Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    in texas... your a kid till you graduate from uni
    ooooo i c i c..................*mutters something about texans* jk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dracos_Goddess)
    ooooo i c i c..................*mutters something about texans* jk
    mutters something BAD about pennsylvanians!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Verno)
    Ok, just finished re-reading POA and came across some interesting little bits.

"Crookshanks took the order to the Owl Office for me. I used your name but told them to take the gold from Gringotts vaul number seven hundred and eleven - my own."

This is in Sirius's letter to harry at the end. He mentions his vault number and it just happens to be 2 across from vault seven hundred and thirteen (The vault that held the Philosophers Stone) Coincidence?

And then this...

"And I remembered the most unusual form your Patronus took, when it chanrged Mr Malfoy down at the Quidditch match against Ravenclaw. So you did see your Father last night, Harry... you found him inside yourself."

So Harry has found his Dad inside himself, is it possible with all this talk of Lily's green eyes it will be about Harry finding her.

Thoughts?
    I think Harry will possibly die (some way or another) at the end of the 7th book, and in the epilogue (if she puts one in) he'll get to see/meet/whatever else his parents - or he'll fall behind the veil and see our Siri-poo <--

Crookshanks isn't just a cat....

and I have more to say but my mind is going faster than my hands (which are typing...)

ReputationRep:
    mutters something BAD about pennsylvanians!
    *gasps* you wouldn't dare! *glares* don't make me use an Unforgivable Curse on you...oh yea- you know I will--my wand is prepared.

ReputationRep:
    *gasps* you wouldn't dare! *glares* don't make me use an Unforgivable Curse on you...oh yea- you know I will--my wand is prepared.
    it wouldn't matter...ive got the sorverers stone.....AND IM IMMORTAL!!!

ReputationRep:
    it wouldn't matter...ive got the sorverers stone.....AND IM IMMORTAL!!!
    Ahhh...but there are no more sorceror's or philosopher's stones left- remember? (*doy..*) Dumbledore and Nicolas Flamel both agreed that the last one should be burned....or vanquished..or w/e..

But question: JKR puts in the books that the sorceror's stone makes the person immortal- but then why would anyone need it once they've had some of it??? Immortal specifically means they'll never die. In the end of the 1st book/movie it's said that Flamel will die now- but I thought he was immortal! HOw can they go about confusing people like me!?!? Oooh...the horror of it all....bleh..ok I'll stop that now..hehe

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh...but there are no more sorceror's or philosopher's stones left- remember? (*doy..*) Dumbledore and Nicolas Flamel both agreed that the last one should be burned....or vanquished..or w/e..

But question: JKR puts in the books that the sorceror's stone makes the person immortal- but then why would anyone need it once they've had some of it??? Immortal specifically means they'll never die. In the end of the 1st book/movie it's said that Flamel will die now- but I thought he was immortal! HOw can they go about confusing people like me!?!? Oooh...the horror of it all....bleh..ok I'll stop that now..hehe
    it doesnt matter...i found the long lost instructions on how to make it...and may i point out? your a muggle, you dont get a wand!

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt matter...i found the long lost instructions on how to make it...and may i point out? your a muggle, you dont get a wand!
    *gasps and stares in disbelief* How can I be a muggle if I attend Hogwarts!? (I'm home in the USA for Xmas break....teehehe)

ReputationRep:
    Hm.......some people think that JKR was hinting a Harry/Luna romance at the end of the 5th book---it's possible- but weren't there hints on Luna crushing on Ron??? Also- could Luna be a werewolf..? Luna=moon, "dreamy eyes- large, round, and protuberant eyes"?

....know one knows..........know one will know.............until the next couple of books are out in which we have to wait an *eternity* for..

ReputationRep:
    *gasps and stares in disbelief* How can I be a muggle if I attend Hogwarts!? (I'm home in the USA for Xmas break....teehehe)
    only english kids go to hogwarts...

jkr was NOT indicating a romance btween harry and luna....just a friendship....it was with parvarti that i am placing my bets....he did notice her smile and hair after all!

ReputationRep:
    only english kids go to hogwarts...

jkr was NOT indicating a romance btween harry and luna....just a friendship....it was with parvarti that i am placing my bets....he did notice her smile and hair after all!
    Meh...whatever...

ok- so there's a slim chance of a Luna/Harry ship ...
    Mmmmmm.......no- no no no! NO Parvati/Harry!!! It just doesn't go..no no no!

Ick- don't you think Cho is a *****? Ugh! I absolutely hate her..that nasty little.. *says many nasty words that will not appear on this screen*..

ReputationRep:
    Meh...whatever...

ok- so there's a slim chance of a Luna/Harry ship ...
    Mmmmmm.......no- no no no! NO Parvati/Harry!!! It just doesn't go..no no no!

Ick- don't you think Cho is a *****? Ugh! I absolutely hate her..that nasty little.. *says many nasty words that will not appear on this screen*..
    does tom felton play malfoy? i think shes a bit misguided and doesnt realize harry was trying to get over the exact same thing! but honestly id rather see harry parvarti than harry luna...i dont like luna...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    does tom felton play malfoy? i think shes a bit misguided and doesnt realize harry was trying to get over the exact same thing! but honestly id rather see harry parvarti than harry luna...i dont like luna...:rolleyes:
    *nods* Yes my sweet n sexy Tommy plays Malfoy haha

Yea..but I still don't like Cho.

Yea- I don't *want* a Luna/Harry ship- just wasn't sure if she was hinting on that or not.. but ur rite- Harry/parvati is much better.

I love Luna Lovegood! (well not love..but u knoe wut i mean.) She's so awesomely weird~* She's also completely herself and views life from a completely different perspective.

ReputationRep:
    *nods* Yes my sweet n sexy Tommy plays Malfoy haha

Yea..but I still don't like Cho.

Yea- I don't *want* a Luna/Harry ship- just wasn't sure if she was hinting on that or not.. but ur rite- Harry/parvati is much better.

I love Luna Lovegood! (well not love..but u knoe wut i mean.) She's so awesomely weird~* She's also completely herself and views life from a completely different perspective.
    she gave me a headache...im with ron, i think shes a bit "barmy"....i think ron and herm will hapen though, for example the times when herm kisses harry on the cheeck and turns red and decides not to do it to ron! but i dislike hermy also, i think shes stuck up and overly smart and rule concientous!

ReputationRep:
    she gave me a headache...im with ron, i think shes a bit "barmy"....i think ron and herm will hapen though, for example the times when herm kisses harry on the cheeck and turns red and decides not to do it to ron! but i dislike hermy also, i think shes stuck up and overly smart and rule concientous!
    Haha- my friend Liz couldn't agree more with you- she *truly dislikes* hermione.

Yea, there is definitely a ron/hermione going on- anyone who cannot see that is now officially a Hufflepuff.

ReputationRep:
    Haha- my friend Liz couldn't agree more with you- she *truly dislikes* hermione.

Yea, there is definitely a ron/hermione going on- anyone who cannot see that is now officially a Hufflepuff.
    youve taken the online sorting tests right? from the very first one ive been gryffindor.....how about you? there is NOTHING wrong with hufflepuff......personally i think that the guy that plays oliver wood in the movies is far hotter than malfoy....but thats just me!

ReputationRep:
    youve taken the online sorting tests right? from the very first one ive been gryffindor.....how about you? there is NOTHING wrong with hufflepuff......personally i think that the guy that plays oliver wood in the movies is far hotter than malfoy....but thats just me!
    'Course I've taken the tests- I have a strange liking for Ravenclaw and am usually sorted into that house.

Ok ok..so there isn't anything wrong with Hufflypuff.. but still..~*

Ahhh, but you see~ no one asked for your opinion on my hubby..so let's keep it at that. But I'll admit: Sean B. could give Tom a run for his $.. *shhhh!*

ReputationRep:
    'Course I've taken the tests- I have a strange liking for Ravenclaw and am usually sorted into that house.

Ok ok..so there isn't anything wrong with Hufflypuff.. but still..~*

Ahhh, but you see~ no one asked for your opinion on my hubby..so let's keep it at that. But I'll admit: Sean B. could give Tom a run for his $.. *shhhh!*
    sean is hot, but his last name would make a change before i married him LOL......im always in gryffindor....its because im brave! i dont like malfoy at all, jk jk.....but i did think he looked about 12!

ReputationRep:
    sean is hot, but his last name would make a change before i married him LOL......im always in gryffindor....its because im brave! i dont like malfoy at all, jk jk.....but i did think he looked about 12!
    night night......bedtime!

ReputationRep:
    in texas... your a kid till you graduate from uni
    Really? wow. 22 and still a kid, and in other news... some bloody aussie has just changed his name to peter pan hehe

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.