Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    hey Sire, how do i get it so that the gentelman's league is a link?

Xenon, i think you should join. You would be a very good new addition. As starter of the longest thread on this site, you should join the club, so everyone can be graced by your presence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Kind of. It says that neither can live whilst there is the other. Presumably, one must kill the other, but I'm sure that they aren't quite immortal just yet.
    The question i have is does this mean that one must die or does it mean that neither can have the life they want will the other lives?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    The question i have is does this mean that one must die or does it mean that neither can have the life they want will the other lives?
    i think it means one ahs to die. What more can volde want? back in power ready to do some killing.

ReputationRep:
    didn't we used to have a member by that name? i came across a who hates harry potter thread started by that name, i was wondering if it was the same person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    excuse the LOTR, but something like me being an aragorn like person

Which charactor do u think is the most, and least likely to die

P.S, back to that post, i have been here since page 13
    Most likely: Voldie, Dumbledoor, Ginny(New thought?)
    Least likely: Harry, Ron, Hermione

I would see a genie granting my wish for more wishes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    didn't we used to have a member by that name? i came across a who hates harry potter thread started by that name, i was wondering if it was the same person
    If you are talking about my name, i only found this site a couple of weeks
    ago doing a harry potter book 5 search on yahoo.

ReputationRep:
    If you are talking about my name, i only found this site a couple of weeks
    ago doing a harry potter book 5 search on yahoo.
    Don't let em get to you. More importantly, don't get caught up with the threads about LOTR being better than Harry Potter and vice versa. It doesn't lead anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    jeeze man, this thread is still going and going and going and going............??????? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    doesn't it say though "Neither can live while the other survives". so does that techanlly mean that one of them is already dead.

ReputationRep:
    Well Volde is only living a half life and harry is connected to him with all the headaches so perhaps they are kinda sharing one life together.

Howabout,volde will die and they will realise that harry can't live without the power that he was giving him so harry dies but just a bit slower than voldermort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)
    Well Volde is only living a half life and harry is connected to him with all the headaches so perhaps they are kinda sharing one life together.

Howabout,volde will die and they will realise that harry can't live without the power that he was giving him so harry dies but just a bit slower than voldermort.

wait tho... IS voldy living a half life? because that was in the 1st one where he drank the blood of the unicorn, so after the whole blood, potion thing isnt he completly restored and not living a half life anymore?

ReputationRep:
    Good point i'm not sure, he could be back to full power like harry is normal, but they both suffer in different ways .

I've confused myself on this one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)
    Good point i'm not sure, he could be back to full power like harry is normal, but they both suffer in different ways .

lol sorry i just had the urge to nit pick

ReputationRep:
    Do you think dobby will be more important in the books or is he just a waste of time now his free? He could have been like a spy in the Malfoys house if he wasn't free!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)
    Do you think dobby will be more important in the books or is he just a waste of time now his free? He could have been like a spy in the Malfoys house if he wasn't free!
    i think dobby will definetly be more important. he is a good character. i like it that not all of the sort of important characters in the books r human.
    does anyone think SPEW will actually get anywhere? it seems like it wont but i like the idea it might.

ReputationRep:
    I think Hermione's obsession with SPEW will lead her to a ministry of Magic job in the Department of Magical Creatures- to Hagrid's delight- especially after her snafu with the unicorns-

ReputationRep:
    Dobby can still be important, as can Winky and Kreacher- we still have to really see what that power the house elves have can do- and now that Sirius is dead (sniff) Kreacher is technically free, isn't he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)

He's living a cursed life though!
    I hope that Harry doesn't die once the connection between Harry and Voldie is broken. That would be a lousy way for him to die, if he were to die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    Dobby can still be important, as can Winky and Kreacher- we still have to really see what that power the house elves have can do- and now that Sirius is dead (sniff) Kreacher is technically free, isn't he?

I think so but I reckon he'll go to the Malfoy's because isn't Narcissa Sirius' cousin or something, and that's why he went to her in book 5. He'll definitely be on Voldemort's side tho...there could be a duel type thingy between him and Dobby at the end! Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Joanna*)
    I think so but I reckon he'll go to the Malfoy's because isn't Narcissa Sirius' cousin or something, and that's why he went to her in book 5. He'll definitely be on Voldemort's side tho...there could be a duel type thingy between him and Dobby at the end! Lol
    What about a duel between Dobby and Kreacher? That would be intteresting!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.