Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yeah, I sort of hope that Draco turns out to be good after all, if not good then at least figting on the right side. I was thinking that tehre have been a few incidents where characters have sort of been on the oppsoite side, when they might have been expected to be on one side. Crouch junior was the son of Crouch snr who worked in the ministry. Should have been good, but worked with Voldie. Then there wasKrum who came from a school which was well known for teaching the dark arts. Could be expected to maybe side with Voldie and didn;t. Just makes me wonder if Draco mightside with Dumblydore which would be unexpected.
    Good luck with the audition Adhsur. You've got all the backing (and hope and expectations, but no pressue eh ) from the whole forum.
    he is ment to on the last book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    he is ment to on the last book
    Who said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Who said?
    it was on a rumors site but whether it is true or not i dont no and my sisters best friend also said about that. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    it was on a rumors site but whether it is true or not i dont no and my sisters best friend also said about that. :confused:
    I think you may be onto something here. Draco's father is back in Azkaban now, and Draco is also now old enough to appreciate the choice he has to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I think you may be onto something here. Draco's father is back in Azkaban now, and Draco is also now old enough to appreciate the choice he has to make.
    yea but who said his choice will to be on the bad side?

ReputationRep:
    yea but who said his choice will to be on the bad side?
    Yeah, maybe Draco is being blackmailed or threatened by his dad or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    but the dementors are on the side of voldie-kins, lucius might break out of azkaban.

i don't think draco will ever join the 'goodies'

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    but the dementors are on the side of voldie-kins, lucius might break out of azkaban.

i don't think draco will ever join the 'goodies'

lou xxx
    possibility

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yeah, maybe Draco is being blackmailed or threatened by his dad or something.
    maybe he has had enough of the blackmail and decides to join the good side

ReputationRep:
    maybe he has had enough of the blackmail and decides to join the good side
    Well... its always a possibility. When does this 6th book get released anyway? I don't think I can wait more than another 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Well... its always a possibility. When does this 6th book get released anyway? I don't think I can wait more than another 6 months.
    unsure but im tired of waiting

ReputationRep:
    unsure but im tired of waiting
    Me too. On both counts. I think she would have done well to write them all at once, and then release one every 6-12 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Me too. On both counts. I think she would have done well to write them all at once, and then release one every 6-12 months
    Then we might have only been on the 3rd/4th book. Well, she might say something after the 3rd movie's released (I hope so anyways).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Then we might have only been on the 3rd/4th book. Well, she might say something after the 3rd movie's released (I hope so anyways).
    I hope so. Something like "Oh by the way, the 6th book just arrived in stores, and the 7th is only 3 months away" would be very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I hope so. Something like "Oh by the way, the 6th book just arrived in stores, and the 7th is only 3 months away" would be very nice
    it has :eek:

oh sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    it has :eek:

oh sarcasm
    just wishful thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    just wishful thinking
    damn my gullible brain

ReputationRep:
    sigh- it will probably be at least another year and a half- she finished #5 in November before it was released in June, so even if she finishes it (she only started in July) it will be longer before it's released shes got to write fast though, if they are casting for movie #4, they are going to catch up to her soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    sigh- it will probably be at least another year and a half- she finished #5 in November before it was released in June, so even if she finishes it (she only started in July) it will be longer before it's released shes got to write fast though, if they are casting for movie #4, they are going to catch up to her soon
    Nooooooooooooooo!
    I won't be able to take it! They should delay the films, so the main woman can do her job!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yeah, I sort of hope that Draco turns out to be good after all...
    Has anyone given thought to the similarity that exists between harry and his father. james/sirius had snivelly and i think draco has been put for the same reason. to annoy harry/ron. hermione for lily only that she is paired against ron. neville for lupin. i do not know abt the wormtail/peter part. there might be a person who we all take for granted like seamus or dean who might go bad and draco might be a plant for the good side when the fight gets worse. this thingy struck my brain only when i was reading that draco might become good after all that he has done. he now has a strong reason to hate harry as he has been instrumental in keeping lucius behind bars as snape had a reason too...

GK1

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.