The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** Watch

This discussion is closed.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LOTRSkicksbutt)
i agree completely and totally!!! BUT, i would like to see some relationships develop in some of the other books. I am kind of interested in that. What do you think about Draco liking Hermione? Do you think that would ever happen in the books?
No, never. He despises her, why would that change?

Similarly I can never see Hermione and Harry together, unless one of them undergoes a major character change in the next books.
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lotrobsessed524)
i dont think that harry will end up with hermione either though i think all 3 of them will find other people out of the friendship because if two of them get together there friendship will fall apart because it has always been them 3 not 2 of them and and there friend (if im making since)
If any of them got a serious girlfriend it could be the end of their triangle.
lotrobsessed524
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=moncal]If any of them got a serious girlfriend it could be the end of their triangle.[/QUOT
I dont think so i think it would just make there group larger on the other hand if hermione got with ron there friendship (all three of them) wouldnt be as good because it would be ron and hermione and there friend harry (again if im making since)
Vivian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I always thought of the Marauder bunch as being reasonably good looking, except Wormtail who would be a timid looking guy. Although I expect that Lupin would be the slightly more serious one, as he doesn't seem to get into as much trouble. I want to see what Wormtail would look like in the film. Doubt he would have the right image for me though.
Snap. I always imagined Wormtail as looking like a cross between Neville and Tweedle Dee
lotrobsessed524
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Vivian)
Snap. I always imagined Wormtail as looking like a cross between Neville and Tweedle Dee
I imagined him as being very geeky looking with kinda short combed to the side hair...........how does she discribe him in the book again? man i have to go read #3 again!!!!!!!!!!!
Vivian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I imagined him as being very geeky looking with kinda short combed to the side hair...........how does she discribe him in the book again? man i have to go read #3 again!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't read 3 for ages. What did you think of 5?
lotrobsessed524
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I haven't read 3 for ages. What did you think of 5?
5 was very good (what am i kidding i loved it) but of course there where things i didnt like about it... like harry's veiw of the world at the end i just wanted to shoot him, but i could understand where he was coming from but over all it rocked of course much better then 1 &2......... but i like 3,4,&5 about the same
Vivian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
5 was very good (what am i kidding i loved it) but of course there where things i didnt like about it... like harry's veiw of the world at the end i just wanted to shoot him, but i could understand where he was coming from but over all it rocked of course much better then 1 &2......... but i like 3,4,&5 about the same

Yeah I liked it too, but Harry sort of annoyed me. And ron and Hermione still didn't get together. Thought Umbridge was V annoying.
lotrobsessed524
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah I liked it too, but Harry sort of annoyed me. And ron and Hermione still didn't get together. Thought Umbridge was V annoying.
yeah i agree she was a very twisted lady i think she needs alot of tharopey (sorry cant spell anything when i type) but she needs some help in the head
Vivian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wonder who will be the annoying evil teacher next year (quirrel, Lockhart, er pass on book 3, Crouch, Umbridge)
lotrobsessed524
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wonder who will be the annoying evil teacher next year (quirrel, Lockhart, er pass on book 3, Crouch, Umbridge)
lol i dont know i hope she stops with the evil or annoying teacher thing because its always the dad teacher and we need something new .....................because every ones going to suspect the next dad teacher as some one evil i bet she will suprise us with something new
Vivian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Or maybe she knows we'll suspect something new, so she wont do something new, because she'll know its not what we're expecting,
lotrobsessed524
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Or maybe she knows we'll suspect something new, so she wont do something new, because she'll know its not what we're expecting,
i still hope she dosnt because im getting tiered of the evil dad teacher because its my favorite class of theres make some other teacher evil (well lupin wasnt evil but that doesnt count
Vivian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wouldn't it be cool if Flitwick was secretly evil lol
lotrobsessed524
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wouldn't it be cool if Flitwick was secretly evil lol
lol i really like his charater so i hope not but it would be really surprising and u know how j.k likes to surprise us
Vivian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yup, I was astonished when Tom Riddle was Voldemort.
lotrobsessed524
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yup, I was astonished when Tom Riddle was Voldemort.
you where???????????/// i suspected something like that all along
Vivian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Poor Tom, he was just misguided
lotrobsessed524
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Poor Tom, he was just misguided
Either that or he is just NUTS
Vivian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Alas poor Tom,
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (49)
29.34%
No - I got the required grades (97)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (21)
12.57%

Watched Threads