needed Sirius. To kill lupin off will be plain mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    what are jewels?
    It's those green studs beside the no. of posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Would J K Rowling be that mean as to take away the closest to his parents? I don't actually think she will. Harry will need him just like he needed Sirius. To kill lupin off will be plain mean.
    Uh... okay, let's just hope Lupin would kill Peter instead

ReputationRep:
    I just love Lupin- he can't die- shes killed half his adult influences already and only one student- one he didn't even know- I think its time for someone young to go-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    Uh... okay, let's just hope Lupin would kill Peter instead
    Sorry, it's just that Harry's sanity will have to sort of remain in tact, though to be honest ifany of the weasleys would die or hermione, harry will probably blame himself. So his sanity will be severely tested anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    You both have spectacular auras about you
    Always post something worth reading too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Always post something worth reading too
    Gee, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    that was my favorite quote of the movie. it would be kind cool if that came into Harry Potter.

"vision of volemort about to kill Harry with Avadea Kevada only to have harry raise his hand and stop it in mid air"
    Fave quote for me too, and love the vision. Here have some rep. If it works that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Gee, thanks!
    Pleasure, just keep up the good posting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)
    why an otter..........?what were u gonna say?
    the reason why herimonie patronus is an otter is because otters are jk's favorite animal. she said in an interveiw that if she were an animagius, thats what she would become

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    the reason why herimonie patronus is an otter is because otters are jk's favorite animal. she said in an interveiw that if she were an animagius, thats what she would become
    Nice. I wouldn't mind an otter myself. Cute little critters

ReputationRep:
    It would be pretty cool to be a monkey! They're my favourite animals. It would be fun swinging frrom tree to tree etc.

ReputationRep:
    New Thread Discussion point.

What would you have your patronus take the form of???

Sire = Panther

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    New Thread Discussion point.

What would you have your patronus take the form of???

Sire = Panther

Tommypip - Eagle, would've been shark but that'd only be good if I was near water!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.