Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    Is that speculation or has jkr said so?
    JK has said so, but she has also said that they aren't a real add to the storyline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)
    "My own brother, Aberforth,was prosecuted for practicing inappropriate charms on a goat. It was all over the papers, but did Aberforth hide? No, he did not! He held his head high and went about his business as usual! Of course, I'm not entirely sure he can read, so that may not have been bravery. . .."

here it is................his buissiness?? what was it? but i dont think dumbley wud leave him in such a condition... he must be at least a little posh..why does he work in the pub and so dirtily?? cant figure out...any way i am sur ethat the pub owner is aberforth.. but he looks so poor.....
    JK has said that the man in the Hog's Head is Dumbledores Brother.

ReputationRep:
    and oh forgot.........some rumors which i found right now......

Drooble's Best Blowing Gum is an anagram of Gold bribe below St. Mungos.

Very interesting...in book 5, Neville's Mum gives him a gum wrapper. Is she passing on an important message? This could indicate that St. Mungos hospital has done a deal with Lord Voldomort. They could have gone over to the dark side, and this may be one of J.K. Rowlings twists in the story. Remeber a man in the hospital was killed by a plant that was delivered to him? Did they know about it? How could they not notice what sort of a plant it was? Did they bing it in there on purpose? -Submitted by Hannan

- Yes, extremely interesting. There are quite a few anagrams in the books, and this one is very, very interesting indeed. It's possible that St. Mungo's may have placed a deal with Voldemort, but why would they? Maybe to kill those who are a threat to Voldemort?

i know this is load of crap.... but just saw it and posted it.

lol

ReputationRep:
    just getting bored... so i was looking in all the books and collected all the passwords.........

here they r....

Gryffindor Tower:
    Caput Draconis
    Flibbertigibbet
    Pig snout
    Wattlebird
    Oddsbodokins
    Fortuna Major
    Balderdash
    Scurvy cur
    Fairy lights
    Banana fritters
    Mimbulus Mimbletonia

Slytherin House:

Pure-blood

Dumbledore's Office:
    Cockroach cluster
    Sherbert lemon
    Lemon drop
    Fizzing Whizbee

Prefects Bathroom:

Pine fresh
    I'm willing to bet that you got all of that from mugglenet.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    JK has said that the man in the Hog's Head is Dumbledores Brother.
    she did?? but when... omg how come i didnt know... i was supposed to know everything abt these rumors.....shame on me..

but whatever.. i ddint know that she said it and now my problem is solved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I'm willing to bet that you got all of that from mugglenet.com
    its there in mugglenet??
    i never surfed thoroughly in that site.. just the main page and the jkr info.. i will check it out right now.....opens a new page....
    but today whole day that is what i was doing.. picking out the passwords..
    really

ReputationRep:
    new thing
    I just wonder dont you think there are some hidden clues in the site; other than behind the do not disturb door.
    I've got the feeling that there are some hidden clues,ie.when you go to extra stuff page,there are alot of notes hangging on the board I suspect there is something there other than what is obvious..there is a note where bloodprince but has another card that covers half of it anybody agrees??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    new thing
    I just wonder dont you think there are some hidden clues in the site; other than behind the do not disturb door.
    I've got the feeling that there are some hidden clues,ie.when you go to extra stuff page,there are alot of notes hangging on the board I suspect there is something there other than what is obvious..there is a note where bloodprince but has another card that covers half of it anybody agrees??
    I just thought they would contain random notes from her pervious books.

ReputationRep:
    new thing
    It would make sense for there to be. Jkr is certainly smart enough to come up with them.

ReputationRep:

Very interesting...in book 5, Neville's Mum gives him a gum wrapper. Is she passing on an important message? This could indicate that St. Mungos hospital has done a deal with Lord Voldomort. They could have gone over to the dark side, and this may be one of J.K. Rowlings twists in the story. Remeber a man in the hospital was killed by a plant that was delivered to him? Did they know about it? How could they not notice what sort of a plant it was? Did they bing it in there on purpose? -Submitted by Hannan
    *chortle* Seems a bit desperate to me (in relation to the anagram)
    Though the possiblilty of Voldemort having some connections with Mungoes is quite plausable. I'm sure it'd be extremely useful to have someone positioned there.

HP and the PoA is out 19th November (someone's probably already posted) if anyone didn't know. Saw it on Play the other day.

--

Anyway, I know I've been off again. I've got lots of coursework to do this weekend but I want to catch up with all the latest theories soon.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying themselves (at school/college/uni/work etc)

ReputationRep:
    new thing
    I thought that as well and tried to look when she updated the 'easter eggs'. Theres a note reminding her to pick a new fansite, a shopping list (materity clothes, cap, sunglasses,sun lotion, bread, milk, coffee, fruit, something I can't really read!), a note that says Half Blood Prince (circled), a reminder for the Edinburgh book reading (august 15th), holiday departure/arrival times, something that looks like Shipperton Studios Middlesex,

The rest seems to be taxi cards etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I thought that as well and tried to look when she updated the 'easter eggs'. Theres a note reminding her to pick a new fansite, a shopping list (materity clothes, cap, sunglasses,sun lotion, bread, milk, coffee, fruit, something I can't really read!), a note that says Half Blood Prince (circled), a reminder for the Edinburgh book reading (august 15th), holiday departure/arrival times, something that looks like Shipperton Studios Middlesex,

The rest seems to be taxi cards etc.
    there is alos something that looks like a family tree,it is in the etra stuff area and also in the trash area,If she put it twice she must mean that she want us to figure something out from it,maybe it's half blood prince family tree or something like that ,I tried to capture the screen and increase the size so I can read what is written on it but i couldn't the font is too small and can hardly be read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    JK has said so, but she has also said that they aren't a real add to the storyline.
    Maybe not, but an explanation of what happened to Harry's grandparents could help explain some things for us. For example, if they were killed by Voldie, J K might have that as a reason for Petunia's hatred. Or there could be something else we will find out. Aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh, there's gonna be ageeeeeeeeees till the next book. Hurry up J K!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, this thread's going along at a nice steady pace at the moment. 200th post now guys.

ReputationRep:
    Only 9,792 to go.

ReputationRep:
    Just a few late replies, may I?

"My own brother, Aberforth,was prosecuted for practicing inappropriate charms on a goat. It was all over the papers, but did Aberforth hide? No, he did not! He held his head high and went about his business as usual! Of course, I'm not entirely sure he can read, so that may not have been bravery. . .."

here it is................his buissiness?? what was it? but i dont think dumbley wud leave him in such a condition... he must be at least a little posh..why does he work in the pub and so dirtily?? cant figure out...any way i am sur ethat the pub owner is aberforth.. but he looks so poor.....
    So that's why he smells like goat

I found this interesting. Yeah, maybe Voldie has some connections in St. Mungos, maybe that's a reason why Neville's parents never got well.

(Original post by Xenon)
    Well, this thread's going along at a nice steady pace at the moment. 200th post now guys.
    Yahoo!! 200 posts (now 201) and not yet closed. Hahaha... better keep my mouth shut, somebody might see this and decides to do something about it :O

Aaaah... JK... hurry up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    Just a few late replies, may I?

So that's why he smells like goat

I found this interesting. Yeah, maybe Voldie has some connections in St. Mungos, maybe that's a reason why Neville's parents never got well.

Yahoo!! 200 posts (now 201) and not yet closed. Hahaha... better keep my mouth shut, somebody might see this and decides to do something about it :O

Aaaah... JK... hurry up.
    lol..............well the thread is going pretty good......

and well, i will check out the jkr site...

and by the way, for those who got the award in her site of the page of ps... that was interesting... it would have changed the whole plot...

ReputationRep:
    lol..............well the thread is going pretty good......

and well, i will check out the jkr site...

and by the way, for those who got the award in her site of the page of ps... that was interesting... it would have changed the whole plot...
    I dont understand what you meant here??!how the awards are going to change the plot :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    HP and the PoA is out 19th November (someone's probably already posted) if anyone didn't know. Saw it on Play the other day.
    :eek: WHAT :eek:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=habosh]I dont understand what you meant here??!how the awards are going to change the plot :confused:[/QUOTe/]

no.......she gives a award in her site which is an old cpt of ps which she removed and put another one..... that page wud hve changed the entire plot

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.