Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was Australian (only so I can say that "we won the Ashes" )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I wish I was Australian (only so I can say that "we won the Ashes" )
    Lol, have the Austrailians got the book already or do they have to wait for tomorrow? (I have a feeling I read somewhere that the UK was the first release, but I might have imagined that!!)

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, but as soon as I posted I realised that what you said could be the case...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I have no idea, but as soon as I posted I realised that what you said could be the case...
    I hope so!! I like to feel special!! I'd be a bit gutted if the Ozzies had the books already, it would defeat the object of me taunting Moncal!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I JUST heard (in the camb subforum) that it's being released in Bahrain at 2am local time there, which is midnight over here. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staylor)
    Never seen that before. Interesting - perhaps Dumbledore has Harry protection (though Im sure this has all been discussed before)...
    Reading this reply, I have now realised that it is complete nonsense.

Only less than lots of hours to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    At the time when J K's interview came out, there was a bit of discussion on this. So, now that we are eagerly awaiting the next book, let me bring up some of her old comments to discuss again...
    I dont know what has been discussed about the interview previously. Couyld you possibly guide me to the summary page where the points are outlined by Ditzy?

ReputationRep:
    Right, I'm back, I'm burnt (a bit) and I'm pretty damn tired at the moment. I'm going to go and sleep for a few hours so I can be ready to read all night

ReputationRep:
    Ok guys, it's almost time for the release of Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince. Please read the announcement of this before posting any discussions on this topic. If anyone wishes to suggest any changes to this arrangement, please PM me on your ideas.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone.

This is the new Ultimate Discussion thread soley for discussion on the new Harry Potter book. No need to worry about putting spoilers, because this thread will be full of them. Anyone reading this thread has to be aware that there will be discussion on all aspects of the books, so you have been warned!!!

Enjoy the book everyone and enjoy the discussion!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Hey everyone.

This is the new Ultimate Discussion thread soley for discussion on the new Harry Potter book. No need to worry about putting spoilers, because this thread will be full of them. Anyone reading this thread has to be aware that there will be discussion on all aspects of the books, so you have been warned!!!

Enjoy the book everyone and enjoy the discussion!!!
    cool- but please bash someone up if they post a spoiler elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    However, a potion can, according to GoF, the end in the cemetry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    However, a potion can, according to GoF, the end in the cemetry.
    When Voldemort came back? :confused: He wasn't actually dead, just not quite alive... :s:

ReputationRep:
    "It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting alone in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind."
    The first sentence, from the wonderful Acaila.

ReputationRep:
    omg, i have it!!!!! :party: :penguin:

ReputationRep:
    I'm on chapter 4 and I'm going to continue reading well into the morning .

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got mine yet! I can't even read it until wednesday because I am working 10 hrs a day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    I haven't got mine yet! I can't even read it until wednesday because I am working 10 hrs a day!
    Ouch I feel you pain. By then I will definatly have finished it. I might be able to finish it by the 17th if I'm lucky (I'm going to a birthday party later today, I forgot that I would have the book because I'm stupid :mad: , at like 6pm so unless I finish it before I go I doubt I will be able to finish it today .Give hint DO NOT PRESS THE LINK ON THE NEXT POST IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ A POTENTIAL SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh now that was cruel :mad:misguiding people like that. At least tell the truth of what it could be. Good thing I've already already heard about that one before.

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else really disappointed???

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.