Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Well, we'll see. From experience with school prefecting systems though, I would have thought it would be grossly unfair for there to be no opportunity for more people to become prefects later on - but we'll have to wait and see. If Harry is not made a prefect, then it is almost impossible that he can be made Head Boy, surely, as the prefects will have been dealing with their responsibilities for 3 years and he will have no experience.
    But don't forget that just bhecause Harry aint a prefect doesn't mean he won't be head boy. Look at his father., who wasn't exaclity the most responsble lad in the school.

ReputationRep:
    Gah, I've got to finish catching up at some point (though probably will be at the weekend) but I daresay there'll be another good few pages of discussion to cover by the time I do

Anyway, I just wanted to post this for your possible amusement. My sister just showed me and I got her to send me the link.

Turn on your speakers and enjoy-
    http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/sexy.swf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Gah, I've got to finish catching up at some point (though probably will be at the weekend) but I daresay there'll be another good few pages of discussion to cover by the time I do

Anyway, I just wanted to post this for your possible amusement. My sister just showed me and I got her to send me the link.

It doesn't work for me. The page aint loading up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

Quite funny, never knew snape could be so sexy lol

ReputationRep:
    That Snape thing is fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    bloody ******s :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

I'm in uni and don't really fancy clicking on something thats going to speak at me, theres gotta be about 100 other people in the room, would be quite embarrassing! Anyone care to tell me what I'm missing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    But don't forget that just bhecause Harry aint a prefect doesn't mean he won't be head boy. Look at his father., who wasn't exaclity the most responsble lad in the school.
    I know JKR said that it was possible for someone to be headboy/girl without being a prefect (like James) but I hope she doesn't do this with Harry, I know he's the hero etc, but it'd be nice to see someone else in with a chance. He'll be quidditch captain, which should give him enough responsibilty/glory

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt I had a copy of book 6 last night, was so gutted when I woke up just as I was about to open it. Incredibly disappointing to find out it was all a dream as well.

Did it before OotP was released, I felt so disappointed for ages after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I dreamt I had a copy of book 6 last night, was so gutted when I woke up just as I was about to open it. Incredibly disappointing to find out it was all a dream as well.
    Been there, Done that, Got the dream T-Shirt.

ReputationRep:
    mmm-- me too- dreamed the cover was mostly red-

The Sexy Snape thing was too funny- worth the embarrasment of others overhearing It was "I'm too sexy.." with clips of Snape altered so it looks like he's dancing, then cut out still juggled around like a puppet dancing- I especially like the Lockhart cameo

how do you find out the post numbers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    mmm-- me too- dreamed the cover was mostly red-

The Sexy Snape thing was too funny- worth the embarrasment of others overhearing It was "I'm too sexy.." with clips of Snape altered so it looks like he's dancing, then cut out still juggled around like a puppet dancing- I especially like the Lockhart cameo

how do you find out the post numbers?
    Wow, might have to save that link for next time I'm at home!

Click on the total number of posts on the media page (7699) It gives a list of everyone whose posted on the thread, in order of number of posts

ReputationRep:

Did it before OotP was released, I felt so disappointed for ages after that
    Reminds me of Harry's dreams in book 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Reminds me of Harry's dreams in book 5.
    Thats just what its like! Maybe someone is controlling them in the same way, just letting me see what they want me to see, then cruelly tearing it away from me at the last minute!

Or maybe not!

ReputationRep:
    alot of fan fics say HP/OC RW/HG I understand Ron and Hermione, but who is OC????

ReputationRep:
    oh- and as for Head Boy- I don't think Harry will be head boy OR Quidditch captain- he's not really cut out for keeping other students in line- I think Ron will be Quidditch captain (all that chess)- and maybe Ernie McMillan or Justin Finch-Fetchley will be Head boy- they are much more...pompous- I'm SURE Hermione will be head girl- will give the trio more access to school secrets-

ReputationRep:
    alot of fan fics say HP/OC RW/HG I understand Ron and Hermione, but who is OC????
    OC stands for another character, which has been made up by the author.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, thats quite crazy! Are these initials relating to love interests?

ReputationRep:
    oh- and as for Head Boy- I don't think Harry will be head boy OR Quidditch captain- he's not really cut out for keeping other students in line- I think Ron will be Quidditch captain (all that chess)- and maybe Ernie McMillan or Justin Finch-Fetchley will be Head boy- they are much more...pompous- I'm SURE Hermione will be head girl- will give the trio more access to school secrets-
    No no no! Harry MUST be quidditch captain! If I discover he isn't I will put down book 6 and never read another Harry Potter book again out of protest!

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, thats quite crazy! Are these initials relating to love interests?
    Yeah, HP/OC is Harry dating another charcter, and RW/HG is ron with Hermione. I dunno for sure whether Harry will be quidditch captain, cos tactics-wise, Ron would probably be better.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.