Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    I wish we did. Richard Harris was so much better.

Ditzy Blonde, are you still cataloging this thread or did you lose interest in it?
    I didn't lose interest, unfortunately I'm at work all day and don't have much time. It all started getting very repetitive though, there weren't many new ideas coming through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I didn't lose interest, unfortunately I'm at work all day and don't have much time. It all started getting very repetitive though, there weren't many new ideas coming through
    Properly because we've discussed practically everything possible. Once HBP comes out, we will have LOTS to discuss.

ReputationRep:
    I wish we did. Richard Harris was so much better.
    Definitely.

Snape, McGonagall, Dumbledore, Flitwick, Hagrid... they were definitely as I imagined. Just too bad one died, one's leaving...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Properly because we've discussed practically everything possible. Once HBP comes out, we will have LOTS to discuss.
    I think we'll need a new thread specifically for the discussion of HBP so that we don't ruin the book for anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I think we'll need a new thread specifically for the discussion of HBP so that we don't ruin the book for anyone.
    To be honest I suspect that everyone who frequents the Harry Potter forums wil be too busy reading the book for a couple of days to read the site and pick up spoilers. Good idea though, just in case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staylor)
    To be honest I suspect that everyone who frequents the Harry Potter forums wil be too busy reading the book for a couple of days to read the site and pick up spoilers. Good idea though, just in case
    But there will be people who will come on anyways, and there will be people who may or may not have actually read it who want to spoil it.

ReputationRep:
    But there will be people who will come on anyways, and there will be people who may or may not have actually read it who want to spoil it.
    If they want to spoil it theyll just go on the dedicated forum. I do support the idea though.

ReputationRep:
    No offence mate, but I won't be coming at all on the site until I have read the book. Its because as soon as we have all read it, we will want to all diuscuss it here. I personally won't be leave my bedroom except for bathroom business until I have read it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    No offence mate, but I won't be coming at all on the site until I have read the book. Its because as soon as we have all read it, we will want to all diuscuss it here. I personally won't be leave my bedroom except for bathroom business until I have read it.
    You're leaving Hp for the BATHROOM!?!?!

Come on surely you can devise something

ReputationRep:
    Reading on the loo sounds like a good idea...

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking more along the lines of a chamberpot and a spare water pipe...

I can see it now , it will be great.

I was thinking more along the lines of a chamberpot and a spare water pipe...

I can see it now , it will be great.
    what a pleasant image...

ReputationRep:
    You're leaving Hp for the BATHROOM!?!?!

Come on surely you can devise something
    Well as much as it will pain me to leave it alone for the (at most) 5 minutes it will take to re-leave myself, I just can't risk that chance of my book getting dirty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Well as much as it will pain me to leave it alone for the (at most) 5 minutes it will take to re-leave myself, I just can't risk that chance of my book getting dirty.
    AHAH!

Actually, Ive devised a clever pipe which will COMPLETELY REMOVE ALL PROBLEMS. Youll understand I cannot print any unpatented designs here, but it will be sold in a dual pack with
    HBP

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd stop by to say one thing.

VOTE LOONY

ReputationRep:
    Sad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermon)
    Sad!
    Pardon?

Just thought I'd stop by to say one thing.

VOTE LOONY
    What are you on dude?

ReputationRep:
    Go to bed with the Loony party and wake up with Blair. Ughhh.

ReputationRep:
    Pardon?

What are you on dude?
    The general election (you may have noticed the icons by usernames) Back in the 70's (I think) there was a crazy guy called Screaming Lord Such and he started the Monster Raving Loony party as a crazy alternative. Dude is just trying to persuade us all to vote for them in the TSR election

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but now the nice Harry Potter thread is all dirty and stained by political debate/argument .

Stupid loonys (not the Savage clan).

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.