Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Reading the thread would probably take as long as to read a harry potter book. Maybe not as long as the 4th and 5th books.
    Yeah when i was newererer i read thre the whole thing it took me a couple of days a week maybe because you guys kept addind on but one day i just sat thereand read (it was a sat) for aboutan hr or 2 and made it to the end YOU CAN DO IT!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Yay! Thanks *produces a selection of Everyflavour Beans, Chocolate Frogs, Fizzing Whizbees, and Honeydukes Chocolate* Wanna share?
    Yum! Yes please! Nice selection. Eeerch, just got a puke flavoured everyflavour bean. *spit, spit*
    Ah, the honeydukes chocolate took the disgusting taste away. Don't worry about running out of butterbeer. It'll be run out at about 12:00 midday. So make the most of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yum! Yes please! Nice selection. Eeerch, just got a puke flavoured everyflavour bean. *spit, spit*
    Ah, the honeydukes chocolate took the disgusting taste away. Don't worry about running out of butterbeer. It'll be run out at about 12:00 midday. So make the most of it.
    err off suject everyone, sorry, but xenon has mr white taken control of the GL again? Sorry everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    err off suject everyone, sorry, but xenon has mr white taken control of the GL again? Sorry everyone
    Has he come back to the forum?

Heh.

Interesting question about the effect of completing the prophecy. Could be immense pain, or weight lifted, or nothing. Another thing to 'wait and see' about.

ReputationRep:
    Hey u guys my computer is being a a** and wont let me see the new trailer, it will only play on windows media when i click on go to trailer.....it gives me the choices but right b-4 i click on real player it takes me right to windows media...(do u guys know any where alse i can see it?) or how i can fix the problem because i really want to see the new trailer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotrobsessed524)
    Hey u guys my computer is being a a** and wont let me see the new trailer, it will only play on windows media when i click on go to trailer.....it gives me the choices but right b-4 i click on real player it takes me right to windows media...(do u guys know any where alse i can see it?) or how i can fix the problem because i really want to see the new trailer
    it didnt work for me either... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    it didnt work for me either... :mad:
    can anyone help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    can anyone help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
    just saw it, not that great. Hermoine looks a little slutty, pardon my french.

ReputationRep:
    just saw it, not that great. Hermoine looks a little slutty, pardon my french.
    how did u get to it i have seen the first one but it wont let me see the new one

ReputationRep:
    how did u get to it i have seen the first one but it wont let me see the new one
    i think i saw the new one.. i dunno i jsut went to a site and clicked on it...

ReputationRep:
    just seen the other one as well, that music is great

ReputationRep:
    i think i saw the new one.. i dunno i jsut went to a site and clicked on it...
    was there a door at the begining because thts as far as i get and thats the new one if it was the i dont know "smoky wb" sighns with the things u read something wicked this way comes its the old one

ReputationRep:
    just seen the other one as well, that music is great
    lol i typed my new post right agfter u said that............................ ....
    mine wont work this sux

ReputationRep:
    I don't know- my little personal theory is that the scar will fade and he'll feel like a huge weight/pain has been lifted that he had carried for so long he didn't know it was there- I don't think it will cause him more pain for Voldie to die- then he would have been hurt himself every time Voldie got a headache (which I imagine is pretty often- Crabbe and Goyle ARE pretty dumb) I think he just realizes Voldies feelings, not feels them himself-

ReputationRep:
    Almost forgot!

Brooklyn's Butterbeer Recipe!
    ----------------------------

Ingredients:
    Nestle's Butterscotch Ice Cream Topping
    Cream Soda
    Butter

COLD VERSION: Put approximately two large spoonfulls of the butterscotch, a dab of butter, and a splash of cream soda in a microwaveable dish (can change amounts to taste) and microwave for approximately 20 seconds or until mixture appears thin- pour into glass. While stirring, fill glass with cream soda (BEWARE! CRAZY FIZZING WILL OVERFLOW). Be sure to stir until butterscotch mixture is completely disolved)

WARM VERSION: Put large spoonfulls of the butterscotch, a dab of butter, and a splash of cream soda in a pot (can change amounts to taste), and keep on a low heat, constantly stirring until mixture appears thin. Slowly add most of a glass of cream soda, and continue stirring until warm (BUT NOT BOILING). Pour into glass, then add a splash of cream soda to start fizzing (WARM BUTTERBEER DOES NOT FIZZ AS WELL AS COLD).

ENJOY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow- nobody on today- I saw this on some fanfics and I was thinking- what are they going to do if Harry doesn't get an O on his Potions owl? Maybe make Snape DADA teacher? Harry could use the extra challenge in that class and a new teacher will probably lower the needed OWL for Potions- you think? or is that crazy?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    Wow- nobody on today- I saw this on some fanfics and I was thinking- what are they going to do if Harry doesn't get an O on his Potions owl? Maybe make Snape DADA teacher? Harry could use the extra challenge in that class and a new teacher will probably lower the needed OWL for Potions- you think? or is that crazy?
    Nice idea - what NEWTS do you think he will take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    Nice idea - what NEWTS do you think he will take?
    The ones McGonnagall said he needs to become an Auror, DADA, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration. There might have been another one but I can't think.

Think Harry might have pulled something out if the back, he knew the answer to the first question at least and it said he was better at the practical bit without Snape there.

ReputationRep:
    no one knows??????????????????????????? ??????

ReputationRep:
    You realize that its not a possiblity that Harry dies at the end of book seven right? Rowling said that she was planning on writing a few more books AFTER Harry graduates from Hogwarts.. showing what will happen to him when he has left school and is in the "real world."

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.