Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    hey u guys we are getting close to #8000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotrobsessed524)
    no i havent but if i do u guys will be the first to know
    I thought you had to use the wind chimes, but they move on their own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Thanx mate. Wow. Not a bad reward that.
    thats ok have you worked out how to get passed that door yet ? im having trouble with that bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I thought you had to use the wind chimes, but they move on their own.
    the door hand moves a little when u click it but it dosent open....i even tried to drag it open (made me look like a idiot when it didnt work) i even started clicking across the screen so that i wouldnt miss anything that got me know where.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Trying to find a web site to translate the whole thing and they seem to want me to pay £10 for the priviledge! How rude! How did you get to that bit anywy though?

Did the mirror by the locked door always say Peeves was ere?
    You were right ditzy. I just got a visit from Peeves. He has written that just now and has knocked over the vase of flowers. I get the feeling that the door will stay shut until JK wants to open it.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if we just sit here staring at it long enough it will open?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honeyducks)
    If you go in the extra stuff you find the leaves pined on the bored.
    What about the spider? Is it the one on the main page coz I can't get that to stand still long enough to click on it

ReputationRep:
    In the welcome bit she says try not to knock anythink over dose that mean you have to wait for peeves to knock the pencils over also the watch does this crazy thing (maybe you have to do somethink then)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    What about the spider? Is it the one on the main page coz I can't get that to stand still long enough to click on it
    when it goes on the paper it stand still for a few seconds you have to klick on the spider then, but make sure it dosnt say NEWS otherwise it wont work

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone clicked on the mirror when it says peevees was ere ?

ReputationRep:
    In the welcome bit she says try not to knock anythink over dose that mean you have to wait for peeves to knock the pencils over also the watch does this crazy thing (maybe you have to do somethink then)
    i dont know he surprised me when he came up and kocked over the flowers it took me a while to react.

ReputationRep:
    My stupis computer kicked me off the site and wont let me get back on...........this sucks man.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody notice that you can turn the radio on in the cup?
    You move the little bar over at the bottom and it turns on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Did anybody notice that you can turn the radio on in the cup?
    You move the little bar over at the bottom and it turns on.
    yeah ....i liked the music at first but after a few hrs of the same song i had to turn it off

ReputationRep:
    when it goes on the paper it stand still for a few seconds you have to klick on the spider then, but make sure it dosnt say NEWS otherwise it wont work
    Aaarrgghhh! Am still trying to catch the butterfly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    hey xenon!

just thought i would say hi! whats up with how slow this thread is moving?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    hey xenon!

just thought i would say hi! whats up with how slow this thread is moving?
    Hey CurryADD. I think we're in an inbetween stage where some newbies are just starting to come on, ad not many of us "oldies" remain. This new site has brought up a lot of excitement. Also exams! You want some butterbeer left over from our last party?

ReputationRep:
    When peeves knocks over the pens i left it for abit and then the phone rang and someones going hello in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)

Think you will be there for awhile lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Whoops, we don't need the butterfly.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.