Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When is the next Harry potter book coming out - or is that still in the dark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Some wizards can see invisible people too.
    yeah but probably not enough to gaurd all the places with unicorns..............

ReputationRep:
    To continue my count down there are 19 days left untill the 3rd movie comes out (pray its good)

ReputationRep:
    Whats happened. I come on here expecting a good convo, and people have done nothing but b**ch to each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotrobsessed524)
    To continue my count down there are 19 days left untill the 3rd movie comes out (pray its good)
    all the prayers in the world aren't gunna save this dud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    all the prayers in the world aren't gunna save this dud.
    LOTRobsessed or HPobsessed?
    Btw dude, for the last 2 days, it's sort of been like that. Hopefully it will be back to normal now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Because I don't think its a really important point. I think she wrote books 1-4 and then was asked to do the comic relief books, so she invented the kneasle around Crookshanks, rather than wrote Crookshanks to be a kneasle, and as the comic relief books were writen after the first 4 books theres no mention of it in them
    Crookshanks is 100% definitely part kneazle it says on JKs official website

in the extras section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    When is the next Harry potter book coming out - or is that still in the dark?
    Darker than...(insert favorite light sucking object).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruenna)
    Hey! Ya know what??? Leave my friend alone. We can like Harry Potter if we want to. I think he's absolutely BRILLIENT!!!! I hope someone turns you into a ferret, bounces you to the moon and back, and then feeds you to a hippogriff you moron! :mad: Now go away!!!!!

PS. Hi Ringer4Ever!!!!
    Hey Ruenna! See ya at school Monday!!! I was sick Friday...

HARRY POTTER!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ringer4ever)
    Hey Ruenna! See ya at school Monday!!! I was sick Friday...

HARRY POTTER!!!
    That message could have been done via a personal message!

ReputationRep:
    Or something according to J.K's website, cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivian)
    Here's the website:

http://www.jkrowling.com/en/thankyou.cfm

It's absolutely brilliant! She said that she took a stroll into the mugglenet chatroom, and nobody was interested in her theories. Did anyone go on it, and find some theories which were mainly disbelieved? The clues are there, but nobody believed them! J K Rowling also asks us not to call Voldemort Voldie, but sorry J K Rowling, it's become a habit now.
    She also said that regular users to her site might find clues to book 6 if they know where to look. But in her words, "Patience is the key"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivian)
    I have only just discovered JKR's website which is amazing!!!
    In her biography section she says that her parents met on a train going from King's Cross to Scotland (inspiration for the Hogwart's Express?).
    Also she said that when her parents got married they settled somewhere in the outskrits of Bristol. My feeling is that Godric's Hollow must be somewhere in the outskirts of Bristol (Hagrid flew over Bristol to bring Harry to Surrey in book 1)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parvati)
    I have only just discovered JKR's website which is amazing!!!
    In her biography section she says that her parents met on a train going from King's Cross to Scotland (inspiration for the Hogwart's Express?).
    Also she said that when her parents got married they settled somewhere in the outskrits of Bristol. My feeling is that Godric's Hollow must be somewhere in the outskirts of Bristol (Hagrid flew over Bristol to bring Harry to Surrey in book 1)
    Maybe but if memory serves, Hagrid said that Harry fell asleep while they were flying over bristol signifying that they had been flying a while. If Godrics Hollow was in Bristol, why didn't Hagrid just say "He fell alseep sortly after take off"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    That message could have been done via a personal message!
    sorry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ringer4ever)
    sorry...
    u shuld be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Maybe but if memory serves, Hagrid said that Harry fell asleep while they were flying over bristol signifying that they had been flying a while. If Godrics Hollow was in Bristol, why didn't Hagrid just say "He fell alseep sortly after take off"
    I guess, but godrics hollow must be fairly west for them to have passed bristol to reach london

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    LOTRobsessed or HPobsessed?
    Btw dude, for the last 2 days, it's sort of been like that. Hopefully it will be back to normal now.
    Im am obsessed with both but i am more obsessed with lotr but there are know good threads about it............and its not like i could find out to many things about lotr because i know almost everything..............Lotr's is the best but hp is close...... 2nd best maybe (but i still love hp dont get me wrong)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotrobsessed524)
    Im am obsessed with both but i am more obsessed with lotr but there are know good threads about it............and its not like i could find out to many things about lotr because i know almost everything..............Lotr's is the best but hp is close...... 2nd best maybe (but i still love hp dont get me wrong)
    do a search for "ultimate" and there is are at least two LOTR threads you could revive. So who do you think is volde second in command?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    do a search for "ultimate" and there is are at least two LOTR threads you could revive. So how do you think is volde second in command?

I think that malfoy is second, although Bellatrix might be a contender. Hum... I wonder if there will be a showdown betwinx them.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.