Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    You reckon that one of the twins will die, Moncal? How come? How can one twin live without the other? Dumbledore, if he dies, I reckon will do so while again trying to protect Harry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Draco: 3 (I don't reckon he will die)
    Bellatrix: 10 (killed by Neville)
    Lucius: 8 (I hope he dies)
    Narcissa: 3 (not sure)
    Lestrange: 3 (Not sure)
    Rita Skeeter: 8 (Hope she dies too)
    Umbridge: 10 (I hope she's already dead!)
    Yeah, Umbridge. and I hope she suffers when she dies...!!! Give her a taste of her own medicine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I don't, I love Rita Skeeters character. I would love to see more of her in the next few books.
    Well, maybe so, but I hope Hermione find more ways to keep her lousy mouth shut... well, her no-good articles away from the Daily Prophet.

ReputationRep:
    well, i think that harry will die. cause voldy has his blood and they are connected to each otherthrough the scar. so eventually if anything happens to voldy it will affect harry. so if voldy dies even he dies...

i really dont want ron todie. he is just so sweet........ neither the twins....
    i really think dumbledore will die and hary has to continue the fight without any ideas given by dumbly....he has to use his own brains.......

and well i remembered... just go to fanfiction.net and read "prisoners of dark lord" and ''potter's field''
    they are gud books.....

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)
    opps.. that was a mistake... well the nets going too slow.. so such a mistake :mad:

well i dont even want remus to die... i love him... he is thebest character after ron and sirius... he is so kind and cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    Well, maybe so, but I hope Hermione find more ways to keep her lousy mouth shut... well, her no-good articles away from the Daily Prophet.
    Didn't hermione just tell her she had to keep her mouth shut for a year? That would mean that she could go back to her old games in the next book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    You reckon that one of the twins will die, Moncal? How come? How can one twin live without the other? Dumbledore, if he dies, I reckon will do so while again trying to protect Harry.
    I dont think one of the twins would die without the other,it'd be really boring,I mean they are the ones who keep bringing life back to Hp stories whenever something happenes,if they died,then the other would be even sadder than harry,which will make the story really boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I dont think one of the twins would die without the other,it'd be really boring,I mean they are the ones who keep bringing life back to Hp stories whenever something happenes,if they died,then the other would be even sadder than harry,which will make the story really boring
    The twins bring a lighter side to the story. The books are much more darker now, and when the twins come onto the scene, it gives a break, and is less serious. You can't lose that aspect in Harry Potter.

ReputationRep:
    well, i think that harry will die. cause voldy has his blood and they are connected to each otherthrough the scar. so eventually if anything happens to voldy it will affect harry. so if voldy dies even he dies...

i really dont want ron todie. he is just so sweet........ neither the twins....
    i really think dumbledore will die and hary has to continue the fight without any ideas given by dumbly....he has to use his own brains.......

and well i remembered... just go to fanfiction.net and read "prisoners of dark lord" and ''potter's field''
    they are gud books.....
    Uh, but the prophecy did say that only one would die, don't you remember? Though they have a connection, I don't think it's a life connection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    Didn't hermione just tell her she had to keep her mouth shut for a year? That would mean that she could go back to her old games in the next book.
    oh well, hermione could just think of another way to keep Skeeter's mouth shut again i hope she thinks evil!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    Uh, but the prophecy did say that only one would die, don't you remember? Though they have a connection, I don't think it's a life connection...
    yeah but the prophecy doesnt say that only one has to die..

umm well i did better check the book.. i have to search for the book, wont take a min

ReputationRep:
    The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...
    And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark lord knows not...and either must die at the hands of the other for neither can live for the other survives...the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord, will be born as the seventh month dies...”

ReputationRep:
    The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...
    And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark lord knows not...and either must die at the hands of the other for neither can live for the other survives...the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord, will be born as the seventh month dies...”
    One must kill the other. But as to if both will die, I still think that the prophecy has purposely been left open. remember, J K said that it had been worded very carefully.

ReputationRep:
    What power do ya'll think is the power that the dark lord knows not of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    One must kill the other. But as to if both will die, I still think that the prophecy has purposely been left open. remember, J K said that it had been worded very carefully.
    ??
    well,i dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Something cliched like love, not a type of magic power.
    yeah thought the same.. i dont think there might be something which is related to wand and spells..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Draco: 3 (I don't reckon he will die)
    Bellatrix: 10 (killed by Neville)
    Lucius: 8 (I hope he dies)
    Narcissa: 3 (not sure)
    Lestrange: 3 (Not sure)
    Rita Skeeter: 8 (Hope she dies too)
    Umbridge: 10 (I hope she's already dead!)
    She cant be dead :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    She cant be dead :confused:
    No she can't, because she needs to be tortured more! *evil laugh* To be honest, J K has left her exit pretty open-ended, so she could be alive and come back or she could have been killed by the centaurs. I'm thinking that she might be alive actually.
    When I first thought of the power that Voldie doesn't know of, I thought of love, but that's already been used, not for friends, but with family. Voldie knows somewhat about it, though friendship he doesn't know of. I was thinking of a power such as wandless magic. Harry doesn't know about it either, but we have seen glimpses of it, and I really hope J K continues with it. If Harry doesn't even know about it yet, then Voldie wouldn't. And wandless magic could be such a powerful weapon, especially as their wands are brothers. Could wandless magic be the power the prophecy talks about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    No she can't, because she needs to be tortured more! *evil laugh* To be honest, J K has left her exit pretty open-ended, so she could be alive and come back or she could have been killed by the centaurs. I'm thinking that she might be alive actually.
    When I first thought of the power that Voldie doesn't know of, I thought of love, but that's already been used, not for friends, but with family. Voldie knows somewhat about it, though friendship he doesn't know of. I was thinking of a power such as wandless magic. Harry doesn't know about it either, but we have seen glimpses of it, and I really hope J K continues with it. If Harry doesn't even know about it yet, then Voldie wouldn't. And wandless magic could be such a powerful weapon, especially as their wands are brothers. Could wandless magic be the power the prophecy talks about?
    No i mean she really can't be, dumbledore saved her.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.