Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I reckon I'd like to be Volders' best friend. On an equal par with him. Not a snivelling Death Eater saying yes master, no my lord, ok your eminence etc. Just someone who can talk on an even keel with the great one himself.
    Sire, Voldie would kill you because he doesn't want to have someone around him as an equal he only wants people below him. Thats why he wants to kill Harry because Harry is his equal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I reckon I'd like to be Volders' best friend. On an equal par with him. Not a snivelling Death Eater saying yes master, no my lord, ok your eminence etc. Just someone who can talk on an even keel with the great one himself.
    All that kissing of his robes and stuff- Yuck! I dunno how people can work for him, knowing that he sees them as highly inferior to himself, knowing that if u make a small error, you'll be tortured and that your life could constantly be in danger as long asVoldie's alive. A fun old life that is!

ReputationRep:
    Sire- that's a little freaky- pick better friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    Sire- that's a little freaky- pick better friends
    I did mean as an equal. Perhaps an old school friend. Someone with the same zest for magic. Tom Riddle was a head boy after all. One of the best ever apparently said Dumbledore, or something similar.

ReputationRep:
    Would you believe I lent my HP collection to my g/f to read? I'm kicking myself for it now.

ReputationRep:
    Hey- what do you think Voldie would DO if he killed Harry? Is he still going to kill all the muggleborn and muggles? He didn't seem to really care about that- plus, there are only so many- once he's killed them all, what's he going to do? I somehow don't see becoming Minister of Magic being his goal- if he hadn't gone bad, he probably could have managed that on brains alone-
    Man, do you guys forget. IF Voldemort killed Harry, his next target would be Hogwarts. He would want to go after Dumbledore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I did mean as an equal. Perhaps an old school friend. Someone with the same zest for magic. Tom Riddle was a head boy after all. One of the best ever apparently said Dumbledore, or something similar.
    Head Boy?, i thought he was just a perfect

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, i've just read on Newsround that the Cho Chang Autions are starting.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like cho chang, shes boring, apart from the fact she plays quidditch. I think Harry should just leave the girls alone and work on quidditch and saving the world from volde more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Man, do you guys forget. IF Voldemort killed Harry, his next target would be Hogwarts. He would want to go after Dumbledore.
    Unless Dumbledore's already dead. I'm just assuming that J K Rolwing does kill of Voldie, at lest for the sake of the kids. Yeah, Tom Riddle was the head boy, though, he was probably right old evil by now. He seemed probably to everyone but Dumblydore to be the perfect student.
    Who knows, Harry might distance himself from his friends and everyone, and then come back to them, but concentrate more on getting Voldie. I reckon it'll be his friends who will have relationships at least next year rather than Harry.

ReputationRep:
    I hope so. The last books valentine stuff got on my nerves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Hey guys, i've just read on Newsround that the Cho Chang Autions are starting.
    I've just heard that, I thought that they'd already cast that girl who plays Lori in Neighbours as her though, or was that just a rumour?

ReputationRep:
    I had something really good and interesting to say about book 5 , but I forgot to write it down and I haven't got a clue what it was now! It was something I spotted in book 5, somewhere around the point where they start up the DA though, hmmm, will have to go home and look later....

ReputationRep:
    What is neighbors? Do you have a picture of her?

ReputationRep:
    What is neighbors? Do you have a picture of her?
    An australian soap. She's got a nice look, but you can't cast an australian for an english role. Plus, J K Rowling wanted english actors and actresses.

[forget the whole of the above. My mistake, Lori's english]

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it should be Lori, but i can't think of anyone else to do it. Apart from someone unknown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)
    I don't think it should be Lori, but i can't think of anyone else to do it. Apart from someone unknown.
    Oh wait, my mistake, the actress playing Lor isenglish isn't she, so technichally she could play Cho. But I agree, for some odd reason, I don't think it should be her. She's not how I imagine Cho to be.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think Cho is like we don't know much about her. Do you think she should stop crying about Cedric sometime soon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)
    What do you think Cho is like we don't know much about her. Do you think she should stop crying about Cedric sometime soon?
    I dunno, really pretty, but not with the same type of face as Lori. More like a model or a cheerleader. Butwould she be tall or short? Has it been mentioned about that in the book, I can't remember.
    Cho will be leaving school at the end of book 5 won't she. But yeah, she'll get over Cedric, and will probably be dating many different people (or maybe not).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, your right I dunno but I would expect tall more than short.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.