Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Just thought I'd put the whole thing in incase there was something I'd missed as noone else has the book at the minute.
    Yes- well done for pointing it out anyway....
    The HP thread is back- although it's closed and directed onto here...just up if we want to observe...

I really should read those books- I don't think I ever did...I had them lying around in my room for ages though...hmmm...where would they be *???*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Yes- well done for pointing it out anyway....
    The HP thread is back- although it's closed and directed onto here...just up if we want to observe...

I really should read those books- I don't think I ever did...I had them lying around in my room for ages though...hmmm...where would they be *???*
    Yay! the threads back! Well, kinda!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Yay! the threads back! Well, kinda!
    okay well we must treat this like a regular thread...could we maybe get the title changed into full caps or the original title because it looks too um...normal

CR

anyway..maybe crookshanks will be a very significant part in the future books and guide the three in the right direction

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone! sorry i haven't responded to the thread for a couple days. i've been working. well im glad that the thread is back. what would we do without it?!?!

what time and channel does "newsround" come on?
    i would like to watch it occasionaly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic101)
    hey everyone! sorry i haven't responded to the thread for a couple days. i've been working. well im glad that the thread is back. what would we do without it?!?!

what time and channel does "newsround" come on?
    i would like to watch it occasionaly.
    You could've looked at the Radio-Times website - oh well.
    It's 5:20 on weekdays on BBC1. Why do you want to watch it occasionally, anyway? Are you on it at some point?

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    You could've looked at the Radio-Times website - oh well.
    It's 5:20 on weekdays on BBC1. Why do you want to watch it occasionally, anyway?
    I believe someone said there was quite often HP stuff on it...in the last thread...

*goes back to reading 5 again*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I believe someone said there was quite often HP stuff on it...in the last thread...

*goes back to reading 5 again*
    WHOA WHOA WHOA hold on!! So this is the new thread huh? What about our promise to not abadon/shutdown to xenon? Why do we even need a new one?

(Original post by SiriusFan)
    WHOA WHOA WHOA hold on!! So this is the new thread huh? What about our promise to not abadon/shutdown to xenon? Why do we even need a new one?
    Yea, waht happened to the last one?

ReputationRep:
    shoot thats a good point..we need to support xenon and our descision to keep the old thread going..we gave up to easily..
    DON"T LET XENON DOWN!

CR

ReputationRep:
    Is this still the old thread or a totally new one?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    shoot thats a good point..we need to support xenon and our descision to keep the old thread going..we gave up to easily..
    DON"T LET XENON DOWN!

CR

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REOPEN THE OLD ONE!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REOPEN THE OLD ONE!!!!!!!
    *starts scribbling words on signs and taping them to wooden slabs*

*holds in air and marches around in circles*

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    *starts scribbling words on signs and taping them to wooden slabs*

*holds in air and marches around in circles*

CR
    I'm with u buddy. We promised Xenon to keep it going, then the second day she is gone, we just give up?? REOPEN THE OLD ONE!! I KNOW YOU CAN!!!! Don't u want to be a part of the longest thread ever?

ReputationRep:
    I'm with u buddy. We promised Xenon to keep it going, then the second day she is gone, we just give up?? REOPEN THE OLD ONE!! I KNOW YOU CAN!!!! Don't u want to be a part of the longest thread ever?
    guyz i have already PMed d before on a similar topic so someone else must PM him and ask him to reopen it...be polite!!and may the force be with you!!

CR

Okay then, old thread now open:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t9435.html

Thread now open again

ReputationRep:
    yyeesss...xenon we never let you down!!!! woohooo!!

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    yyeesss...xenon we never let you down!!!! woohooo!!

CR
    YEAH!!! WE DID CR3! Well you did most of it, but i kinda helped

ReputationRep:
    Long Live This Thread!!!

ReputationRep:
    YEAH!!! WE DID CR3! Well you did most of it, but i kinda helped
    no it was a half and half group effort!! but who cares..we got the thread...now to start off the next topic...hmmm *scrolls up the page*
    how about ur thoughts on the mark EVANS and lily EVANS story

CR

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.