Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i dount that the DA will stay in the room of requirement as it seems to be a special room. If the DA stayed there, everyone would know about it and try to use it for their own needs.
    Do all the other members know the secret of the Room of Requirement though? I mean, do they know that the room will become whatever you need or do they just think its a room Harry found for the meetings?

ReputationRep:
    i think that the other members think its just a room that harry found, not that itll be anything you need. cos it doesnt say that harry mentions nething about it. apart from ron and hermione neway.

how much is a galleon actually worth? been wondering bout it.....reading the order of the phoenix again thats why! (7th time!!) i am sad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Do all the other members know the secret of the Room of Requirement though? I mean, do they know that the room will become whatever you need or do they just think its a room Harry found for the meetings?
    I think that the trio kept it quiet and didn't mention exactly what the room was, so it's still really a secret.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I dunno if I managed to thank you guys for keeping it going while I was on holiday, especially during the times when the thread was closed and stuff. So thanks!
    no problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    i'm sure dumbledore wouldn't allow it either.
    yeah but i think at least harry will join, because age kina doesn't matter about the same time you beat volde 4 times...

ReputationRep:
    how much is a galleon actually worth? been wondering bout it.....reading the order of the phoenix again thats why! (7th time!!) i am sad![/QUOTE]

sadly i have only read it 2 times...

sorry about not combining posts, i tried to respond to me then one at a time, and i could not post, so i am not gunna try it for a while

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY COMPUTER WON'T LET ME RESPOND TO TWO POSTS IN ONE OF MY REPLIES, AND SOME THAT I ONLY WANT TO RESPOND TO 1 DONT EVEN WORK ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

So anyway, i am trying to make it so i dont have to post four times in a row, but bear with me

And about that "snogging" in the ROR, ughh thanks for that disturbing visual brooklyn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY COMPUTER WON'T LET ME RESPOND TO TWO POSTS IN ONE OF MY REPLIES, AND SOME THAT I ONLY WANT TO RESPOND TO 1 DONT EVEN WORK ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

So anyway, i am trying to make it so i dont have to post four times in a row, but bear with me

And about that "snogging" in the ROR, ughh thanks for that disturbing visual brooklyn
    Well, you seem to be managing to post a few times Padfoot, so hopefully we will still see you on.
    Harry's got a lot of experiences in his life facing evil. He's got a lot on his shoulders, but I reckon he would be honoured to join the order, as he will be involved on more stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Well, you seem to be managing to post a few times Padfoot, so hopefully we will still see you on.
    Harry's got a lot of experiences in his life facing evil. He's got a lot on his shoulders, but I reckon he would be honoured to join the order, as he will be involved on more stuff.
    Harry wanted to join the Order when he frist heard about it, but they said he was too young and he had to have finished school (i guess that means Fred and George can join now). And we can guess that the Order won't be needed at the end since it seems that Harry will kill Voldy at the end of Book 7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Harry wanted to join the Order when he frist heard about it, but they said he was too young and he had to have finished school (i guess that means Fred and George can join now). And we can guess that the Order won't be needed at the end since it seems that Harry will kill Voldy at the end of Book 7.
    But maybe they might change their mind if they find that deatheaters and voldie are getting stronger and that theyt need more members. Or maybe Harry will unofficially help out, and earn the order's respect enough to be asked to join. Do you reckon that Dumbledore would want him to join or allow him to join even if he was under-age?
    Just realised that there's only 232 posts left to reach 1000 posts on this thread-freaky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I'd love to hear more from him. It would be brill if he could join the order, but we haven't heard too much about his DADA abilities etc. What about a friendly match where Harry is invited to play with Oliver. Or maybe Oliver can be the new quidditch professor.
    Maybe he will teach DADA?

ReputationRep:
    Aiiright page 300! WHOOOO!!!!

since i'm a guy i have no opinion on who is better looking, but it seems like everytime they talk about Sirius, they say he was handsome

Who do u think has the biggest ego in the books?

Draco?
    Volde?
    Fudge?
    Umbridge?

There must be others.....
    *Scratches head* *sympathizes with crabbe and goyle*
    I vote somebody just flips a coin.

ReputationRep:
    A week or two ago somebody mentioned something about madame marsh. I wonder if she will join the order. Also I wonder if some of the important wizards like Madam Bones will join the order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i dount that the DA will stay in the room of requirement as it seems to be a special room. If the DA stayed there, everyone would know about it and try to use it for their own needs.
    They don't have to tell everyone how to get in. Did they tell the original DA? I thought they just got there early every time.

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i think at least harry will join, because age kina doesn't matter about the same time you beat volde 4 times...
    It's not like he would be able to do any good for the order while going to school. (Unless he leaves like in the 5th book.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Maybe he will teach DADA?
    Nah, unlikely. As I said, we haven't heard much about Oliver's DADA abilities. That shows that he's not the best at DADA else that would have been mentioned. There must be many better candidates, and Harry would probably be one of them.

ReputationRep:
    i dont no if this has already been discused but anyways
    i was wondering, how does harry get the marauders map (spelling?) back? he gives it to the fake moody in book 4, and uses it again in book 5, but how did he get it back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    i dont no if this has already been discused but anyways
    i was wondering, how does harry get the marauders map (spelling?) back? he gives it to the fake moody in book 4, and uses it again in book 5, but how did he get it back?
    ive read all the books but tends to forget what happened in them after 2 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    They don't have to tell everyone how to get in. Did they tell the original DA? I thought they just got there early every time.
    They did tell the members or at least some of them. Remember that Fred and George said that they used the Room of Requirement to escape from Filch and then it was a broom cupboard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    They did tell the members or at least some of them. Remember that Fred and George said that they used the Room of Requirement to escape from Filch and then it was a broom cupboard.
    Hmmm, I can't remember, when did they say that? Did it say in the book about the trio discussing it with other members?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.