Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    I think I know who it is

ReputationRep:
    Man, I thought that it would be too early for him to die in this book. I'll be gutted if the news report is true, because that's such a horrible way to find out who dies.

ReputationRep:
    ** can't die until book 7. Harry still needs him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    ** can't die until book 7. Harry still needs him.
    Now if that wasn't giving it away I don't know what was!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Hahaha. I meant book 6. I fully expect him to bite the dust in 7.

ReputationRep:
    You know even if people didn't see the report, they could properly figure it out from what you've just posted :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    OK, if you really do want to find out who it was (or confirm suspicions) just highlight the following area:

aagfgsghjdafkj;kljds;kcmlkfjasdg asdgsdfgasgdsgsdgsdgasdgdfhhdghs vv krawieju;lkafdkjfhksld;jcvmxmvjj dshfgadie;saokdj;lfkasnmcasdfasg dagssdggsadg asfasfsaaasdfasdfasdfnvjzljdhlfa gfgsghjdafkj;kljds;kcmlkfjasdgas dgsdfgasgdsgsdgsdgasdgdfhhdghsvv krawieju;lkafdkjfhksld;jcvmxmvjj dshfgadie;saokdj;lfkasnmcasdfasg dagssdggsadg asfasfsaaasdfasdfasdfnvjzljdhlfa gfgsghjdafkj;kljds;kcmlkfjasdgas dgsdfgasgdsgsdgsdgasdgdfhhdghsvv krawieju;lkafdkjfhksld;jcvmxmvjj dshfgadie;saokdj;lfkasnmcasdfasg dagssdggsadg asfasfsaaasdfasdfasdfnvjzljdhlfa gfgsghjdafkj;kljds;kcmlkfjasdgas dgsdfgasgdsgsdgsdgasdgdfhhdghsvv krawieju;lkafdkjfhksld;jcvmxmvjj dshfgadie;saokdj;lfkasnmcasdfasg dagssdggsadg asfasfsaaasdfasdfasdfnvjzljdhlfa gfgsghjdafkj;kljds;kcmlkfjasdgas dgsdfgasgdsgsdgsdgasdgdfhhdghsvv krawieju;lkafdkjfhksld;jcvmxmvjj dshfgadie;saokdj;lfkasnmcasdfasg dagssdggsadg asfasfsaaasdfasdfasdfnvjzljdhlfN ah only joking. If you really want to know you'll have to PM me or something.asdjfiehslkghdlkjfaslk djfaslejhlghasfdsadfasdfasgasgad gasgdsadgasg afasfasdfasdflkjfsadkfjehglkjdkf ckjf;alsiejflkhdkjfaslkdjf;lsakj df;lkghklsheal;heasdjfiehslkghdl kjfaslkdjfaslejhlghasfdsadfasdfa sgasgadgasgdsadgasg afasfasdfasdflkjfsadkfjehglkjdkf ckjf;alsiejflkhdkjfaslkdjf;lsakj df;lkghklsheal;heasdjfiehslkghdl kjfaslkdjfaslejhlghasfdsadfasdfa sgasgadgasgdsadgasg afasfasdfasdflkjfsadkfjehglkjdkf ckjf;alsiejflkhdkjfaslkdjf;lsakj df;lkghklsheal;he;lf

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I guessed from this thread! Grrr! Then I decided it would be impossible to not find out so I checked the sites on mugglenet and yeah... I don't think he'll actually die til book 7 either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Sorry, I hadn't read the other posts in the thread.

ReputationRep:
    Well everyone, Pig has added a new spoiler tag. All you do is [spoiler ] enter message[ /spoiler] to do it (without the spaces obviously).

Spoiler:
    Show
    So now when the new book comes out, we can talk all we want without giving away details. Until we are sure that everyone has read it

ReputationRep:
    Woo. Go :tsr:, always up to date .

ReputationRep:
    My opinion, Dumbledore will be killed by Voldemort, Harry will then kill Voldemort, and then Harry will become headmaster.
    However Harry turning to the darkside and getting killed would be pretty cool as well.
    However though you've got to appreciate that this is a children's book, and can you imagine all the crying if he does die, unless Rowling is really fed up of Harry and is pretty twisted inside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherunsaway)
    My opinion, Dumbledore will be killed by Voldemort, Harry will then kill Voldemort, and then Harry will become headmaster.
    However Harry turning to the darkside and getting killed would be pretty cool as well.
    However though you've got to appreciate that this is a children's book, and can you imagine all the crying if he does die, unless Rowling is really fed up of Harry and is pretty twisted inside
    Nooooooo! Dumbledore's not giong to be killed by You Know Who!
    He much to dominative and clever. Harry want to be an auror so he can be like Moody. Wow! I can't wait to see who's teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts next!

ReputationRep:
    what I was trying to do is say that the harry potter books started so innocently, but the next books I reckon are going truely frighten kids as the books start to become darker.

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't this been discussed many times before?

I seem to remember JK saying she would write the kind of books that she would want to read, which apparently means realism such as people dying.

ReputationRep:
    what I was trying to do is say that the harry potter books started so innocently, but the next books I reckon are going truely frighten kids as the books start to become darker.
    Yeah that's true! I think she's trying to lure them into her way of thinking. Convert them into horror lovers. Disease them into worried kids who are jumpy, scared and afraid of the world. Cool! But it is unnessessary (can't really spell that) and ill willed.
    "tell us truths to earn our trust and then betray us in deepest consequence" Macbeth, Banquo's line.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    christ didn't you people read goosebumps as a kid? Or any of those Fear Street books? HP is nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    christ didn't you people read goosebumps as a kid? Or any of those Fear Street books? HP is nothing.
    Goosebumpbs wasn't too scary, more fun. Fear Street was scarier!

ReputationRep:
    When does the new book come out?

ReputationRep:
    15/07 i think.

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.