Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i got all those from www.mugglenet.com.

ReputationRep:
    Mugglenet's cool thats where i get all my news from............

ReputationRep:
    20 days people we are getting really close .........but i still say im going to be pissed if im wasting my money................

ReputationRep:
    Hi i hope the 3rd Movie is good to.

I think whats going to happen is dumbledore will end up saving Harry and will Die in the prosses. This will mark Harry upset and Kill Voldamort.

Also in the 5th Book Dumbledore talks about a room that has the power that harry posses in it (or did i just read that wrong, if i read it right does that mean that what he needs to beat Voldamort is in there. ) :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honeyducks)
    Hi i hope the 3rd Movie is good to.

I think whats going to happen is dumbledore will end up saving Harry and will Die in the prosses. This will mark Harry upset and Kill Voldamort.

Also in the 5th Book Dumbledore talks about a room that has the power that harry posses in it (or did i just read that wrong, if i read it right does that mean that what he needs to beat Voldamort is in there. ) :confused:
    maybe..................so many different things could happen just have to wait for the books

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    laughin my fu**in ass off.
    sorry every1 has all these weird abbreviations what is rofl? or sumthing like dat.
    rofl is roll on floor laughing.... i think. Anway, Volde drank unicorn blood, doesnt that mean he cant die? Or am i forgeting something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotrobsessed524)
    maybe..................so many different things could happen just have to wait for the books
    Yeah i cant wait for the book to come out i just want to no whats going to happen with the gang. I hope Harry dosnt die at the end but like you said just got to wait and see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    rofl is roll on floor laughing.... i think. Anway, Volde drank unicorn blood, doesnt that mean he cant die? Or am i forgeting something?
    I thought they said that he could only " live a half life, a cursed life"

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling that Dumbledore hasnt told harry everythink coz in book 5 Harry see Dumblebore Crieing after he told Harry everythink, But he must of not told Harry everythink he must no somethink for him to be upset i think he nows that Harry might die at the end of it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    oh shut up and go and stick a wand up ur ass
    Hey! Ya know what??? Leave my friend alone. We can like Harry Potter if we want to. I think he's absolutely BRILLIENT!!!! I hope someone turns you into a ferret, bounces you to the moon and back, and then feeds you to a hippogriff you moron! :mad: Now go away!!!!!

PS. Hi Ringer4Ever!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruenna)
    Hey! Ya know what??? Leave my friend alone. We can like Harry Potter if we want to. I think he's absolutely BRILLIENT!!!! I hope someone turns you into a ferret, bounces you to the moon and back, and then feeds you to a hippogriff you moron! :mad: Now go away!!!!!

PS. Hi Ringer4Ever!!!!
    My mates gives me a lot of stick to for liking harry potter. I think the books are brilliant J K Rowling has got a brilliant mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruenna)

PS. Hi Ringer4Ever!!!!
    *shudder* if you are going to insult someone please please please do not use harry potter words/examples. Its rather embarrasing for the rest of us, pretty soon they will think all harry potter fans will warn people they will feed them to hippogriffs :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think its kind of like pheonix tears it heals u at the moment ......if u are about to die it will save u but i dont think it makes u Imortal

ReputationRep:
    You have to have a pretty constant supply. The blood refreshes you, so after a while you would be unrefreshed and need some more. I bet that he is still using it. Just as an added percasion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    You have to have a pretty constant supply. The blood refreshes you, so after a while you would be unrefreshed and need some more. I bet that he is still using it. Just as an added percasion.
    True, but where would you get unicorn blood? I doubt anyone sells it...

ReputationRep:
    True, but where would you get unicorn blood? I doubt anyone sells it...

Unicorns have to live somewhere other than the forbidden forest. It should be no trouble for one of the most powerful wizards of the age to get past their ability to repel magic.

ReputationRep:
    Unicorns have to live somewhere other than the forbidden forest. It should be no trouble for one of the most powerful wizards of the age to get past their ability to repel magic.
    Maybe, but wouldnt they be watched/protected so someone would know?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but wouldnt they be watched/protected so someone would know?

They are wild. Sure people would know where they are but there are ways to be invisible while killing a unicorn...

ReputationRep:
    They are wild. Sure people would know where they are but there are ways to be invisible while killing a unicorn...
    yeah and since voldie has the dementors on his side even if they gaurded the place with dementors (because they can scence u even if u are invisible) he could still get by.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotrobsessed524)
    yeah and since voldie has the dementors on his side even if they gaurded the place with dementors (because they can scence u even if u are invisible) he could still get by.

Some wizards can see invisible people too.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.