Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    I thoguht that maybe Snape did fall in love, and maybe Voldie gave snape an ultimatum: His g/f or power. Maybe Snape chose his g/f (and Voldie killed her), or maybe he chose power and Voldie killed Snape's g/f and Snape snapped. MAybe Snape fell in love with a girl who was fighting against Voldie, while he was with Voldie. Voldie killed Snape's g/f and Snape joined Dumblydore. I dunno, butJ K Rowlinghad better explain everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I dunno, butJ K Rowlinghad better explain everything!
    I daresay she will before the end

And if not -there'll be a lot of fan-mail for her to answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

an uprising with any luck especially after waiting all this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

Not half as much mail as if she decided to kill HArry off I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Not half as much mail as if she decided to kill HArry off I reckon.
    Yeah true, but I still hope she does kill him off, or at least the final battle with a storm overhead thing. the cliff hanger I think people were calling it.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I hope the last fight is a memorable one, full of action and drama and all the other stuff that makes a fight a good one. But I hope that Harry survives!

ReputationRep:
    Btw, how'd I get 890 votes for the poll?
    Hey, my 1400th post. Only 600 to go to become an Overlady! D, don't change the boundaries again, at least not until I reach the Overlady status!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Well, I hope the last fight is a memorable one, full of action and drama and all the other stuff that makes a fight a good one. But I hope that Harry survives!
    yeah, I hope it goes for no less than 50 pages (not kidding)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    and then what jump off the roof of my house pretending to fly then when i go to hospital say im in the hospital wing and get nurses to wear robes?
    Don't forget your broomstick , hehe

ReputationRep:
    hello all, i am back (i know u missed me ). I have been sick since sunday, and still am, but i am well enough to type for a bit.

(since i am sure u all wanted a medical report :P)

ReputationRep:
    or maybe your insane
    may i ask whats with all the little "digs"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yeah, quite a few people have mentioned that(see somewhere in the middle of this thread). J K Rowling definitely must have put him there for a purpose, as else it's too much of a coincidence (surname and age). Though not sure how he would be related, as harry is supposed to not have any blood relatives.
    yeah, we actually spent about 10 pages on it, but good noticing, i never thought about it unitl it was brought up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    may i ask whats with all the little "digs"?
    its a little drama play

wanna join in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    *Yawwwwwwwwwwns*
    I enjoyed reading the first three then they got boring!! She writes too many pages.. Its like the bible!!
    What happened in the 4th and 5th book anyway?! i really couldn't b bothered 2 read them... update me plzz

tribi18
    to be updated, u would want to start by reading the previous 230 pages. Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    its a little drama play

wanna join in?
    ummm maybe what does it require?

ReputationRep:
    ummm maybe what does it require?
    well im living the life as a wizard except im not so i jump off roofs hoping to fly and i just fall all that stuff.

what character you wanna be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Adhsur
    Btw everyone - just to say I'm now in the second round of auditions for the asian twins in goblet of fire
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Our very own celebrity. Will you forget us when you move onto stardom?
    haha u sound like snape in harry's first potion class!

ReputationRep:
    well im living the life as a wizard except im not so i jump off roofs hoping to fly and i just fall all that stuff.

what character you wanna be?
    if u mean hp charactor, then Sirius

ReputationRep:
    yeah, we actually spent about 10 pages on it, but good noticing, i never thought about it unitl it was brought up
    I know, I was enlightening some of the newcomers who had yet to read all the past pages.

ReputationRep:
    Snape does have a nice sarcastic wit about him

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.