Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Has anyone else thought anymore about the possibility that the witch that always rides the knight bus with harry could be the new MoM?
    I kind of got the idea that she wasn't that important, a poor witch who wasn't skilled enough to apparate and just shows up to cause a distraction on the Knight bus whilst travelling to do her shopping.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I kind of got the idea that she wasn't that important, a poor witch who wasn't skilled enough to apparate and just shows up to cause a distraction on the Knight bus whilst travelling to do her shopping.
    My money's on Amelia Bones.

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you know, you will not be the first thread to reach 10000 posts.

ReputationRep:
    I got the 10000th post in the moaning thread....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    My money's on Amelia Bones.
    Mine too, it just seems the most realistic out of the people we've already kinda heard of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Just to let you know, you will not be the first thread to reach 10000 posts.
    It's not our fault that some of the subscribers are huge spammers and they have their own thread to do so.

ReputationRep:
    It's not our fault that some of the subscribers are huge spammers and they have their own thread to do so.
    We still have the longest running thread.

ReputationRep:
    Mine too, it just seems the most realistic out of the people we've already kinda heard of.
    I'm thinking that it will probably be a voldie sympathiser and I don't think she is one of them.

ReputationRep:
    We still have the longest running thread.
    That we do, our thread is also productive. Moaning never helped anybody.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking that it will probably be a voldie sympathiser and I don't think she is one of them.
    I don;t know, the wizarding public knows the truth now and it just seems that the public seems to have some sort of say in it (remember they wanted Dumbledore)

It might make for a more interesting story if they got another MoM

ReputationRep:
    Except her them get over stress.

ReputationRep:
    And the moaning thread isn't even for moaning most of the time, an awful lot of it is just general chatting

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she was important at one point, but now she is a background character. Like Mark Evans.

ReputationRep:
    We do not spam, we just chat.

ReputationRep:
    We do not spam, we just chat.
    Yer, but in the General Chat section, chat threads just get deleated. How is it fair that you get one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Yer, but in the General Chat section, chat threads just get deleated. How is it fair that you get one.
    Well, this one is for moaing but chat enters it now and then, but this is digressing from hp.

ReputationRep:
    Well, this one is for moaing but chat enters it now and then, but this is digressing from hp.
    I'll subscribe soon as see for myself whats in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I'll subscribe soon as see for myself whats in it.
    Most excellent, the more the merrier, as long as you aren't an uruk.

ReputationRep:
    Most excellent, the more the merrier, as long as you aren't an uruk.
    Nope, I aint. Anyway, back onto the subject of Harry Potter. So if it isn't Tm Riddle and it isn't Mark Evans, who was the next guy on our list.

ReputationRep:
    No we aren't huge spammers, you are just bitter

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.