Do girls find me funny?

Watch
Ryanthom100
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hmm, its strange. An example, I was on the plane yesterday, my dad was on one side, and some semi attractive girl was on the other side. I was moaning at my dad because he wouldn't leave me alone, but I was moaning in the way that it was banter if u get me. Its weird girls find me funny when I act funny, I never actually say any funny stories or jokes.... Before u say the girls are laughing at me for negative reasons, they r not lol.
S.G.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A thread about girls?

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  IMG_1396.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  97.0 KB
username2896864
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:iiam:
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
(Original post by SGHD26716)
A thread about girls?

Spoiler:
Show

-_- this isn't a thread showing thirst tho
S.G.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ryanthom100)
-_- this isn't a thread showing thirst tho
I never said it was.

All I said it's another thread about girls.

Spoiler:
Show
Bham369
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hmm, its strange. An example, I was on the plane yesterday, my dad was on one side, and some semi attractive girl was on the other side. I was moaning at my dad because he wouldn't leave me alone, but I was moaning in the way that it was banter if u get me. Its weird girls find me funny when I act funny, I never actually say any funny stories or jokes.... Before u say the girls are laughing at me for negative reason, they r not lol.
Probably just the way you act. I know that if a guy is being a bit stupid (on purpose) around me then I am going to start laughing at him.
username1439610
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A thread about girls?

Spoiler:
Show

If they knew the stuff OP gets up to they'd probably be fearing for their lives...
S.G.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by qasim_96)
If they knew the stuff OP gets up to they'd probably be fearing for their lives...
What sort of "stuff"?
JamesH2017
Badges: 14
Report 3 years ago
Hmm, its strange. An example, I was on the plane yesterday, my dad was on one side, and some semi attractive girl was on the other side. I was moaning at my dad because he wouldn't leave me alone, but I was moaning in the way that it was banter if u get me. Its weird girls find me funny when I act funny, I never actually say any funny stories or jokes.... Before u say the girls are laughing at me for negative reason, they r not lol.
I really (well, maybe kinda) wish I was a girl as then I (may or may not but probably) would find you very funny - obviously.
Hamoody
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No, they find you lame and they laugh at you for being lame :poke:
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
What sort of "stuff"?
Why did u have to ask 😂
username1439610
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What sort of "stuff"?
You know... the stuff he's being making threads about, like not being able to control himself around underage girls.
S.G.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You know... the stuff he's being making threads about, like not being able to control himself around underage girls.
😂
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
I have already told 2 girls who arent sluts wat happened, one was like, LOL we all do crazy **** in life oh well.
Spoiler:
Show

The other ignored my text ever since I told her 😂

username1439610
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have already told 2 girls who arent sluts wat happened, one was like, LOL we all do crazy **** in life oh well.

The other ignored my text ever since I told her 😂

I'm surprised they found that funny 😂 I thought they would've been creeped out over it.
Spoiler:
Show

Yeah she's probably creeped out 😂
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
I'm surprised they found that funny 😂 I thought they would've been creeped out over it.
Spoiler:
Show

Yeah she's probably creeped out 😂

Yeah don't think I'm ever gonna tell a girl about that again, not until I know them well lol.
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
(Original post by CuriousSherlock)
I'm curious as to what I'd come to think of your situation, if I knew what the issue was.
Pretty sure u already know, we just don't really talk or have proper conversations so I wouldn't mention u.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe? There's a difference when a girl laughs at you and when she finds your jokes funny.
user 42005
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Mate you're honestly hopeless :lol:
CuriousSherlock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Pretty sure u already know, we just don't really talk or have proper conversations so I wouldn't mention u.
I only have "proper conversations" with people who I find funny. So thus no problem at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (23)
27.38%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (8)
9.52%
No I am happy with my choice (48)
57.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (5)
5.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise