The Student Room Group

Not meeting firm choice grades.

If I don't meet my firm unis grades during results day, do I have to call the admissions office or do I just check ucas to see if they have rejected me or not?
Original post by neza99
If I don't meet my firm unis grades during results day, do I have to call the admissions office or do I just check ucas to see if they have rejected me or not?

Your firm might still take you even if you don't meet your offer. Only checking UCAS Track will tell you for definite whether or not you've been accepted/rejected.
Reply 2
ucas track will tell you what to do on the day
Reply 3
Original post by neza99

First, check Track. If Track says you're in, then you're in! :beer: If it says you're rejected, then you're not going to that uni :sad:

If Track hasn't updated, you can call the uni to see if they need any more information, and ask them when they will make a decision. But don't call before checking and heeding Track.
Reply 4
Adding on to what the others said, don't phone your firm choice to ask them to reconsider if they've rejected you. Once they've made a decision, it's final.
Original post by neza99

Follow the flowchart (in my sig or the OP of the stickied countdown thread)

results day flowchart

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by storm95
ucas track will tell you what to do on the day

It doesn't unfortunately. Applicants who have no decision are given no instructions on what they need to do.
Reply 7
Thank you everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending