The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Accommodation help please!

Hey guys,

Basically I've gotten onto a postgraduate Msc at University of Edinburgh but I'm literally tearing my hair out trying to work out what accommodation to get (I think i've gone insane). I have basically finalised it into different options so if anyone knows anything about why they're good/bad to help me work out which one is best please help before I loose my mind!

The options are:
Collegiate McDonald Road
Collegiate Gateway apartments
IQ Fountainbridge
Lady Lawson
Pure Elliott House

My favourite was IQ Fountainbridge but then I read a couple of reviews saying it wasn't very good. Can anyone help?!
Original post by JustBecca
Hey guys,

Basically I've gotten onto a postgraduate Msc at University of Edinburgh but I'm literally tearing my hair out trying to work out what accommodation to get (I think i've gone insane). I have basically finalised it into different options so if anyone knows anything about why they're good/bad to help me work out which one is best please help before I loose my mind!

The options are:
Collegiate McDonald Road
Collegiate Gateway apartments
IQ Fountainbridge
Lady Lawson
Pure Elliott House

My favourite was IQ Fountainbridge but then I read a couple of reviews saying it wasn't very good. Can anyone help?!

Thats the best I can see for reviews, but presumably hats where you got Fountain bridge from? Just keep pushing your thread and some Edinburgh students should become along eventually.

https://www.studentcrowd.com/best-halls-l1002555-s1008230-university_of_edinburgh-edinburgh
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending