Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    yeah she was such a loser
    she needs some help in the head i think she is in a great dippresion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotrobsessed524)
    she needs some help in the head i think she is in a great dippresion
    yea, she was like trying to make him feel bad, like it was his fault!! And then she started talking about Davies and how he asked her out and all the people who didask her out as well!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOTRSkicksbutt)
    yea, she was like trying to make him feel bad, like it was his fault!! And then she started talking about Davies and how he asked her out and all the people who didask her out as well!! :eek:
    It all depends on what JK wants to do with her...when she was first mentioned in the the third book and then going into the fourth book, I thought she was a really good character...things rapidly deteriorated from there however.

I think that JK will continue to develop Ron and Hermione's relationship, and in the last book Hermione will try in on with Ron but he won't have a clue whats she's trying...and at the end of it, maybe they think Hermione is dead and Ron realises his feelings for her or something like that anyway...whatever happens JK will save it for the last book...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    i have always thought that he was going to die at the end. and even if he doesn't (i have asked this before but anyway) and kills voldemort how will that affect him since they are connected?
    Perhaps both Harry and Voldemort die, but because of the Phoenix core to the wand, Harry is "reborn" from the ashes like Fawkes? Nah.. bit too corny I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    Perhaps both Harry and Voldemort die, but because of the Phoenix core to the wand, Harry is "reborn" from the ashes like Fawkes? Nah.. bit too corny I suppose.
    Little too corny, but they are connected now. I don't know, I've been thinking about it for ages - I personally think Harry's going to die, but he can't without defeating Voldemort, really. We'll just have to wait... :mad:

I don't think Cho's a ***** or anything, she's just very upset, silly and confused.

ReputationRep:
    If anything like that was going to happen then harry would be mortally wounded in the last battle and fawks would save him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    It all depends on what JK wants to do with her...when she was first mentioned in the the third book and then going into the fourth book, I thought she was a really good character...things rapidly deteriorated from there however.

I think that JK will continue to develop Ron and Hermione's relationship, and in the last book Hermione will try in on with Ron but he won't have a clue whats she's trying...and at the end of it, maybe they think Hermione is dead and Ron realises his feelings for her or something like that anyway...whatever happens JK will save it for the last book...
    Thats a really good idea, something like that will have to happen, but whats going to happen with the hermione/krum thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dychey)
    Thats a really good idea, something like that will have to happen, but whats going to happen with the hermione/krum thing?
    i dont know but it hasnt said anything about him for a really long time
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by LOTRSkicksbutt)
    i dont know but it hasnt said anything about him for a really long time
    Wasn't Hermione wriing a very long letter to him in OoP? He must have left Durmstrang by now... wonder why JKR hasn't mentioned what he's doing?

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't Hermione wriing a very long letter to him in OoP? He must have left Durmstrang by now... wonder why JKR hasn't mentioned what he's doing?
    I read on a website that he is due back in either book 6 or 7, but there seems to be some jelousy from ron towards him so he must like hermione! maybe krum could join the order?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dychey)
    I read on a website that he is due back in either book 6 or 7, but there seems to be some jelousy from ron towards him so he must like hermione! maybe krum could join the order?
    He might be playing professional quidditch, after all he was playing for Bulgaria in the World Cup wasn't he?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    On another tack entirely, I was just reading OoP again and when I was reading a bit about Umbridge, a picture of Anne Widdecombe popped into my mind and now I can't get it out... help!!!

ReputationRep:
    On another tack entirely, I was just reading OoP again and when I was reading a bit about Umbridge, a picture of Anne Widdecombe popped into my mind and now I can't get it out... help!!!
    LoL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    If anything like that was going to happen then harry would be mortally wounded in the last battle and fawks would save him.
    that sounds better than that harry is reborn.

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by moncal)
    But hasn'tJKR already used that idea in Chamber of Secrets? I'm sure that she would have something different up her sleeve for a finale?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah like another evil DAD teacher LoL. But I hope she wouldn't use Fawkes again.

ReputationRep:
    But hasn'tJKR already used that idea in Chamber of Secrets? I'm sure that she would have something different up her sleeve for a finale?
    Totally agree. It would be very disappointing if she did that. Fawkes will hopefully still have a role to play though-he's brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivian)
    Yeah like another evil DAD teacher LoL. But I hope she wouldn't use Fawkes again.
    she can still use fawkes but maybe not in the same way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Totally agree. It would be very disappointing if she did that. Fawkes will hopefully still have a role to play though-he's brilliant.
    yeah i hope so too and i think he will have a role to play, i wish the books were out now *sigh*

im loving the avatar Xenon!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.