Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    Blimey! I haven't even been gone for a full day and there are pages to catch up on. Think I'll give you all some grace and catch up with it later.
    Sire heads off muttering about how he just intended to pop in and check to see if one or perhaps two new posts had been put up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Blimey! I haven't even been gone for a full day and there are pages to catch up on. Think I'll give you all some grace and catch up with it later.
    Sire heads off muttering about how he just intended to pop in and check to see if one or perhaps two new posts had been put up
    Why's it so quiet? I've been away at a footie match so I haven't been home for hours. Where is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOL!)
    *cough* ... no reason ... gotta go, bye! lmao!!
    at least we have better things to do with our lives then join threads about things we hate and make fun of everyone. Now that is sad. Good way to join. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If you could have ne one in the series die, who would it be?
    I have to go with bellatrix. She drove me insane :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Draco

ReputationRep:
    Bellatrix, Lucius, Voldie obviously, Umbridge and Kreacher.

ReputationRep:
    Hagrid

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! i haven't been posting in awhile because i have been taking midterm exams and studying for them all week. well i can't really talk much right now but i will try to post as soon as possible. i just wanted to let u guys know that i am still here and didnt leave the thread or anything. keep the thread alive! i look forward to reading all of the posts that i have missed. bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Hagrid
    Hagrid? Why???
    I would have to say Lucius Malfoy and Cornelius Fudge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOL!)
    y'all are very sad ppl
    Which is worse? Making a contribution for the greater good, ie; all the people who've consistently posted on this thread... Or perhaps your silly little post that was just a waste of your own time, and a precious two seconds of ours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blinkbaby)
    Hagrid? Why???
    I would have to say Lucius Malfoy and Cornelius Fudge.
    Because he is annoying the evil characters are interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Which is worse? Making a contribution for the greater good, ie; all the people who've consistently posted on this thread... Or perhaps your silly little post that was just a waste of your own time, and a precious two seconds of ours?
    loads of people have been doing that. it's just stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    loads of people have been doing that. it's just stupid.
    Still... it bumps the thread and adds another post to the total. I'm making a rough guess that there have been some 150-200 useless little posts like that on this thread, but every little bit helps The joke is on them in the end.

ReputationRep:
    hey does anyone else like firenz? ( cant remeber how to spell it)
    i love him, i hope he has a more important part in the next books

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    Yeah he is pretty cool. Kind of wise and a tad arrogant, but not too arrogant like the rest of the Centaurs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Yeah he is pretty cool. Kind of wise and a tad arrogant, but not too arrogant like the rest of the Centaurs
    sire dont take this the wrong way but... i think i luv u! ...lol

yeah i hated that bane guy, he really got on my nerves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    I like Firenze. A rebel to his own kind, and not too full of himself as to not want to share his knowledge. Plus he saved Harry in the first book, and he's sort of sweet.
    Hagrid's too nice to kill. Plus many thought he'd die in the last book, and he didn't but almost died. I forgot about Fudge, I don't mind about him dying. What about percy, do you want him to live or die?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I like Firenze. A rebel to his own kind, and not too full of himself as to not want to share his knowledge. Plus he saved Harry in the first book, and he's sort of sweet.
    Hagrid's too nice to kill. Plus many thought he'd die in the last book, and he didn't but almost died. I forgot about Fudge, I don't mind about him dying. What about percy, do you want him to live or die?
    Percy should live, just as Umbridge should live. i may hate the both of them on what they did, but they add exitment to the books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Percy should live, just as Umbridge should live. i may hate the both of them on what they did, but they add exitment to the books.
    Yeah, just think how dull the last book would have been without Umbridge. I don't think I want any of the horrible characters to die, they add to the books, they'd be really rubbish if we didn't have anyone to hate! I think Kingsley's one of my new favourties. In my head he's really fit with an incredibly sexy deep voice! Or maybe I'm just letting my imagination run away with me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm re-reading book 5 again at the minute and have just been reminded of one of my pet theories (everyone knows my favourite pet theory about the Potter's being teachers, but I think thats probably been discussed a few times now!) for the next two books, so I though I'm reiterate, and add my new theory:

Old Theory:
    Voldemort killed Lily's parents.
    I decided this from something Petunis says on page 39 (uk version). I wrote down the page number, but unfortunately I can't actually remember what she said, I think it was sonething about understanding what Voldemort being back actually meant.

New Theory:
    This one based around a couple of theories which have been floating about for a while now, but here goes:
    Dumbledore dies at the end of book 6. Arthur Weasley takes over running the Order, but its all done a bit more publicly now everyone knows Voldemort is back. He does such a good job that he's made Minister For Magic at the end of book 7.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.