Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Would people obey the rules of the forum? They wouldn't and there would be stupid people who would just swear on it and say "Harry Potter is S**T and you are all thick for reading it"

Why are people so happy when they get in my sig. It's not like I'm important member or something.
    Hey, it's nice to know that one considers someone important So, thanks Dude

Again... a few late replies:

I hope Lupin will not die. That would be too much for Harry. Same goes for Dumbledore.

I was just thinking... what if Dumbledore IS dead? He's just there to guide Harry... and once he beats Voldie, he'd finally rest in peace. A bit far-fetched, but everything seems possible with JK.

ReputationRep:
    i thought jkr said malfoy was gonna fight voldemort in book 7? dont hold me too that! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    Hey, it's nice to know that one considers someone important So, thanks Dude
    I try and put in all of the major HP posters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Oh course he knoes that his dad is a death eater. Remember at the World Cup, where the death eaters were lifting those muggles into the air, Ron said to Draco "And wheres your parents? Out there wearing masks" and Draco replied "Well if they were, I'd hardly tell you".
    He definately doesn't know as much as he'd like people to think though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    He definately doesn't know as much as he'd like people to think though
    It seems odds on for him to join the deatheaters. Do you reckon that something would stop Draco from being a deatheater?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i thought jkr said malfoy was gonna fight voldemort in book 7? dont hold me too that! :confused:
    I've never seen where she said that. And she wouldn't say anything like that that would give away part of the story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    It seems odds on for him to join the deatheaters. Do you reckon that something would stop Draco from being a deatheater?
    I'm sure that he won't until he leaves school. So if they are defeated before then, then he won't join.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    I've never seen where she said that. And she wouldn't say anything like that that would give away part of the story.
    Plus she said harry and draco would never team up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Plus she said harry and draco would never team up.
    Are you sure? I don't remember her saying that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    Are you sure? I don't remember her saying that...
    Quite sure yeah, dont remember where though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I think he'll die before he becomes one,I think draco will turn up to be good and fight his father at the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    I was just thinking... what if Dumbledore IS dead? He's just there to guide Harry... and once he beats Voldie, he'd finally rest in peace. A bit far-fetched, but everything seems possible with JK.
    I'd love that,I was something mysterious about dumbledore,I love the idea that he is one sealed book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Draco seems the guy who loves power, but abhors losing. So, if he sees a sign that the death eaters are somewhat losing, I guess that would stop him. I mean, he can have his own way of making Harry suffer, however, he doesn't have enough smarts/guts/what have you, to do so :P I remember the time when Herm punched Draco in PoA movie... aaah, so gayish! Such a wuss! What a weakling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I think he'll die before he becomes one,I think draco will turn up to be good and fight his father at the end
    Why do people think Draco ill turn out to be good so much. He's been Harry's main enemy (next to Snape) at Hogwarts since day one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I'd love that,I was something mysterious about dumbledore,I love the idea that he is one sealed book
    But he doesnt look like the other ghosts, unless like volde did he is keeping his memory alive in an object, and whats something we see all the time? The sorting hat!

ReputationRep:
    Which of the characters do you think are going to die? J.K said some would in the next book. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    But he doesnt look like the other ghosts, unless like volde did he is keeping his memory alive in an object, and whats something we see all the time? The sorting hat!
    :eek: :eek: :eek: If we all here gathered up one day were going to write a harry potter book better than jk rowling her self Really the sorting hat can have a more important perpose(sp?),other than just sorting students into houses,plus the old hat in dumbledore's office!!!got me questioning why they didn't throw it or ruin it when they made a new hat??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Why do people think Draco ill turn out to be good so much. He's been Harry's main enemy (next to Snape) at Hogwarts since day one.
    Because I like draco and I have this feeling that jk is going to switch him to the good site at the end of book 7,but well if not then it's fine by me,I'm just really curious to know what book 6 is hiding for us,I hope it wont be a total drag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ace_justncase)
    Which of the characters do you think are going to die? J.K said some would in the next book. :eek:
    yeah I think she will kill hermione and doddly and uncle vernon and charlie ron's brother

ReputationRep:
    But doesn't the sorting hat already have the founding wizards brains in them (Godric, Helga etc)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.