Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I have to change my avatar too. A few people decided to copy my batman/batgirl avatar. In reference to the longest thread ever, I think I'll change it to the HP actor face, until I can find a better one.
    I have put Harry's face,so u have to put some other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)
    I have put Harry's face,so u have to put some other
    Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    I'll see what I can find. I'm so annoyed that my batgirl symbol was nicked. I might go for another catoon character.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, I'm going back to my normal avatar, after all I was the first to use it. If I find a decent avatar, I'll change it. Until then, it's good old batgirl for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    I'll see what I can find. I'm so annoyed that my batgirl symbol was nicked. I might go for another catoon character.
    Haha!
    The flinstones is cute,but I think you should put something which shows ur dare,courage...something like that

ReputationRep:
    Haha!
    The flinstones is cute,but I think you should put something which shows ur dare,courage...something like that
    I need a Frodo avatar! (Plus, I'm short!). The flinstones one was taken by 1 or 2 people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Oh well, I'm going back to my normal avatar, after all I was the first to use it. If I find a decent avatar, I'll change it. Until then, it's good old batgirl for me!
    its good! If u want something new u just make it in ur comp,and put it

ReputationRep:
    And after how many no.of posts do u become an exalted member?

ReputationRep:
    Hoe do u get those gems raised near ur pst nos.?
    You get gems depending on how many perputation points you have. Check this out for info:

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...24&goto=postid

ReputationRep:
    And after how many no.of posts do u become an exalted member?
    And for this go to this link:

http://www.uk-learning.net/faq.php?f..._status_titles

ReputationRep:
    so much catching up to do, meant to come on lots now I'm back home, but was too ill etc etc

Anyway, just have a couple of things to mention, about 7 pages back someone mentioned about them writing with quills, well why do they light the corridors etc using lanterns? Surely there must be a magical equivalent to electricity?

Someone mentioned about Bill and Fleur getting married as well, wouldn't it be nice if the reason Harry had to leave Privet Drive early in either the 6th or the 7th book was to attend their wedding?!

Got very confused coz as I was catching up Xenon's avatar kept changing!

Sure I had more to say, but can't remember anymore, I'll just have to reply again when I remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    ehehe. I love Taz, but some other people are using it already. I want my own unique avatar heehee

anyway, long time no post, gurl!
    I like your current one- it reminds me of an character in an anime series I used to watch. Hmm...might have to dig that up again over the Christmas holidays.

(Original post by Xenon)
    I have to change my avatar too. A few people decided to copy my batman/batgirl avatar. In reference to the longest thread ever, I think I'll change it to the HP actor face, until I can find a better one.
    I've gotten used to your current one being you- it gets confusing when I see other people with it. Someone's using mine aswell and it's not even default.

If you want a Harry character how about a fanart one rather than a real one. I've seen some really fantastic pictures out there -some of the manga-style ones are really good. I'm sure the artists wouldn't mind (?!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    NOOOO that would be corny and bad.....a newbie decided to take my avatar and i screamed at her until she changed it.....she changed it and hasnt come back good thing she didnt kno to give rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I like your current one- it reminds me of an character in an anime series I used to watch. Hmm...might have to dig that up again over the Christmas holidays.

I've gotten used to your current one being you- it gets confusing when I see other people with it. Someone's using mine aswell and it's not even default.

If you want a Harry character how about a fanart one rather than a real one. I've seen some really fantastic pictures out there -some of the manga-style ones are really good. I'm sure the artists wouldn't mind (?!)
    now a manga one would be good.....fred and george would be great....my favorite characters!

ReputationRep:
    If any of the Weasleys will get married in book 6 or 7, which one do you reckon it would be? Bill, Charlie or Percy (doubt Percy though, he's not very likeable at the mo!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    If any of the Weasleys will get married in book 6 or 7, which one do you reckon it would be? Bill, Charlie or Percy (doubt Percy though, he's not very likeable at the mo!)
    i reckon Bill will get married first. not because of Fleur, but because of the fact that he is the oldest. and very cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    def. not percy. He would have married mr. crouch! haha that would have been weird...

I wonder if we will meet Sirius's girlfriend... he is always described as really really good looking, he must have had one right? haha

Did ne one else find it funny when ron went a little "loopy" at the DoM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i reckon Bill will get married first. not because of Fleur, but because of the fact that he is the oldest. and very cool.
    I want to hear more about Charlie and Bill, and Bill does sound like a cool character. There was definitely some chemistry between them in book 4. I can't remember, but did it say in book 5 that they were a couple?
    Also, I was thinking, maybe at the end, Harry's wand gets broken. Then maybe he reverts to muggle way of fighting or wandless magic. It could be J K Rowling's way of saing that the wand is just a tool to help aid your magic, but the magic is inside you. Ok, just realised that that sounds a bit cheesy. Just an idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    def. not percy. He would have married mr. crouch! haha that would have been weird...
    eww that would have been really messed up. tho he did seem in love w/ mr. crouch. lol.

(Original post by PadFoot90)
    Did ne one else find it funny when ron went a little "loopy" at the DoM?
    yea it was quite funny

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't it be funny if Harry lost his wand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Wouldn't it be funny if Harry lost his wand?
    Not again! You've removed that from your sig I see!
    I wouldn't mind it if that happens, if Harry is forced to use some wandless magic or something.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.