Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    wouldn't that be illegal if anyone really did do that?
    I think they are on the internet somewhere, I can't remember where though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I think they are on the internet somewhere, I can't remember where though
    someone must of been really bored to sit at a computer screen and type out the whole of harry potter. Still though, i prefere to buy the book and brag that i have it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    wouldn't that be illegal if anyone really did do that?
    I don't know. Probably. I was joking anyways.

ReputationRep:
    And there I was thinking I was dead clever for noticing :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Did you guys watch the Ulimate Film last night. Harry Potter & the PS/SS beat LOTR.

All three beat CoS, but PS beat Fellowship of the Ring. I can't believe it as the LOTR films are much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Did you guys watch the Ulimate Film last night. Harry Potter & the PS/SS beat LOTR.

All three beat CoS, but PS beat Fellowship of the Ring. I can't believe it as the LOTR films are much better.
    What's the Ultimate Film? We don't have that way over here. It's not an awards show, is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    What's the Ultimate Film? We don't have that way over here. It's not an awards show, is it?
    Not an awards show as such, every now and again the great Britsh public vote for the greatest film/song/tv show/sporting moment/musical etc. This week it just happened to be the Ultimate film!! The polls are usually rubbish and never give the right result (in the greatest musical Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Musical episode came in the top ten and Miss Saigon was about 94!!)

ReputationRep:
    Not an awards show as such, every now and again the great Britsh public vote for the greatest film/song/tv show/sporting moment/musical etc. This week it just happened to be the Ultimate film!! The polls are usually rubbish and never give the right result (in the greatest musical Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Musical episode came in the top ten and Miss Saigon was about 94!!)
    This was no exception. The magnificent seven was 100.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

Maybe it was because of the huge financial intake which HP films took during their time in the bug screens. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I would have thought being the creater of this thread, that you would be one of us and go down early to the store to pick it up.
    Gave me a bit of time to revise for exams instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Gave me a bit of time to revise for exams instead.
    You were revising for exams the day the new HP book came out :eek: :eek: :eek: .

ReputationRep:
    What?! Now that is one unreliable poll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You were revising for exams the day the new HP book came out :eek: :eek: :eek: .
    Can't remember.

um i have a question.*braces self as she hears exasperated sighs.in the fifth book ..in the pensieve(sp?), the part with James bullying Snape and Lily watching was infact Snape's memory,shouldn't Harry have been seeing it from Snape's point of veiw??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    21st June if memory serves.
    oh I remember I had an ugly p1 exam or something like that,hat a pleasent memory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    I do remember that it's gonna be released in November. I can't wait But I'm looking forward more on the release of the 6th book.
    me 2,I can't wait for the 6th book to be released,but jk rowling would be a mean rude woman if she released it during our externals,i'd really start to hate her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    um i have a question.*braces self as she hears exasperated sighs.in the fifth book ..in the pensieve(sp?), the part with James bullying Snape and Lily watching was infact Snape's memory,shouldn't Harry have been seeing it from Snape's point of veiw??
    Technically yes, but this is the wizarding world. Everything doesn't work the way you think it should. Remember that he had to stay within a certain distance from snape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    Technically yes, but this is the wizarding world. Everything doesn't work the way you think it should. Remember that he had to stay within a certain distance from snape.
    It doesn't really make any sence doesn't it. How could Snape remember seeing his dad write JP loves LE on his exam paper, or the convo he had with his friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    It doesn't really make any sence doesn't it. How could Snape remember seeing his dad write JP loves LE on his exam paper, or the convo he had with his friends.
    What about if he saw those things through his father's memory thing, so therefore he would remember it.

ReputationRep:
    About the pensieve: remember that when he saw Riddle's diary he saw everything like an observer too, and the same when he saw the death eaters' trials so I'm guessing there is no way to store your point of view alone, only the scene you have witnessed

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.