Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    Theres a thread divoted to the new book at the top of this page :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    Ron probably didn't really like Lavender, just wanted to get back at Hermione and of course his little sister who was more experienced than him!!

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit, I never saw the Harry-Ginny thing happening. I knew she fancied him after the crush she had in the CoS. But I never thought that Harry would go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pepaim)
    Ron probably didn't really like Lavender, just wanted to get back at Hermione and of course his little sister who was more experienced than him!!
    Oh yeah that's another thing I didn't get. I don't se why Ron was so bothered about Hermione kissing Krum after all this time. I mean it was two years before. Why did he have a problem anyway. Is it because Krum was Bulgarian. I must admit I never realised Ron was racist.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got up to that i'm on chap. 11 "Hermonies helping hand"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeus)
    I have to admit, I never saw the Harry-Ginny thing happening. I knew she fancied him after the crush she had in the CoS. But I never thought that Harry would go for it.
    Well I thought that mugglenet had put up a really good arguement for the Harry/Ginny relationship.

ReputationRep:
    stop posting spoilers outside of the spoiler thread.

ReputationRep:
    PS JUST RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE NOT THE THREAD STARTER THE TWO OTHER PEEPS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Well I thought that mugglenet had put up a really good arguement for the Harry/Ginny relationship.
    What was the argument

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeus)
    Oh yeah that's another thing I didn't get. I don't se why Ron was so bothered about Hermione kissing Krum after all this time. I mean it was two years before. Why did he have a problem anyway. Is it because Krum was Bulgarian. I must admit I never realised Ron was racist.
    It isn't that at all. Ron has fancied Hermione for AGES, but because he is a guy, he doesn't relise that she likes him back. As you read in the book, the only reason she dated a few of those guys was to make Ron jelous (which worked )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    It isn't that at all. Ron has fancied Hermione for AGES, but because he is a guy, he doesn't relise that she likes him back. As you read in the book, the only reason she dated a few of those guys was to make Ron jelous (which worked )
    Maybe I'm missing something but since when has Ron fancied Hermione. I know that everyone wants to speculate but when has Ron ever indicated this. And when has Hermione ever showed any interest in him back.

ReputationRep:
    there are lots of things. the jealousy with krum springs to mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeus)
    I must admit I never realised Ron was racist.
    You think that Rowling would have meant Ron to be racist? lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeus)
    Maybe I'm missing something but since when has Ron fancied Hermione. I know that everyone wants to speculate but when has Ron ever indicated this. And when has Hermione ever showed any interest in him back.
    Well you need to read between the lines.

Also click here http://www.mugglenet.com/books/coupl...hermione.shtml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Well you need to read between the lines.

Also click here http://www.mugglenet.com/books/coupl...hermione.shtml
    Yeah. that is a pretty convincing argument.

ReputationRep:
    why does dumbledore freeze harry?? surely he could have gone to get help??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedwig)
    why does dumbledore freeze harry?? surely he could have gone to get help??
    But he might've just been killed by the Death Eaters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeus)
    But he might've just been killed by the Death Eaters
    i tought that maybe dumbledore might have wanted harry to stay to hear draco, as harry had been suspecting him all year.
    what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Soory to be a pain guys. I do not sget the end of Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix. What is the prophecy bout. What is the specal conection between HArry and Neville, and Aunt Petunuia. I am really confused. Lol

Thankyou,

From Amrou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedwig)
    i tought that maybe dumbledore might have wanted harry to stay to hear draco, as harry had been suspecting him all year.
    what do you think?
    Yeah that's probably true. But if Harry hadn't been frozen he would never have left. He would most likely have tried to take on Malfoy and anyone else who truned up.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.