Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    It would be a little repetative to have the name anagram again though, unless it was a parent that did it but...

On the second forum thing, they suggest that he was still called P Evans at school. This to me seems stupid. If he was still known under that name at school, and was known to be a relative of Lilly's or whatever then I find it hard to believe that no one would've said anything to Harry about it...seems a bit dodgy to me...
    I agree that the name thing has been done, but i can't expalin it, but i am certain somehow harry and snape have a relationship deeper then teacher student.

ReputationRep:
    why did moody become an auror then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    Can you please keep the harry potter in the harry potter thread?

This way the people who want to assassinate him can avoid their urges by avoiding the said thread.

Thanks.
    Out of curiosity, what method of assassination would you attempt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    In fanfics, they often have Snape being Harry's father,
    In fanfics, they often have Snape being Harry's lover...

Let's hope not ey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

Let's hope not ey!
    bad.... really bad mental image....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leroylina)
    bad.... really bad mental image....
    Yes indeedy!

---

And on that happy note I leave you and your imaginations to wonder freely in that direction *slight shudder*

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Out of curiosity, what method of assassination would you attempt?
    It'd have to be some sneakup samuri sword slice and dice in the blink of an eyelid, then watch his dismembered limbs slowly slide away.

ReputationRep:
    oh, i know i'm enjoying it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    why the hell are you on about harry potter away from the harry potter thread? i mean i love harry potter and all but the million threads about him kinda tick me off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    It'd have to be some sneakup samuri sword slice and dice in the blink of an eyelid, then watch his dismembered limbs slowly slide away.
    Ah good, I'd have been dissapointed if there wasn't a sword involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Ah good, I'd have been dissapointed if there wasn't a sword involved.
    ^
    |

Hay 1000 posts Egan - well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    ^
    |

Hay 1000 posts Egan - well done
    *chuckles* Is it a matter for congratulations? :P

I should think a very large percentage of my posts were written on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    *chuckles* Is it a matter for congratulations? :P

I should think a very large percentage of my posts were written on this thread
    Yep of course it is - you are now an overlord, one of the elite classes of the forum who have powers we mere mortals cannot imagine... or is that the mods....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Yep of course it is - you are now an overlord, one of the elite classes of the forum who have powers we mere mortals cannot imagine... or is that the mods....
    I've always had powers you mere mortals cannot imagine!

Mua ha ha ha ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    It would be a little repetative to have the name anagram again though, unless it was a parent that did it but...

On the second forum thing, they suggest that he was still called P Evans at school. This to me seems stupid. If he was still known under that name at school, and was known to be a relative of Lilly's or whatever then I find it hard to believe that no one would've said anything to Harry about it...seems a bit dodgy to me...
    Snape can't have been known as Mark Evans at school because when Harry looked in the penseive at Snape's memory he was known as snape.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

Let's hope not ey!
    This is giving me the creeps :eek:

Who would even want to read a story where Snape and Harry are... you know!? *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    I just caught Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on HBO this morning, and I got curious about how Harry defeated Quirrel/Voldemort. Did Quirrel burn when Harry touched him because of the love thingy? That "special power" that Harry possess? And would it work with the real Voldemort or is that applicable only to the bodies he uses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    This is giving me the creeps :eek:

Who would even want to read a story where Snape and Harry are... you know!? *shudders*
    My mother unfortuantly...*mournful sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    Snape can't have been known as Mark Evans at school because when Harry looked in the penseive at Snape's memory he was known as snape.

lou xxx
    nobody refered to snape as "snape". sirius and james called him snivellus or snivelly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    I just caught Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on HBO this morning, and I got curious about how Harry defeated Quirrel/Voldemort. Did Quirrel burn when Harry touched him because of the love thingy? That "special power" that Harry possess? And would it work with the real Voldemort or is that applicable only to the bodies he uses?
    harry defeated quirrel/voldemort because he couldn´t touch anything that was so full of love. bumbledore told this to harry at the end of book 1
    it would not work on voldemort now because he has harry´s blood in him.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.