The Student Room Group

International Medical Schools in the UK

Hi guys,

Does anyone know which medical schools in the UK are better for students, who are applying from outside the UK and EU?
Any would be suitable, although it's my understanding London and Oxbridge tend to have more international students living in the cities, across the board (not necessarily in medicine/undergraduate) which may affect your decision.
Can we stop spamming this question please. You have already posted about this twice in this forum last week, if i remember right. You can post again in that if its gone quiet to "bump" it and hopefully get more responses.

But for the sake of it, i'll repeat the general response you got the last time you asked this.

For medicine, ALL universities are limited to 7.5% of their intake each year being international students. I assume most fill this quota, but if they dont its because they probably found home/EU students to be better candidates. Therefore you cant choose a medical school to apply for based on the fact you are an international student-go with all the other factors, like course structure, fees, the city you'll be living in, etc etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending