Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, just had a thought... more of a brain spasm really...

Harry goes back to Grimalud Place or whatever, back the the Black house and looks at the wall tapestry thing that has all the Black decendants on it right... Well I know Sirius's name has been blown off it but it may come back somehow and it may not have a death date on it as if Sirius wasn't dead or something. It aint like someone would have stitched that thing together, this is the magical world remember..

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Verno)
    Ok, just had a thought... more of a brain spasm really...

Harry goes back to Grimalud Place or whatever, back the the Black house and looks at the wall tapestry thing that has all the Black decendants on it right... Well I know Sirius's name has been blown off it but it may come back somehow and it may not have a death date on it as if Sirius wasn't dead or something. It aint like someone would have stitched that thing together, this is the magical world remember..

Thoughts?
    I dunno!But I dont think Srius name will ever return on the tapestry.Because he ran away from the family>But hope it happens like that or something which will bring back Padfoot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    yeah, it would be cute if the Harry character is a fanart one Mine is actually a Remus fanart.

I know some really good sites of Harry fanart
    Really?Can u tell me?

ReputationRep:
    Hey lady blitzer, can you send me the address' for the sites for the HP fanart please. Ok guys I'm off for 2-3 weeks, so you lot had better keep this thread going. darn, I reckon thatI'll have quite a lot of pages to read when i come back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    I believe we have talked about this. The possibility is still there, but I don't think JK would put a vampire and a werewolf in the books at the same time :P
    Theres a lot of evidence to suggest that Snape could be a vampire, but the general concensus is that it would be quite similar to the storyline which revealed Lupin as a Werewolf, so is probably quite unlikely as it would mean repeating the same story. I also think that Hermione would have worked it out and told Ron and Harry by now if he was anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Hey lady blitzer, can you send me the address' for the sites for the HP fanart please. Ok guys I'm off for 2-3 weeks, so you lot had better keep this thread going. darn, I reckon thatI'll have quite a lot of pages to read when i come back.
    We'll try not to get it shut down like last time you went away! Merry Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    We'll try not to get it shut down like last time you went away! Merry Christmas.
    Last time Katy? closed or deleted the thread by mistake. And there were loads of messages sent to d, so he opened it up again. Plus, people can continue discussing the topics, and I look forward to reading those many pages. I'd love it if the same thing didn't happen, cos I ot really confused when I came back from my hols last time!
    and MERRY X-MAS TO EVERY1, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, after seeing the thread asking for the LOTR thread to be made a sticky, why this one isn't one. I understand that there can't be too many or it'd be silly, but if LOTR can be one why can't Harry Potter, its the most popular thread on the forum (number of posts, length of time its been running etc, before people start shouting that they don't like it!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Just wondering, after seeing the thread asking for the LOTR thread to be made a sticky, why this one isn't one. I understand that there can't be too many or it'd be silly, but if LOTR can be one why can't Harry Potter, its the most popular thread on the forum (number of posts, length of time its been running etc, before people start shouting that they don't like it!)
    It can't be made into a sticky as there are too many up, and also, the HP thread gets many posts, so maybe it doesn't need to be a sticky. The LOTR thread askedto be a sticky, butdidn't become one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Bye!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    &
    A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    It can't be made into a sticky as there are too many up, and also, the HP thread gets many posts, so maybe it doesn't need to be a sticky. The LOTR thread askedto be a sticky, butdidn't become one.
    What's 'Sticky'?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Oh man, it would be perfect for the story for Wormtail to get hold of the map, and then tell Voldie how to use it, therefore enabling them to use the secret passages. Man, maybe the last battle could take place in Hogwarts. You reckon we might be right?
    that would be really cool! how wierd would that be if we were right? i dunno tho j.k. said that only like 2 people guessed the ending. hmm...i guess that we will just have to wait and see (well more like read) lol.

ReputationRep:
    Merry Christmas everybody!!! and a Happy New Year!!!

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    just thought i would let you no that xenon sai i was to look after this thread for her so i will be active for a while on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i was just thinking of asking of one the mods if it could be made one.
    i luv harry potter and thought i would say hi to all the newbies who now post here *wipes tear and remembers when this was HER favorite thread* you can see my first post on page 67 i think!

***cheers***

just thought id add a little thought! has anyone else gone to the harry potter site where they have explainations and disections of all the characters names?

its VERY cool

have a nice new year

ReputationRep:
    what is the site. i'd like to take a look at it.

ReputationRep:
    wow, i haven´t posted in this thread for so long, and it took me ages to read averything. good job to everyone who posted.
    what do you think is going to happen to Remus? he seems like a really tough guy to me, i mean he had to go through his best friends´ death, the betrayal of wormtail and sirius dying. do you think he´ll get over it and do everything he can to kill wormtail? i´d like that but i have the feeling that is going to be the other way around, with the silver hand and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leroylina)
    wow, i haven´t posted in this thread for so long, and it took me ages to read averything. good job to everyone who posted.
    what do you think is going to happen to Remus? he seems like a really tough guy to me, i mean he had to go through his best friends´ death, the betrayal of wormtail and sirius dying. do you think he´ll get over it and do everything he can to kill wormtail? i´d like that but i have the feeling that is going to be the other way around, with the silver hand and all.
    good for you and welcome back

ReputationRep:
    we're getting closer to 5000 posts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    we're getting closer to 5000 posts!
    and your getting closer to 300 posts

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.