The Student Room Group

Private renting

I am moving from halls to private rent how do I change the address? Also can the payments from sf be moved forward because me rent is due 2 weeks before the payments are due in? And do you get any more money when you go to private renting? Thank you
Original post by Julieg5
I am moving from halls to private rent how do I change the address? Also can the payments from sf be moved forward because me rent is due 2 weeks before the payments are due in? And do you get any more money when you go to private renting? Thank you

You can change it online, sfe never pay early as the dates are set and you won't get a different amount.
Original post by Julieg5

Hi Julieg5,

You can update your contact details and term time address from your online account.

You will already have been assesed as living elsewhere if you told us that you on your application.

You can check this on your online account, under the course details, that you have selected living elsewhere as your living location. If not

select the 'Change this application' link at the bottom the account home page

choose the type of change they want to make

in the course details, you can edit and change it online.

We cannot bring your payment forward, your payment dates coincide with your term dates and will be submitted when we receive confirmation of your registration from your university.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending