Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, shes evil, but she won't become a death eater yet!

I voted for yes he will die.

ReputationRep:
    i voted no, but im not really sure what i think really, i think i just put no because i cant bear the thought of him being gone!!
    but if he did die it would stop lots of undignified spin offs at least. that would really annoy me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poowpoow)
    i voted no, but im not really sure what i think really, i think i just put no because i cant bear the thought of him being gone!!
    but if he did die it would stop lots of undignified spin offs at least. that would really annoy me
    Some people said that they wouldn't mind if he does die, because then he'd be with his parents and Sirius.
    Aaaah, I just noticed your avatar poowpoow. Sticking to the theme.

ReputationRep:
    yes i thought so! thanks

ReputationRep:
    I reckon Umbridge should have her ass kicked by the Ministry cuz teachers aren't allowed to do physical punishments on children and she was ****ing abusing and slitting their wrists with that thing!!! But they won't. And they are so easily bribed. I also reccckon Norbet is gonna be back.

Several possible theories on why Snape was determined to fail Harry in Potions:

1) He simply loathed Harry.
    2) Didn't want anyone to doubt that Harry needed remedial classes (very clever on Snape's part).
    3) Was told to do so so that Harry would work harder to get into next years class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blush Babe)
    1) He simply loathed Harry.
    2) Didn't want anyone to doubt that Harry needed remedial classes (very clever on Snape's part).
    3) Was told to do so so that Harry would work harder to get into next years class.
    Hmmm, the 3rd option would sort of mean that Snape was being nice to Harry and helping him out. Not something I associate with him.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Newbies!

I actually don't think Harry will make it into Snape's class- he wasn't so gung ho on being an Auror anyway- I bet he'll have to think up a whole new career plan on his own- he's always following what Ron does- he needs to think on his own- plus I think thats going to be a theme of book 6- Hermione and Ron together, moving on with their lives apart from Harry- Harry feeling left out- Harry dealing with the prophecy on his own..... if I'm lucky and JK can read my mind, he'll slowly look to Ginny....

ReputationRep:
    Umbridge should be stoned- but I dont think anything will happen to her- now that Fudge is under control, I think she'll be the evil force at the ministry- maybe she'll team up with Percy- they do work together-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Some people said that they wouldn't mind if he does die, because then he'd be with his parents and Sirius.
    Aaaah, I just noticed your avatar poowpoow. Sticking to the theme.
    what about by avatar? eheheheh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    Umbridge should be stoned- but I dont think anything will happen to her- now that Fudge is under control, I think she'll be the evil force at the ministry- maybe she'll team up with Percy- they do work together-
    But then again, Fudge might not be in control for a longer time anymore, not after the Voldie incident in book 5. Umbridge... I hope she rots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    I thought I already said about your avatar. If not, than here; your fanart avatar is good and different from the movie ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    Welcome Newbies!

I actually don't think Harry will make it into Snape's class- he wasn't so gung ho on being an Auror anyway- I bet he'll have to think up a whole new career plan on his own- he's always following what Ron does- he needs to think on his own- plus I think thats going to be a theme of book 6- Hermione and Ron together, moving on with their lives apart from Harry- Harry feeling left out- Harry dealing with the prophecy on his own..... if I'm lucky and JK can read my mind, he'll slowly look to Ginny....
    I still thinik that Harry will somehow get into Snape's clas, and if he doesn't, then McGonnagal will help him get in. Training to be an auror might even help him prepare against Voldie. There is always a stage in a student's life where he will have to prepare for his future. Maybe Ginny and Harry will hang around more or something. But Harry will need his friends in the fight against Voldie. I just hope that Ron and Hermione realise and remember this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)
    She could but I don't htink she will, shes nasty but not in an evil vldemort killing spree way!

She'll probably be punished in someway and lose her job dunno what else.
    Don't forget that she was willing to "kill" harry with the dementors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Sorry, welcome to all of the new users on this thread including woody, vigatiger, and everyone else who I missed out who aren't on the previous page (sorry, there must be way more).
    Not that it really matters, but I was on the previous page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    I just noticed that your avatar is Harry.

It is isn't it?

BTW I have started a Star Wars thread and I would appreciate it if ya'll would check it out. sorry that i'm off topic.

ReputationRep:
    I voted no although him dieing would indeed stop the spinoffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Not that it really matters, but I was on the previous page
    Whoops, you included in the welcome. Too difficult to keep track of everyone. Yeah, ladyblitzer's avatar is a fanart picture of Harry. I was thinking of all the hatemail J K Rowling would get if she killed off Harry, especially from the kid. Well niot hatemail, but letters from upset kids.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, i thought Hagrid gave Sirius his bike back?? Also, i dont think umbridge would be a death eater, even tho she could pass for one. After all, she seems to love fudge and everything. I cant say i ever liked the centuars, they annoy me...

Umbridge should be stoned hahahahaha good idea. I nkow we ahve talked a lot about LOTR and HP, but i just noticed many charactor similarites:

Centaurs=elves
    Sirius=aragorn
    dumbledore=gandalf
    Mogonagal= elrond, all wise and everything
    there must be others....

ReputationRep:
    sauron=volde
    smeagol= draco
    saruman= bella, maybe lucius
    orcs= death eates
    fellowship= order

Maybe i am naming things every fantasy has, like evil and hero and such but the resemblance is striking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    sauron=volde
    smeagol= draco
    saruman= bella, maybe lucius
    orcs= death eates
    fellowship= order

Maybe i am naming things every fantasy has, like evil and hero and such but the resemblance is striking...
    wouldn't the fellowship= Harry Ron Hermione?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.