Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    Just alittle thing. Copied from mugglenet

No planned HBP release date
    Last week, we reported June of next year as a possible release period for the sixth book. IMartin from ElUniversoPotter took the initiative and e-mailed Christopher Little (JKR's publicist) about a possible June 2005 HBP release date. He received the following response:

Please be advised that as JK Rowling is still very busy writing book 6, there is currently no planned release date as yet. We have received no information as to when the publication date will be, therefore I would advise you to keep looking at JK Rowling's own official website www.jkrowling.com as this is where all accurate information about the release date for the book will be revealed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Just alittle thing. Copied from mugglenet

No planned HBP release date
    Last week, we reported June of next year as a possible release period for the sixth book. IMartin from ElUniversoPotter took the initiative and e-mailed Christopher Little (JKR's publicist) about a possible June 2005 HBP release date. He received the following response:

Please be advised that as JK Rowling is still very busy writing book 6, there is currently no planned release date as yet. We have received no information as to when the publication date will be, therefore I would advise you to keep looking at JK Rowling's own official website www.jkrowling.com as this is where all accurate information about the release date for the book will be revealed.
    Darn. I bet the guy who tipped off mugglenet just made it up to throw us all off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    Darn. I bet the guy who tipped off mugglenet just made it up to throw us all off.
    Not really. The books are always released in the June area. If you were to place bets on it, June would be a safe one.

ReputationRep:
    It was released in may or something last year.

ReputationRep:
    when is the 4th harry potter film out? cant wait to see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    Am not sure. I mean they started filming it soon after they finished finishing the 3rd film, so there might still be a while yet. You going to get the 3rd movie, lil penguin kid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Am not sure. I mean they started filming it soon after they finished finishing the 3rd film, so there might still be a while yet. You going to get the 3rd movie, lil penguin kid?
    getting it for christmas i cant wait that long for the 4th film to come out

ReputationRep:
    I believe it comes out november 7 of next year but that's probably not exactly right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    It was released in may or something last year.
    21st June if memory serves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    21st June if memory serves.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. I got it as a late birthday pressie.

ReputationRep:
    I believe it comes out november 7 of next year but that's probably not exactly right.
    I do remember that it's gonna be released in November. I can't wait But I'm looking forward more on the release of the 6th book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    I do remember that it's gonna be released in November. I can't wait But I'm looking forward more on the release of the 6th book.
    Arent' we all?

ReputationRep:
    I noticed another thing the 3rd director changed. In the 2nd film Harry's bedroom is at the front of the house, in the 3rd his room is at the back of the house (you can tell because it zooms into the window and you can see the conservatory clearly).

ReputationRep:
    Arent' we all?
    Yep, it makes you wonder what we will be like when we've all read it, be p****d off with JK cos she has left us with a cliffhanger endding and we have to wait for the 7th book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. I got it as a late birthday pressie.
    I would have thought being the creater of this thread, that you would be one of us and go down early to the store to pick it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I would have thought being the creater of this thread, that you would be one of us and go down early to the store to pick it up.
    and sit at the computer copying the book out onto a thread

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably end up doing that when the next one comes out.

ReputationRep:
    I would never do such a thing. It would take too long.

Just noticed the extra people in your sig. Has Lumpy been on laterly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I would never do such a thing. It would take too long.

Just noticed the extra people in your sig. Has Lumpy been on laterly?
    only for about 30 minutes 1 day last week.

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably end up doing that when the next one comes out.
    wouldn't that be illegal if anyone really did do that?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.