Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Man, I don't even remember saying half the stuff. :eek:
    Same here! Woo hoo great for the old thread to be back!

ReputationRep:
    I hate super long threads..... I have to read all the pages to know what's going on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MRLX69)
    I hate super long threads..... I have to read all the pages to know what's going on
    But believe me, it would be wise to do so reading the previous pages. Although Ditzy Blonde already made summaries for the convenience of people new to this wonderful thread

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about reading the whole thread. Just read a few pages back. The topic changes constantly. I've been on this thread 10 months and I still haven't read the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Man, I don't even remember saying half the stuff.
    LOL

(Original post by mc_watson87)
    I think it will be a really, really big character. I'm thinking possibly one of Dumbledore, Ron or Neville.
    I don't think JK would kill Dumbledore in the 6th book. He would probably die in the 7th, but not yet in the 6th. Coz he's the one who knows almost everything that is going on. Killing him might be synonymous to getting Harry killed, as he is the man who can best protect (even if he is old and weary) Harry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    I don't think JK would kill Dumbledore in the 6th book. He would probably die in the 7th, but not yet in the 6th. Coz he's the one who knows almost everything that is going on. Killing him might be synonymous to getting Harry killed, as he is the man who can best protect (even if he is old and weary) Harry.
    I think Dumbledore has to die. Either he will die in the middle of book 7 and harry will have to learn to overcome it, or Voldie will kill him at the end and Harry will avenge him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Clemence Poesy is playing Fleur. Lets just say she doesn't look part Veela.

Hermione went out wid Victor Krum, don't know who is playing him though.
    From what I've heard, the guy playing Krum is not too good looking...

Do you know who's playing Cedric, though? He should be good looking, because he was described as one in book 4, right?

(Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)
    hey guys............... do ya think that jkr will suddenly twist the sory and make harry n hermy as couple?

but i dont think so... coz they r perfectly made for each other... just thought of it..

and whom will harry go out with?? mostly ginny in my opinion
    I think it's definitely going to be Hermione and Ron as a couple... but I hope someone comes up and gets paired with Harry. Wouldn't it be nice if JK gave him someone? But then again, Voldie might use her against Harry...

ReputationRep:
    I think it's definitely going to be Hermione and Ron as a couple... but I hope someone comes up and gets paired with Harry. Wouldn't it be nice if JK gave him someone? But then again, Voldie might use her against Harry...
    I want Harry to get Hermione. I don't think anyone else could put up with him. I think Ron will find someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    I think Dumbledore has to die. Either he will die in the middle of book 7 and harry will have to learn to overcome it, or Voldie will kill him at the end and Harry will avenge him.
    Yes, he would probably would, but yeas again, book 7.

ReputationRep:
    I want Harry to get Hermione. I don't think anyone else could put up with him. I think Ron will find someone else.
    Haha, actually I do want Harry to get Hermione as well, but the text points to a Herm-Ron relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, actually I do want Harry to get Hermione as well, but the text points to a Herm-Ron relationship.
    After all the times I've read the books, I still don't see anything that makes me think that it will be Ron-Hermione. It is just in the movies that it is shown. And they have admitted that it is just because that is what they think will happen.

ReputationRep:
    After all the times I've read the books, I still don't see anything that makes me think that it will be Ron-Hermione. It is just in the movies that it is shown. And they have admitted that it is just because that is what they think will happen.
    I think it's the bickering that they do and the I'm-concerned-but-I'm-not-showing-it attitude that leads me to believe that they're gonna be together.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as JK Rowling has input into the films and that she has stated several times words of the effect, "I think the books and films make it clear enough", we can safely assume it will be Ron-Hermione.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    Seeing as JK Rowling has input into the films and that she has stated several times words of the effect, "I think the books and films make it clear enough", we can safely assume it will be Ron-Hermione.
    Maybe, but she doesn't tell them more than they have to know, and it has been made clear that she hasn't told the actors anything. For example, the actor that plays Hagrid thinks he is going to die. Jkr hasn't told him that, that's just how he interprets his character.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but she doesn't tell them more than they have to know, and it has been made clear that she hasn't told the actors anything. For example, the actor that plays Hagrid thinks he is going to die. Jkr hasn't told him that, that's just how he interprets his character.
    yeah but I dont think she would lets something pass like hermione and ron relationshipe it was clearly shown specially in the third movie POA that ron and hermione are going to end up togather

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    yeah but I dont think she would lets something pass like hermione and ron relationshipe it was clearly shown specially in the third movie POA that ron and hermione are going to end up togather
    She has said that the director of CoS, did something that she doesn't do till the fourth book. And in that one, we see Ron really jelous of Victor Krum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    She has said that the director of CoS, did something that she doesn't do till the fourth book. And in that one, we see Ron really jelous of Victor Krum.
    so ...singing*it must be love ..love* deffinitly ron will be with hermione,harry is not free for this kind of stuff,specially after cho chang(by the way I didn't see her in POA,shouldn't she be there she has a major role in book 5) broke his heart,and betrayed him,plus he got all the voldie thingie on his head,he haven't noticed hermione more than a friend,but maybe hermione does love harry,we all know she is super dooper nice to him
    ron love hermione while hermione loves harry,so harry and ron are going into a big fight in book 6 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    so ...singing*it must be love ..love* deffinitly ron will be with hermione,harry is not free for this kind of stuff,specially after cho chang(by the way I didn't see her in POA,shouldn't she be there she has a major role in book 5) broke his heart,and betrayed him,plus he got all the voldie thingie on his head,he haven't noticed hermione more than a friend,but maybe hermione does love harry,we all know she is super dooper nice to him
    ron love hermione while hermione loves harry,so harry and ron are going into a big fight in book 6 :rolleyes:

Than, Herimonie loves Ron cos if you remember she gave him a kiss for good luck on his first Quidditch match.

:mad: PadFoot90 is beating me in post count on here (mind you he was always beating me due to his posts as Sirius Fan)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MRLX69)
    I've done a couple of summaries, I've made it through the first 2000 posts (100 pages), theres one on the previous page and Xenon posted one a few pages back.

Xenon, if I make a new thread with just the summaries is it possible for you to close it and make it a sticky so people can use it as a point of reference? I'll make a concerted effort to carry on the summaries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Xenon, if I make a new thread with just the summaries is it possible for you to close it and make it a sticky so people can use it as a point of reference? I'll make a concerted effort to carry on the summaries.
    She could stick it, and since you are a subscriber you could lock and unlock it to post summaries.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.