The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Xenon
Here's the website:

http://www.jkrowling.com/en/thankyou.cfm

It's absolutely brilliant! She said that she took a stroll into the mugglenet chatroom, and nobody was interested in her theories. Did anyone go on it, and find some theories which were mainly disbelieved? The clues are there, but nobody believed them! :biggrin: J K Rowling also asks us not to call Voldemort Voldie, but sorry J K Rowling, it's become a habit now.
She also said that regular users to her site might find clues to book 6 if they know where to look. But in her words, "Patience is the key"

That site is great but when she said look out for squidward (from sponge bob right) did she mean thats the name she goes on when she is in those chat rooms..................
Reply 7921
she said not to say "volde" anymore
Reply 7922
Also we can call her Jo!
u guys click on that cup thing and it will take u to the place with the stuff about the charaters then click on the eraser drag it and erase that paper and it tells u all these things to look for in the site and then u get scecret info if u find it all
Reply 7924
also- if you click the pen, to go to the links, then move the book on the top shelf with the question mark, you can drag the key to the box and open it to get a secret! Hmm..I'm looking for the feather right now- that's all i need to get the other secret...hmm..so there are 5 secrets theN?
Reply 7925
Her site is soooo cool.

u guys click on that cup thing and it will take u to the place with the stuff about the charaters then click on the eraser drag it and erase that paper and it tells u all these things to look for in the site and then u get scecret info if u find it all

What were you talking about by the erasing then?
Reply 7926
moncal
Her site is soooo cool.

What were you talking about by the erasing then?

Never mind. I figured it out. Now we know for sure that crookshanks is part kneazle.
Reply 7927
moncal
Never mind. I figured it out. Now we know for sure that crookshanks is part kneazle.

Even though most have us have known for ages, it's at least confirmed there.
Reply 7928
Can i ask you guys a question about this site. Why does it take forever to load? I had to use the text only version last night to access it, but now i'm in college (which has a much better network than my home computer) and i still can't access it.
Reply 7929
Right, I just wanted to give my opinion on one or two things, the unicorn blood was supposed to keep Voldemort alive until he could get his hands on the philosophers stone. He would then live a cursed life for slaying something so pure, but I don't think this was a big concern of his, being evil anyway!

JKR's website is amazing, wish we'd discovered it sooner! Bit gutted though coz I was only going to pop onto the computer quickly and catch up, but now I've got to look at everything on the site! Ah well, I'm sure I don't need to revise for my exam tomorrow after all!
Reply 7930
Just spotted somthing quite interesting, the bit on the JKR website with the bits that didn't make it into the books, and the first chapter of book 6, being a discarded first chapter of PS. I'm thinking it might be of the same sort of form as GoF, where the story is taking place elsewhere and some big event happens
Reply 7931
hmm- you could be right on that one- I was thinking of a story from the past, ending with, and their 16 yr old son now sat alone in his room... blah blah-

site is so kewl!!! :smile: btw- type 62442 into the cell phone to get another clue-

here's the others- move the ? book on the "links" to get the key to open the box and get a clue-

use the eraser on "Extra Stuff" to erase the blank piece of paper to find out what objects you need for another clue-

did someone say there were 5? Anyone know where the others are?

I guess they are info, not clues? but clues sounds better :smile:
Reply 7932
found another!

in the "fan sites"- pick up the medals on the 2nd shelf and put them back in their boxes for another clue! :smile:
Reply 7933
now there's a black rubber ring that takes you to a locked door- can't find anything to click on that one except the light switch, which is alos on the home page- anyone have any ideas?
Reply 7934
Brooklyn
now there's a black rubber ring that takes you to a locked door- can't find anything to click on that one except the light switch, which is alos on the home page- anyone have any ideas?

Yeah, I'm confused about that too. Also, where are all the objects on the board? I can only find one. :confused:
Ooh, just read the bit you find from the phone. Very interesting!
I read earlyer that someone said that Harry only had one of voldemorts powers, but cant Harry also posses voldemort (as it is one of voldemorts powers).
Xenon
Yeah, I'm confused about that too. Also, where are all the objects on the board? I can only find one. :confused:
Ooh, just read the bit you find from the phone. Very interesting!

If you go to the fan site that got the award there is someone on there who has managed to get the door open!
Reply 7937
Brooklyn
hmm- you could be right on that one- I was thinking of a story from the past, ending with, and their 16 yr old son now sat alone in his room... blah blah-

site is so kewl!!! :smile: btw- type 62442 into the cell phone to get another clue-

here's the others- move the ? book on the "links" to get the key to open the box and get a clue-

use the eraser on "Extra Stuff" to erase the blank piece of paper to find out what objects you need for another clue-

did someone say there were 5? Anyone know where the others are?

I guess they are info, not clues? but clues sounds better :smile:

since discovering that you can type in numbers onto the phone I have been trying out various numbers, but how on earth did youmanage to figure out that number! :confused: :smile:
Reply 7938
where?
:confused:
Reply 7939
woody
where?
:confused:

Where what? Are you asking about the website we're talking about? It's J K Rowling's site:

http://www.jkrowling.com/en/thankyou.cfm

Latest

Trending

Trending