Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yeah but know one at the site is telling us how to open the door (or i cant find anything about it)

ReputationRep:
    Whoever said they opened the door is not telling the truth- just read through the THOUSANDS of mugglenet replies on the new page and they tried EVERYTHING (including logging on all night!) and nothing opened that door- supposedly there is a "link", but every time I click on it my computer freezes up and scowls at me for a good 10 min

ReputationRep:
    oh- and 62442 spells "magic" on the phone, and is the password for the ministry of magic-

so Ginny's name is "Ginevra" and Molly Weasley used to be Molly Prewett- and we know the Prewetts were killed by Voldemort (respecting JKs request that we stop calling him Voldie....)

ReputationRep:
    oh my gosh I got a hidden page!!! Does anyone read latin??????????

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
    consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed
    diem nonummy nibh euismod
    tincidunt ut lacreet dolore magna
    aliguam

that's just the first part- is that even latin?

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, is anyone on here a member of that site which got top award by J K Rowling. I really do wonder how we are supposed to get through the door. Is there supposed to be a key somewhere? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
    consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed
    diem nonummy nibh euismod
    tincidunt ut lacreet dolore magna
    aliguam

How'd u get that? It sould be latin. Isn't sed, but or something? It's not stuff backwards anyways.

ReputationRep:
    We haven't opened the door yet, but the door is open in the mirror and wasn't when we 1st entered!

Anymore clues!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)
    We haven't opened the door yet, but the door is open in the mirror and wasn't when we 1st entered!

Anymore clues!!!
    Are you sure you havent got to make the ? on the hair band change to somethink else. Also when i click on the portkeys if you hold and drag them all they stay alight dose that mean anythink to anyone.

ReputationRep:
    This site is sssooooooo COOL. We should get JK to come here

ReputationRep:
    Yay, have thrown my housemate off her computer so I could come on and play with JKR's site somemore! So cool, found her hand writting quite difficult to read though, think I got the general idea of the secret bit hidden behind the phone though. Just off to have another search through, this beats revising anyday!

BTW Brooklyn, did you try putting that latin into a translation site? something like altavista?

ReputationRep:
    I put it in a latin translatin site (only got a few words though)
    *Dolor=pain,grief,misery,sufferi ng
    *sed= but/and indeed, what is more
    *ut= a) when as
    B) to ,that
    c)in order that, to that
    D) so that, that
    (i dont know how much this helps but i tried many translation sites and thats all i could come up with)

ReputationRep:
    I've got three out of the four items needed for the poition. I just need the leaves.

Also if you wait long enough, Peeves stops by and blows over the the pen holder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I've got three out of the four items needed for the poition. I just need the leaves.
    the leaves are on the page that u get to by clicking the cup on the left hand side they are stuck to the board with a tac

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diem nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut lacreet dolore magna aliguam

Trying to find a web site to translate the whole thing and they seem to want me to pay £10 for the priviledge! How rude! How did you get to that bit anywy though?

Did the mirror by the locked door always say Peeves was ere?

ReputationRep:
    or at least for mine they where

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

Also if you wait long enough, Peeves stops by and blows over the the pen holder.

If you go in the extra stuff you find the leaves pined on the bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotrobsessed524)
    the leaves are on the page that u get to by clicking the cup on the left hand side they are stuck to the board with a tac
    Thanx mate. Wow. Not a bad reward that.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone worked out yet how to get through the door yet im trieing everythink. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Trying to find a web site to translate the whole thing and they seem to want me to pay £10 for the priviledge! How rude! How did you get to that bit anywy though?

Did the mirror by the locked door always say Peeves was ere?
    Well i tried the whole sentance thing (on a free serch site) and it said they couldnt find it.....so i put it in word for word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honeyducks)
    Has anyone worked out yet how to get through the door yet im trieing everythink. :confused:
    no i havent but if i do u guys will be the first to know

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.