Applying to BPP GDL with a training contract Watch

FenianRising1867
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, so I have a 2019 TC, and will thus have to take the BPP GDL.

However, I had some questions about the application process - specifically applying with a tc - which I wanted to ask. Hope you guys can help!

1. Since there is a guaranteed place for me (agreed between the firm and BPP), do I actually have to put work into the application? That is, in terms of 'Reasons', etc.

2. Do firms pay the 15 GBP application fee? Small change, mostly just curious.

3. My course is at BPP Waterloo; what percentage of students will have training contracts already?

Thanks so much in advance guys!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FenianRising1867)
Hey, so I have a 2019 TC, and will thus have to take the BPP GDL.

However, I had some questions about the application process - specifically applying with a tc - which I wanted to ask. Hope you guys can help!

1. Since there is a guaranteed place for me (agreed between the firm and BPP), do I actually have to put work into the application? That is, in terms of 'Reasons', etc.

2. Do firms pay the 15 GBP application fee? Small change, mostly just curious.

3. My course is at BPP Waterloo; what percentage of students will have training contracts already?

Thanks so much in advance guys!
1. Just fill the form out as requested. You can be brief, but just do as they ask as its quicker.

2. Ask your firm if they will refund you.

3. Ask BPP careers service or BPP admin for the figures.
laurenlodge
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm just in the middle of the BPP exams now - in terms of 1, I really don't think it takes much to be accepted onto the course. Provided you have the degree class and can muster one reason you want to take the course, they don't care. It's money for them after all!

I don't think I'd ask my firm for the admin fee if it was me, but each to their own.
FenianRising1867
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks both for your responses!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (199)
61.8%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
3.73%
No- I want it (89)
27.64%
No- I don't want it (22)
6.83%

Watched Threads