The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Brooklyn
I don't care if its opening chapters or not as long as its in there somewhere!

SO glad she dismissed the "Storge" theory- guess she really does check mugglenet alot- hmm-- maybe we should post some of our theories on there :smile:

She's certainly updated quite a few bits on her website and... the door now does not have a do not disturb sign on it... I can't get it to open, but I understand some people have managed to do this already!
Reply 8881
oh my goodness the door opens! click it a bunch of times!
Reply 8882
its a badly repaired brick wall and a falty electrical wire- I don't get it?????!!!
Reply 8883
ok- a bunch of the bricks push inwards- ANYONE HAVE SS on hand????? What order do you hit them in???????????????
Brooklyn
ok- a bunch of the bricks push inwards- ANYONE HAVE SS on hand????? What order do you hit them in???????????????

OK *****SPOILER***** I'll pm you ... just found out you are not on a pm list. Go onto mugglenet if you want to, there are some clues there... but Ive managed to get in and seen it for myself!
Reply 8885
I got in- NO WAY is that the title- she's just GOT to be kidding- someone on mugglenet thinks she'll put a new title every day and only one will be it- has everyone gotten in?
Reply 8886
I don't get it, the do not disturb sign is still there. And I can;t open the door :confused:
parvati
I don't get it, the do not disturb sign is still there. And I can;t open the door :confused:

Try it several times and make sure you go onto her .co.uk site NOT the .com one - that one (ie the .co.uk)worked for me
Reply 8888
ok- she also updated the FAQ part- and here's one point of confusion- she said the American correction of who comes out of the wand in what order in GoF was wrong- it should be James out first, then Lily- which means James died AFTER Lily, right?
Brooklyn
I got in- NO WAY is that the title- she's just GOT to be kidding- someone on mugglenet thinks she'll put a new title every day and only one will be it- has everyone gotten in?

Not sure I like the possible title either, seems a bit juvenile ...might be a twist in the tail (tale!)?
Brooklyn
ok- she also updated the FAQ part- and here's one point of confusion- she said the American correction of who comes out of the wand in what order in GoF was wrong- it should be James out first, then Lily- which means James died AFTER Lily, right?

Yes, I think it was an original error but she sorted it out, it was James died first then Lily, so Lily comes out of the wand first.
Reply 8891
Geogger
Not sure I like the possible title either, seems a bit juvenile ...might be a twist in the tail (tale!)?

mugglenet sayd that title was originally a possible one for CoS
parvati
mugglenet sayd that title was originally a possible one for CoS

Yes I can see that with Tom Riddle... perhaps there is a Riddle reprise coming up?
Reply 8893
yes but on the site she NOW says JAMES hsould have come out first- the first version was right the first time- and editor thought it was wrong and corrected it- so this means James died AFTER Lily- (see site)- maybe he was only injured downstairs? or stunned? then killed after? It would explain the "missing day"- more mysteries at Godric's Hollow-

she's actually updated a bunch of things- everyone check it out! :biggrin:

she's answered some more FAQ, but not the one we voted one of course- although I did think her answer about Ginny was interesting :smile:
Reply 8894
Oh my GOD! this changes everything yet again! James died after Lily. What is going on? Back to the old theories about what actualy happened that night!
parvati
Oh my GOD! this changes everything yet again! James died after Lily. What is going on? Back to the old theories about what actualy happened that night!

I think your overreacting, she has told us what happened...its merely a technical point that James died after Lily, as far as I am concerned.
Reply 8896
more like 3,000 more theories about which is right and which is a mistake
Reply 8897
it IS just a technical point, but an important one when trying to figure out what happened that night-
Reply 8898
Brooklyn
it IS just a technical point, but an important one when trying to figure out what happened that night-

I do think that it is a crucial point. Ignoring the wand order, all references to that night implied that James was killed stragith away, trying to stall and buy Lily some time to save Harry. Then Lily sacrificed herself and only then the spell was cast on Harry which backfired. Now its all a bit confusing
Brooklyn
yes but on the site she NOW says JAMES hsould have come out first- the first version was right the first time- and editor thought it was wrong and corrected it- so this means James died AFTER Lily- (see site)- maybe he was only injured downstairs? or stunned? then killed after? It would explain the "missing day"- more mysteries at Godric's Hollow-

she's actually updated a bunch of things- everyone check it out! :biggrin:

she's answered some more FAQ, but not the one we voted one of course- although I did think her answer about Ginny was interesting :smile:

Absolutely - my apologies, she has now updated it on her site. Could be very significant.

Latest

Trending

Trending