Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    *da da da* Draco!
    A very *RATIONAL*Idea..I hope Jk rowling will concider it....but draco needs someone like :eek: :eek: :eek: HERMIONE :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I think Ginny and Harry aren't a bad match. I like Ginny. I can't imagine her dating Neville, remember in the Goblet of Fire when she agrees to go with him to the Christmas ball, and then finds out she could have gone with Harry, and is all miserable and doesn't stand up for Neville when people are making fun of him because Hermione turned him down? I don't have the book with me to quote (left it at home grrr) but I think that was how it went.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by covered farm wa)
    I think Ginny and Harry aren't a bad match. I like Ginny. I can't imagine her dating Neville, remember in the Goblet of Fire when she agrees to go with him to the Christmas ball, and then finds out she could have gone with Harry, and is all miserable and doesn't stand up for Neville when people are making fun of him because Hermione turned him down? I don't have the book with me to quote (left it at home grrr) but I think that was how it went.
    neville fits jenny perfectly,plus neville will turn out stronger than harry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I remember I posted somthing yestersay here,but I think that it was included as spamming thats why it was deleted. :confused: :mad: ...anyway what I said was no,a big no for jenny and harry,I guess jenny will be with neville in the end..I feel that jenny is likely to marry a pure blood,plus there is a chance she may join voldmort,after all he could control her in the past what would stop him now :rolleyes:
    Who the hell is Jenny? Where is there a character called jenny in Harry Potter? (gets prepared to eat his own words)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Who the hell is Jenny? Where is there a character called jenny in Harry Potter? (gets prepared to eat his own words)
    I've never come across a character called Jenny either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    *LOL* Stop making fun of me :mad: I've got a serious problem with *G* and *J* i always missspell them. ..I meant GINNY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissShine)
    I've never come across a character called Jenny either.
    Yeah sure you've never come acroos her,that is because you've never read the offecial and exclusive harry potter The half blood prince that Jk rowling released it only for me anyway jenny will be neville's future wife :eek:

ReputationRep:
    *LOL* Stop making fun of me :mad: I've got a serious problem with *G* and *J* i always missspell them. ..I meant GINNY
    I thought you ment that, but I just wanted to make sure :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I thought you ment that, but I just wanted to make sure :tsr:
    Well then :tsr: to you too I forgive you

ReputationRep:
    Well then :tsr: to you too I forgive you
    yer, GROUP HUG.

ReputationRep:
    neville fits jenny perfectly,plus neville will turn out stronger than harry
    Say what!!! :eek:
    Sorry, you will always get this reaction from me, because it seems to me that some people think that just because Neville is improving at DADA (though is miles behind Harry), he will somehow become better than him, and stronger than him. I reckon he will become stronger, but only strong enough to hopefully defeat Bellatrix.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Say what!!! :eek:
    Sorry, you will always get this reaction from me, because it seems to me that some people think that just because Neville is improving at DADA (though is miles behind Harry), he will somehow become better than him, and stronger than him. I reckon he will become stronger, but only strong enough to hopefully defeat Bellatrix.
    I feel that neville has all that trapped energy inside him that is waiting since years to be out.I was just pointing out for a potential Idea..
    don't freak out :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    I think Neville will get better with his new wand, but I don't think he'll ever be a really strong wizard in that way. He's good at Herbology, but I think that's the only magic that really comes naturally to him. He will get better with hard work and all that, but I can't imagine him getting stronger than Harry.

ReputationRep:
    I feel that neville has all that trapped energy inside him that is waiting since years to be out.I was just pointing out for a potential Idea..
    don't freak out :tsr:
    aaah habosh aren't you a big Neville fan

ReputationRep:
    I think Neville will get better with his new wand, but I don't think he'll ever be a really strong wizard in that way. He's good at Herbology, but I think that's the only magic that really comes naturally to him. He will get better with hard work and all that, but I can't imagine him getting stronger than Harry.
    I agree. And why would JK make Neville stronger than Harry, when Harry is the star of the book?

ReputationRep:
    I agree. However, he is in gryffindor and has yet to really reveal the courageous aspect of his personality which obviously exists for him to have been put in gryffindor in the first place. I think he will do something big, not necessarily because he will be a star pupil but just because he'll be in the right place at the right time and take the opportunity to kill Bellatrix as i think she's the only one who would make him angry enough to forget his fear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    aaah habosh aren't you a big Neville fan
    was that so obvious?? :eek: :eek: :eek: ,I just like chubby (sp?) people...they look so cute and they are funny at the same time,I'm more like fred and george fan but neville is one of my favourite characters,with the scret he hide about his parants

ReputationRep:
    was that so obvious?? :eek: :eek: :eek: ,I just like chubby (sp?) people...they look so cute and they are funny at the same time,I'm more like fred and george fan but neville is one of my favourite characters,with the scret he hide about his parants
    That's another thing to look forward to. I wonder when we do find out about Neville's parents. I still think that Neville will save them with his knowlege of herbology, and that there will be a nice little and maybe important storyline about them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Xenon)
    That's another thing to look forward to. I wonder when we do find out about Neville's parents. I still think that Neville will save them with his knowlege of herbology, and that there will be a nice little and maybe important storyline about them.
    Well she's been building this aspect of the story up for some time hasn't she? It needs a bit of a twist to it though, but for the life of me I can't think what...

ReputationRep:
    Since we are talking abouyt Neville (again), there is something I want to bring up. How come Neville's ears are metioned often? The pixies in CoS (the ones Lockhart releases in class) pick up Neville by his ears. And Prof M (again, not attemting to spell it) says to Neville in GoF "Plz try not to metion that you can't perform a simple switching spell" when he had placed his own ears on a cactus plant

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.