Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Definatly (100% sure) Elrond. d probably just named the avatar that because they're the same actor and maybe he was more familiar with that role.
    I agree. It is Elrond! He definitely looks more elf like!

ReputationRep:
    Excellent (evil laugh) Thank you all for your opinions

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't agent smith give off the appearance of Elrod?

Who is second in command of voldemort's forces and who is second in command of the order. Is it possible that if Fudge is forced to step down that someone outside the order will get the job? maybe even on Voldemort's side?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Couldn't agent smith give off the appearance of Elrod?

Who is second in command of voldemort's forces and who is second in command of the order. Is it possible that if Fudge is forced to step down that someone outside the order will get the job? maybe even on Voldemort's side?
    2nd in command of Voldie's force-prob bellatrix
    2nd of the order- I haven't a clue, they all seem pretty equal. Though if Harry survives, then he could be it when he's older.

I hope that Fudge is forced out of his job, if not because of a public outrage. Though if Percy is put in his place, I'll scream!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Though if Percy is put in his place, I'll scream!
    I hope J.K. Rowling wouldn't do something so awful =( Percy needs a time out in the corner, that kid is mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    2nd in command of Voldie's force-prob bellatrix
    Was Malfoy not issueing orders in the ministry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Was Malfoy not issueing orders in the ministry?
    Well, I think Malfoy was kind of second in command or was having a high rank among the death eaters when Bellatrix was still in Azkaban.

Percy should be doing some thinking. I think we're going to see some begging and forgiving in the next book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    Well, I think Malfoy was kind of second in command or was having a high rank among the death eaters when Bellatrix was still in Azkaban.

Percy should be doing some thinking. I think we're going to see some begging and forgiving in the next book
    I reckon that that might be true. I still stick to my theory that there might be an attack on the weasleys, and Percy will end up saving either Harry, or one of his fa,ily. Therefore ending with his family completely forgiving him. Not sure if at that point he'll be dying or alive and kicking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Joanna*)
    They are played by the same person, I think he's called Hugo Weaving or something like that, but it's definitely the same actor. And yes it does look more like Elrond- he's got long hair and is wearing that crown-thingy...
    darling, I love your cat avatar

yeah, Elrond and Agent Smith are played by the same actor. It's kind of funny, when we watched the last LOTR movie, my brother and I kept joking that Elrond was just going to do that make-more-of-myself move and say the "Me, me, me... and me" line so that they could defeat the Uruk-ai's and all those evil monsters. Eheheh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cellochickee)
    I hope J.K. Rowling wouldn't do something so awful =( Percy needs a time out in the corner, that kid is mean.
    Yeah but Percy's offical position is Senoir Under secratary to the Minister. I have no idea what that means, but i'll bet he's pretty high up on Fudge's list, if fudge steps down. Then there's also umbridge....

ReputationRep:

Well at least begging, volde doesn't forgive to quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Well at least begging, volde doesn't forgive to quickly
    Begging from Percy, forgiving from his family. Percy can't ecome minister of magic, and neither can umbridge. I think the public shoud bombard the MOM with howlers, and a member of the order, hopefully Mr Weasley will take his rightful place as the minister of magic.

ReputationRep:
    HEy everyone I'm finally back to the thread but am still confused...

So this thread was deleted and then restored, but "hidden" cuz you can't find it unless you have the link..correct?

Oh well~* Yea, so I'm just going to go back to reading my fanfiction and look at the old posts..yup..i'll stop SPAMing now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Begging from Percy, forgiving from his family. Percy can't ecome minister of magic, and neither can umbridge. I think the public shoud bombard the MOM with howlers, and a member of the order, hopefully Mr Weasley will take his rightful place as the minister of magic.
    Yea- did you notice that one quote by Ron b4 they won the Quidditch Cup??? He said something about how they have as much of a chance of winning the house cup as his dad has of becoming the minister of magic...hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dracos_Goddess)
    HEy everyone I'm finally back to the thread but am still confused...

So this thread was deleted and then restored, but "hidden" cuz you can't find it unless you have the link..correct?

Oh well~* Yea, so I'm just going to go back to reading my fanfiction and look at the old posts..yup..i'll stop SPAMing now..
    Oh yeah, this thread has qite a history, with the main big events happening when I was on holiday. The 1st time, Katy deleted thisthread. After loads of protests to d, the thread was restored.
    Then in the christmas hols, d closed it or something (can't remember full details), and then it came back again. Then it got moved to this sub-forum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Yeah but Percy's offical position is Senoir Under secratary to the Minister. I have no idea what that means, but i'll bet he's pretty high up on Fudge's list, if fudge steps down. Then there's also umbridge....
    Ahh! Umbridge... Hem, I forgot about her =*(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cellochickee)
    Ahh! Umbridge... Hem, I forgot about her =*(
    I don't think she's gonna be back yet. She's still recovering in St. Mungo's right? I don't think she's going to be the next MOM.

Just a ques. How does the Minister of Magic get to be the Minister of Magic? Do they vote? Is it appointed by a higher council or by the previous MOM?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she's gonna be back yet. She's still recovering in St. Mungo's right? I don't think she's going to be the next MOM.

Just a ques. How does the Minister of Magic get to be the Minister of Magic? Do they vote? Is it appointed by a higher council or by the previous MOM?
    isnt the MOM elected by a special council? the one harry had to go to a hearing in front of? i think...
    it said in one of the books i think. something about wanting dumbledor to be minister but he refused so they elected fudge instead...
    i think...
    dunno mabey im just imagining it

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys. Quite alo0t to say.

i would work as Care of Magical Creatures, or have Hagrid's job. The Keeper of the Keys.

I reckon that Mogonical (can't spell her name) is second in command just like she is Deputy HeadMistress.

How do we know that Umbridge won't get out of Mungos by the 6th book. I would like to see her return coz she is a fantastic character.

I'm not sure on the MoM election. Hagrid just says that Dumbledore was going to be MoM, but he wanted to stay at Hogwarts, so Fudge was offered the job instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I reckon that Mogonical (can't spell her name) is second in command just like she is Deputy HeadMistress.
    It's McGonnagal Dude. You never could spell her name, could u?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.